糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

初識英語口語對話

我們每個人每天都會因為各種原因而邂逅各種陌生人。説起初識,有關的英語口語對話你知道嗎?下面跟着應屆畢業生考試網小編一起學起來吧。

初識英語口語對話
  初識英語口語對話一

Steve: Mary, how was your date with john?

瑪麗,你和約翰的約會怎麼樣?

Mary: it's ok. It seems we have a lot in common.

還可以.我們好像很投緣.

S: oh, really. That is great news. What does he look like?

真的嗎?太好了.他長的.怎麼樣?

M: he is tall and slim, fair-haired.

他身材高挑,金黃色的頭髮.

S: sounds like he is pretty cute. What do you think of him?

聽起來長的很帥,那你對她印象怎麼樣啊

M: he is a nice guy and very considerate. I was impressed with how smart he was and he has a great sense of humor.

人不錯,非常體貼,知識淵博,又很幽默.

S: oh, it's love at first sight. When will you see each other again?

啊,看來你是一見鍾情了,下次什麼時候見面?

M: he didn't say, but he said he would call me.

他沒説,不過他説會給我打電話.

S: maybe he is busy with his work. Just wait and try not to think about it too much!

也許他現在工作比較忙,等等吧,別太想人家啊!

M: oh, steve. Stop it! I am a bit nervous! What if he doesn't call?

哎,蘇珊,人家本來就很緊張了.如果他不大電話怎麼辦呢?

S: come on, Mary, you're a total catch. I bet he will call you. Don't worry.

別擔心,瑪麗,你這麼討人喜歡,我保證他會打電話的,別擔心.

M: thank you, Steve. You're always so encouraging.

謝謝你,史蒂夫,你總是不斷鼓勵我.

S: that's what friends are for.

別説這些,我們是朋友嘛

  初識英語口語對話二

S: you know, Mary, I feel we meet somewhere before. Where were you born?

瑪麗,你知道嗎,我覺得好像在哪兒見過你,你是在哪裏出生的?

M: I was born in Beijing, but I spent most of my childhood in London.

我在北京出生,後來去了倫敦。

S: what was your childhood like?

你的童年生活怎麼樣?

M: I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents taught at an university so they have extremely high expectations for me.

我小時候家教特別嚴,我父母以前是大學老師,對我期望特別高。

S: where did you go to university?

你在哪裏上的大學?

M: my parents wanted me to stay in Beijing, but I decided to go back to England. I graduated from University of Newcastle upon Tyne with a degree in Cross Culture Communication.

我父母想讓我留在北京,可是我決定回英國。後來我從紐卡斯爾大學畢業並且拿到了跨文化交流專業的學位。

S: what is your current occupation?

那你現在做什麼工作呢?

M: I am a journalist. I write for China Daily.

我做記者,在《中國日報》工作。

S: did you know that you wanted to be a journalist right after your graduation?

那你一畢業就知道自己相當記者嗎?

M: no, I didn’t. I started working at a university in London but as time went by, I found I did not really like my job. I decided to explore other fields. Journalism is great fit for me as well as a challenge.

沒有。我最初在倫敦一所大學教書,顆後來我覺得自己並不喜歡當老師。於是就決定嘗試一下其它領域。新聞工作對我來説不失為一種新的嘗試和挑戰。

S: do you like your current job?

那你喜歡你現在的工作嗎?

M: yes, I came to Beijing two years ago looking for new opportunities. I was lucky because my friend introduced me to my current company.

是的,兩年前我來到北京,希望找到新的機會。當時很幸運,一個朋友介紹我進了現在的公司。