糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

關於英語之預訂餐館的常見口語語句

校園1.39W

口語是口頭交際使用的語言,是最早被人類普遍應用的語言形式。下面是小編整理的關於英語之預訂餐館的常見口語語句,歡迎閲讀與收藏。

關於英語之預訂餐館的常見口語語句

● 預訂餐館

這附近您能推薦家好吃的飯館嗎?

Could you recommend a good restaurant near here? recommend “推薦,建議”

我想吃意大利菜。

Id like some Italian food。

您推薦哪家飯館?

Which restaurant do you recommend?

這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here? (這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?)

Yes, theres one. (是的,有一家。)

最近的墨西哥餐館在哪兒?

Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?

這附近有沒有還在營業的.飯館?

Are there any restaurants still open near here?

我需要預訂嗎?

Do I need a reservation?

您好,這是公園餐廳。我可以為您服務嗎?

Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?

我想訂餐。今天晚上6點,免費學習英語的網站,8個人的位子。

Id like to make a reservation for eight people at six oclock tonight. make a reservation “預訂”。

我們一共8個人。

We are a group of eight。

我想訂八個人的餐。

Id like to reserve a table for eight。

Id like to reserve a table for eight. (我想訂餐8個人。)

What time, sir? (什麼時間的?)

我們能不能要張離樂隊近一點兒的桌子?

Could we have a table close to the band? close to… “離……近一些”。

對不起,免費學英語網站,今天晚上都訂滿了。

Im sorry. Were all booked up tonight. 用booked up或booked來表示“訂滿了”。

Im sorry. We are quite full tonight。

Im sorry, all the tables are booked tonight。

要等多長時間?

How long is the wait?

How long do we have to wait?

Is the wait long? (等得長嗎?)

我們可以等。

We can wait。

可以預訂幾點的?

What time can we make a reservation? make a reservation “預訂”。

一直營業到幾點?

How late are you open? How late…? 表示“……到幾點?”

How late are you open? (一直開到幾點?)

Until eleven. (到11點。)

我怎麼才能到那兒?

How do I get there?

可以用信用卡嗎?

Do you accept credit cards?

Do you take credit cards?

一頓飯多少錢?

What is the price of a dinner course?

衣着上有什麼規定嗎?

What is your dress code? code “規定,規範”。

What is your dress code? (服裝上有什麼規定?)

We require a jacket and tie. (要求穿外衣、打領帶。)

我必須得穿外衣打領帶嗎?

Should I wear a jacket and tie? Should… “必須、應該……嗎?”。

女性必須穿禮服嗎?

Should the ladies wear dresses?

請問您幾位?

How many in your group?

We need a large table, please. (我們需要一張大桌子。)

How many in your group? (請問您幾位?)

How many in your party? 這裏的party不表示“聚會”,免費學習英語的網站,而表示“一行人,一羣人”。

2個人。

Two。

對不起,我想取消訂餐。

Im sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation。

● 在快餐廳裏

要一個漢堡和一杯冰茶。

Id like a hamburger and an iced tea. iced tea因為發音相同,有時也可寫成ice tea。

我要兩個熱狗。

May I have two hot dogs, please?

May I have two hot dogs, please? (我要兩個熱狗。)

Anything else? (還要別的嗎?)

Two hot dogs, please。

請加蕃茄醬和芥末。

With ketchup and mustard, please。

在這兒吃還是帶走?

Will that be for here or to go? 在快餐店服務員一定會問的問題。

For here or to go?

您帶走嗎?

Will that be to go?

Take-out?

您是在這兒吃嗎?

Will you be eating here?

Will you be eating here? (您是在這兒吃嗎?)

Id like it to go, please. (不,帶走。)

帶走。

To go, please。

在這兒吃。

For here, please。