電話英語之聽不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn''t catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你説的。
2. Sorry, I didn''t understand. 抱歉,我聽不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn''t get what you said. 對不起,我沒聽懂你説的'話。
4. I can''t hear you very well. 我聽不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我幾乎聽不到你説的。
6. I''m having trouble hearing you. 我聽不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通訊效果不太好。
8. I can''t catch what you are saying. 我聽不太清楚你説的話。
發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重複一遍,你可以説:
1. Pardon?請再説一遍好嗎?
2. Excuse me? 請再説一遍?
上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接説明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再説一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再説一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能請你再説一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再説一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再説一遍嗎?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再説一遍嗎?
請對方説慢點的説法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再説慢一點嗎?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎?
(speak up 大聲説=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再説清楚一點嗎?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?
5. Please speak a little louder. 請講大聲一點。
6. Would you slow down, please?清説慢一點好嗎?