糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

購物的英文情景對話怎麼説

校園1.62W

也許很多人都知道購物的英文單詞,但是購物的英文情景對話一般是怎麼説的呢?為此本站小編為大家帶來購物用英文來説的情景對話。

購物的英文情景對話怎麼説

  購物的英文情景對話:參加展會

A:: Madam, can I help you at all?

夫人,我能過為你效勞嗎?

B:I hope so. I’m shopping around for computer system with a view to purchasing several.

謝謝。我正在挑選一種計算機系統,打算買幾台。

A:May I ask who you are buying for?

請問你為那個單位購買?

B:ABC company. My name is Dr. Wang.

ABC公司。我是王博士。

A:Ah, welcome to London, Dr. Wang. We’ve done quite a lot of business with your company in the past, I believe.

啊,王博士,歡迎你來到倫敦。據我所知,我們過去和貴公司有過很多商業交往。

B:That’s right.

是的。

A:Would you like to step up here for a demonstration? We’ve made improvements since we last did business with you.

請走上一步看看操作表演如何?自從我們和貴公司上次成交以來,我們又做了許多的改進。

B:Later on, perhaps. Right now I’d like to have a good look at your brochure.

以後再看操作表演吧。現在我想好好看一下你們的小冊子。

A:Certainly. Take as many as you need. Come back any time you’re ready.

好的`。你要多少就拿多少。你什麼時候準備好了就什麼時候再來。

B:Thanks.

謝謝。

  購物的英文情景對話:購物中心

B:What sort of shopping is nearby, Mr. Taylor?

泰勒先生,附近有什麼購物中心?

A:Call me John. This is a great area of the city for shopping. There’s a grocery store just around the corner.

叫我約翰吧。這一帶是市區裏購物的好地方。在附近有一個食品雜貨店。

B:What about things other than food?

除了食物還有什麼?

A:Well, the Riverside Mall has 200 stores in it, including four major department stores.

噢,河畔購物中心內有200家店鋪,還包括4家主要的百貨商店。

B:Are there small shops near here as well?

這兒附近也有小商店嗎?

A:Yes, on 4th street, near the movie theater there are many specialty shops, including clothing boutiques.

是的,在第4大街,電影院附近有很多專賣店,其中還有專賣流行衣服的商店。

B:Well, that sounds just wonderful.

噢,聽起來倒挺好。

A:Yes, it’s a really nice neighborhood.

是呀,這個地方可真不錯。

  購物的英文情景對話:買車票

john:

hello, i want to book two tickets for the train to beijing.

您好,我想訂兩張去北京的火車票。

lily:

non-stop tickets are already sold out.

直達票都賣完了。

john:

i expected as much. seems like i can only go by coach.

我就知道。看來我只能做長途大客了。

lily:

it's not as bad as you think. you can just take the train to tianjin, and then take a connection to beijing there.

也不用那樣。你可以先到天津,然後倒車到北京。

john:

really? that sounds good. thanks for your advice.

真的?太好了。謝謝啊。

lily:

not at all.

不客氣。


標籤:購物 對話 情景