糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 演講稿

李陽瘋狂英語演講作文

演講稿2.65W

18、 Thanksgiving Day 感恩

李陽瘋狂英語演講作文

A:Hi, Jim, long time no see. 嘿,吉姆,好久沒見了。

B:Ben! What’s new? 本,怎麼樣?

A:Nothing much. 不怎麼樣。

B:How was your Thanksgiving?

感恩節過得如何?

A:Oh, it was great—I slept late.

噢,過得很好。我睡了個大懶覺。

B:So did I. We didn’t have lunch till three.

我也睡懶覺了。我們到3點才吃中午飯。

A:I took my little sister to see the Thanksgiving Day parade before dinner. She loved it. Then we had a big family dinner around six.

晚飯前我帶我的小妹去看了感恩節遊-行。她很喜歡看遊-行。我們一大家子人6點左右吃了頓團圓飯。

B:Who came? Anyone I know?

都有誰來了?有我認識的人嗎?

A:Well, my older sister and her husband came for the whole weekend. You met her a couple of years ago, remember? And, of course, my stepbrothers stopped by for dinner on Thursday, and so did my aunts and uncles, with all their kids. The oldest is only nine. I had to play games all day long.

我姐姐和她丈夫來度週末。你幾年前見過她,記得嗎?當然,我的繼兄弟星期四來吃晚飯了。我的伯母伯父帶着孩子也來了。他們最大的才9歲。我一整天都得陪着他們玩遊戲。

B:What a drag! So, how’s your sister doing? I haven’t seen her in ages.

真沒勁。那你姐姐怎麼樣?我好長時間沒見過她了。

A:She’s fine. She loves her new job.

她很好。她很喜歡她的新工作。

B:I didn’t know she had a new job.

我還不知道她換了新工作。

A:Neither did I. Also, she and Mike just bought a new house.

我也不知道呢。而且她和邁克剛買了一幢新房子。

B:I see they’re really getting into married life. Anyway, we had a small Thanksgiving. Just my parents, my sister, and I. My mom made a great dinner.

看得出來她們真正陶醉於婚後生活了。不過,我的感恩節客人不多,就我父母、我妹妹和我。我媽做的晚餐非常可口。

A:Oh, yeah – what did you have?

是嗎。都做了些什麼呀?

B:Well, turkey, of course, but she made this great stuffing with sausages and apples.

當然有火雞了。她用臘腸和蘋果做的餡特別好吃。

A:Mmm. 嗯。

B:Yeah, I really pigged out.

我真是吃了個痛快。

A:Join the club! My stepmother isn’t the best cook. But the turkey was good. I had enough to last me a lifetime. So, did you watch the game?

我們也如此!我繼母也許不是最好的.廚師,但火雞確實做得不錯。我吃得肚子撐破了天。那你看球賽了嗎?

B:Are you kidding? Of course. And on a big screen TV. We just bought it last week.

開玩笑?當然看了。大屏幕電視,我們上週才買的。

A:Wow! Next Thanksgiving, I’m coming to your house.

哇!下次感恩節我上你們家過。

B:Hey, you’re missing the point! You’re supposed to be with family on Thanksgiving.

嘿,你這就不對了!感恩節應該跟家人一起過的。

A:I will be—with your family!

我會的——跟你的家人過!

額外成就感

stop by 順便拜訪

* My friend Mike stopped by and had dinner with us last night.

昨晚我的朋友邁克順便來訪並留下來吃了晚飯。

* Stop by my house any time. We are always home.

隨時到我家來玩。我們總是在家。

pig out 大吃特吃

* We had a wonderful dinner last night and I pigged out.

我們昨晚吃了大餐,我大吃了一頓。

* I’m starving. I can’t wait to pig out at dinner tonight.

我餓死了。真恨不得馬上就有晚飯可以大吃特吃。

口語要素

★ Long time no see. 好久不見。

★ What’s new? 過得怎麼樣?

★ Nothing much. 不怎麼樣。

★ What a drag! 真沒勁/真掃興!

★ I really pigged out. 我真是吃了個痛快。

★ Are you kidding? 你開玩笑吧?