糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

外企員工寫英文郵件必備句子

在外企工作,當然少不了寫英文郵件,下面是小編整理的一些英文郵件裏常用的句子,希望能幫到大家!

外企員工寫英文郵件必備句子

1. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感謝您的邀請。

2. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位並十分感謝各位所做的努力。

3. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激您的理解及合作。

4. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激您快速的答覆。

5. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感謝大家的承諾及支持。

6. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。

7. Any comments will be much appreciated.

對於您提出的任何建議,我將深表感謝。

8. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.

謝謝你為我所做的一切。

9. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你對這件事情的理解。

10. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

請向有關的同仁傳達我的謝意,他們真的乾得很好。

11. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

12. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

13. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

關於我們今天在電話中的談話…

14. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

15. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的關於…

16. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

17. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中所説的…

18. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

19. as you requested...

根據貴方要求…

20. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回覆貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高興地告訴你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我們很高興得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我們希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我對這份提案沒異議。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加於2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我們很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣佈一些壞消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我們的新系統有些問題。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由於情況超出我們的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我對...不太樂觀

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我們很難接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不這麼説,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我們會很感激的。