糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

談論丁克一族的英語口語對話

在現代社會,越來越多人不願意撫養孩子,這些人被稱作丁克一族。你對於丁克一族怎麼看?下面的英語口語對話也許會讓你的認識有一定的增漲,喜歡的話請多多關注應屆畢業生考試網。

談論丁克一族的英語口語對話

  談論丁克一族的英語口語對話一

M: what's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

你是怎麼看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

N: to be honest, I wouldn't.

説實在的,我不打算要孩子。

M: why? Do you have to make a choice now?

為什麼?你現在必須做出選擇嗎?

N: not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

不是,只是這事已經困擾我很久了。

M: what's the puzzle?

那你到底愁什麼呢?

N: my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很傳統,很想抱孫子。

M: oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

啊,這樣啊。我覺得老人們總是和我們想法不太一樣。

N: yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,為什麼結了婚卻不要孩子。我們昨天還吵了一架。

M: oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

是嗎?也許她只是抱孫心切吧。

N: but it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

但是要不要孫子,完全是我們自己的事。

M: definitely.

是啊。

N: you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our hapoiness.

知道嗎?我經常聽見我們隔壁那對年輕的夫妻因為教育孩子而爭吵。我真不想讓孩子影響我們的婚姻幸福。

M: don't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

不要擔心。大多數情況下,孩子還是家庭的'粘合劑。

N: I guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

好吧,但是我還是不想要孩子。

M: sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

好的,那你們就可以好好享受二人世界了。