現代酒店結賬退宿常用的英語口語
C=Cashier 收銀員 G=Guest 顧客
C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,您早,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?
G:Yes, I’d like to check out.
我想退宿。
C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?
好的,請把房間鑰匙給我,好嗎?
G:Sure, Here it is.
好的,給你。
C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.
請等一下,我幫您結帳。
(After a while 過了一會兒)
C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?
約翰遜先生,您的賬單總計是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?
G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?
用信用卡。你們接受維薩信用卡嗎?
C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.
是的,約翰遜先生。
G:Here you are.
給你。
C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please?
請您在這兒簽名,好嗎?
G:Sure.
好的。
C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.
謝謝您,約翰遜先生。這是您的卡和收據。祝您旅途愉快。
1. 結帳基本應對
1) Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment.
請稍等,收銀員馬上會準備好您的賬單。
2) I will calculate/draw up the bill for you.
我幫您結賬單。
3) Thank you for waiting, Mr. xx, here is your bill. Would you like check it?
讓您久等了,xx 先生。這是您的賬單,您要核對一下嗎?
4) Would you like a breakdown of the bill?
您的帳目要細分嗎?
5) That’s mach more than I expected.
那比我預料中的要超出許多。
6) Shall I explain some items for you?
要我解釋什麼收費款項嗎?
7) If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you.
如果您認為賬目有錯,我們可以為您核對一下。
8) “L” stands for laundry, and “T” means telephone call charge.
“L”代表洗衣費, “T”代表電話費。
9) I am afraid it is not enough to cover the amount./ I’m afraid it can’t cover the amount.
恐怕那不夠付賬。
10) How would you settle the bill/ make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
11) In cash/By credit card/By travel’s check.
用現金/用信用卡/用旅行支票。
12) May I have an invoice?
可以給開張發票嗎?
13) Certainly ,sir. May I know the name of your company?
當然可以,先生。請問貴公司寶號?
14) Here’s your change and receipt/invoice.
這是您的零錢和收據//發票。
15) I’ll call the bellman to take your baggage down.
我會叫個服務員把您的行李拿下來。
2. 由第三方付款的結賬退宿
1) Your bill will be paid by xx company./xx company has arranged to pay your bill.
您的賬單由 xx 公司支付。
2) Could you make out two separate bills for me?
可以給我分開兩張賬單嗎?
3) What charges does each bill cover, please?
請問每張賬單包括哪些費用?
4) One bill covers the room rent and telephone rate. They are paid by our company.
一張賬單包括房租和電話費,這些是由我們公司支付。
5) May I have your signature , please?
請您籤個名,好嗎?
6) Could you sign your name here ,please?
請您在這兒簽名,好嗎?
7) May I have two of your business cards, please?
請給我兩張您的名片,好嗎?
3. 兑換外幣
1) I’d like to change these US dollars into RMB.
我想把這些美元兑換成人民幣。
2) Could you fill out this form, please?
請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
3) The exchange rate of US dollar to RMB is 100:823,that will give you RMB xx yuan.
美元兑人民幣的匯率是 100:823,那就是説要給您 xx 元人民幣。
4) Would you like it in small or large bills?
您想要小額還是大額的鈔票?
5) Please keep the receipt, you’ll have to produce it when you want to change your money back.
請保管好您的收據,您要換回錢幣的`時候需要出示它。
6) I’m afraid that we only offer one-way change.
恐怕我們只提供單向兑換。
7) We have a change limit of US$ xx between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m..
在夜晚 9 點到早上 8 點之間,我們有 xx 美元兑換限額。
8) You may go to the Bank of China to change your money.
您可以到中國銀行進行兑換。
9) If we change large amounts, our cash supply runs out and we’re unable to oblige our other
guests.
如果我們兑換大額的款項而造成人資金短缺,那麼我們就無法為其它客人提供服務了。
10) We hope you can understand.
希望您能諒解。
4. 付款時出現問題
1) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal cheques .
對不起,我們不能接受個人支票。
2) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal check according to the hotel policy.
. 對不起,根據酒店規定,我們不能接受個人支票。
3) I’m afraid this currency is not accept in our hotel.
我們恐怕不能接受這種貨幣。
4) The figures and the words on the cheque do not agree.
這個數字和您支票上寫的英文不相符。
5) The credit card limit set by the Visa Card Office is US$1500.
維薩卡的信用限額是 1500 元美金。
6) We need their permission to extend credit cover that amount.
如果數目超出哪個限額,我們就必須得到他們的允許。
7) Would you like to settle the difference in cash?
您願意用現金支付差額嗎?
8) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company,madam. You may pay by any of
these credit cards instead.
女士,我們與貴公司恐怕沒有信用貸款的協定,您可以該用這些信用卡中的任何一種來支付。
5. 關於延遲退宿
1) If you check out after 12:00 at noon, you’ll have to pay half of the rate.
如果您在中午 12 點之後退宿,就得付半天的房費。
2) If you check out after 6:00 p.m., you’ll have to pay the full rate.
如果您在下午 6 點之後退宿,就得付一天的房費。
6. 算錯了賬款
1) I’m sorry to hear that.
很抱歉聽到您這麼説。
2) I’ll check it with the department concerned. Would you mind waiting for a moment?
我去跟相關部門核對一下,您介意等會兒嗎?
3) There has been an error.
是我們搞錯了。
4) I neglected that detail when I drew up your bill.
我在開賬單時忽略了那個細節。
5) I’ll correct your bill.
我來把您的賬單改過來。
6) We’ll correct your bill by deducing 180 yuan from the total.
我們將把賬單改正過來,從總額中減去 180 元。
7) Here is the money you overpaid.
這是您多付的錢。
7. 送別客人
1) Have a nice trip.
祝您旅途愉快。
2) We hope to enjoyed your stay.
希望您在這兒住得愉快。
3) We hope you have a pleasant/an enjoyed stay, madam.
希望您在這兒住得愉快,夫人。
4) We look forward to serving you again.
我們期望能再次為您服務。
-
返校復學第一課教案(通用10篇)
作為一名為他人授業解惑的教育工作者,編寫教案是必不可少的,藉助教案可以讓教學工作更科學化。怎樣寫教案才更能起到其作用呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的返校復學第一課教案(通用10篇),歡迎閲讀與收藏。返校復學第一課教案1一、活動名稱:紅燈停,綠燈行二、活動目標:1、瞭解...
-
新人教版國小數學五年級上冊教學計劃(精選12篇)
時間的腳步是無聲的,它在不經意間流逝,又將迎來新的工作,新的挑戰,我們要好好計劃今後的教育教學方法。那麼如何輸出一份打動人心的教學計劃呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的新人教版國小數學五年級上冊教學計劃,歡迎閲讀與收藏。國小數學五年級上冊教學計劃篇1一、教材分...
-
九年級數學教學工作計劃模板集合7篇
時間過得真快,總在不經意間流逝,我們的工作又將在忙碌中充實着,在喜悦中收穫着,做好計劃可是讓你提高工作效率的方法喔!什麼樣的計劃才是有效的呢?下面是小編整理的九年級數學教學工作計劃7篇,僅供參考,歡迎大家閲讀。九年級數學教學工作計劃篇1九年級數學教學計劃內容為了提...
-
精選月考反思作文彙編六篇
無論在學習、工作或是生活中,大家都嘗試過寫作文吧,作文是人們把記憶中所存儲的有關知識、經驗和思想用書面形式表達出來的記敍方式。還是對作文一籌莫展嗎?下面是小編收集整理的月考反思作文6篇,歡迎閲讀與收藏。月考反思作文篇1月考的試卷發下來了,望着這鮮紅但低...