糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

面試時的商務英語口語

商務英語考試是我國商務行業內一個培訓與認證考試。為了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編分享了一些商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

面試時的商務英語口語

Your qualifications look impressive but I was wondering what sales experience can you bring to our company?

你的能力令人印象深刻,但是我在想你能給我們的公司帶來什麼銷售經驗?

I worked in a shop once.

我曾在一家商店工作。

Ohhh Anna! Sell yourself. Give a good example!

安娜!宣傳你自己。舉一個好例子!

Oh right…mmm…. well a good example that comes to mind is when I was involved with a campaign to promote and sell a new range of clothes

對了,我想到了一個很好的例子。當我做活動推銷一系列新衣服時,

I loved doing it and it was…

我喜歡做這個而且……

Oh sorry, excuse me, here's your tea Paul.

對不起,打擾了。保羅,這是你的茶。

Thanks Denise. Now Anna, it looks like you've achieved a lot during your time at university.

謝謝,丹尼斯。安娜,看起來你在大學期間有很多成就。

Could you give me an example of good team working during your time there?

可以給我舉一個在那時關於團隊合作的例子嗎?

Sorry! I forgot the sugar. Thank you Denise.

對不起!我忘了拿糖了。謝謝你,丹尼斯。

Hmm, so you want an example?

你想要一個例子?

I was the treasurer of the debating society at university. That was OK I suppose.

我在大學的.辯論社擔任會計,我想這個例子可以吧。

Come on Anna. Be more enthusiastic – the debating society is exciting!

拜託,安娜。再熱情一點,辯論社很有趣!

I mean… I'm particularly proud of how I organised the finances for the debating society.

我是説……我對於我是如何管理辯論社財務這件事感到很自豪。

Now Hannah, finally I wanted to ask you what exactly made you apply for this job at this company?

安娜,最後我想問你是什麼讓你申請這家公司的崗位的?

Errrr… ooo… well. The reason I applied is….

我申請的原因是……

Yes, yes, yes Anna? Do you need a bit more time to think?

是的,是的,是的,安娜?你需要一點時間思考?

What's she going to say?

她要説什麼?

How would you answer that?

你會怎麼回答?

Join us next time to find out.

下期跟我們一起揭曉答案。

Before we go, here's a reminder of some of the great lines Anna's used today…

在我們離開之前,這裏有一些關於今天安娜所説句子的提示。

A good example that comes to mind.

我想到了一個很好的例子。

I'm particularly proud of.

我特別自豪。

Timekeeping is important to me.

守時對我很重要。

Until next time, bye bye!

下次見,再見!

When we last said goodbye, Tip Top boss Paul had asked Anna why she wanted the job.

在上次我們説再會的時候,Tip Top的老闆保羅詢問安娜為何想要這份工作。

First she said: m...

她首先説:呃……嗯……

Since then, she's added: ...

之後她又説:嗯……呃……

And as we join her again, Anna is saying: Well, errrr...I'm errr.

當我們再和她在一起時,安娜説:那麼,呃……我……

Come on, Anna! If you can't think of the word you need, find another way of saying it.

拜託,安娜,如果你找不到合適的詞,換個別的方式表達。

I , I really, really want this job and I am willing to work very hard if I get it.

我真的很想要這份工作,如果應聘成功我會非常的努力工作。

So you’re very motivated, then?

那麼你很有積極性?

Motivated! Yes, that’s it. I am really motivated.

積極性!沒錯。我很有積極性。

Good! Why?

很好,為什麼?

Now over to you Anna; structure your answer!

現在輪到你了,安娜。組織好你的回答。

Say, 'firstly', then give your first reason, 'secondly' and then a second reason.

説“首先”,然後給出你的第一條理由,“其次”然後給出第二條理由。

Then say, 'above all' and give a really, really good, enthusiastic final reason!

然後説,“最重要的”給出最好,最積極的最後一條理由!

Go for it: firstly!

加油吧:首先!