糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 從業資格證 > 報檢員

報檢員考試外貿英語實戰對話練習題2016

報檢員1.56W

超強度腦力勞動是報檢員職業的最大特點,下面是YJBYS小編為大家搜索整理的關於報檢員考試外貿英語實戰對話練習題,歡迎參考學習,希望對大家有所幫助!想了解更多相關信息請持續關注我們應屆畢業生培訓網!

報檢員考試外貿英語實戰對話練習題2016

Can you give me an insurance rate?

您能給我一份保險率表嗎?

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

您能查一下瓷器的保險費率嗎?

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs。

你不僅要研究各種保險所標明的給予保險人的賠償費用,還要研究它的條件與限制,然後選出最適合你需要的一種。

Words and Phrases

insurance expense 保險費

premium rate 保險費率

premium 保險費

insurance rate 保險費率表

insurance proceeds 保險金(保險收入)

ds for “Free from Particular Average”。

FPA代表平安險。

ds for “With Particular Average”。

WPA代表水漬險。

I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average。

我將為貨物投保平安險。

I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods。

我知道平安險不包括消費品的種種損失。

I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……

我認為水漬險承保的範圍並不比平安險的範圍寬。

Free from Particular Average is good enough。

只保平安險就可以了。

The goods are to be insured F.P.A。

這批貨需投保平安險。

What you've covered is Leakage。

你所投保的是滲漏險。

Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

您為什麼不想投保破碎險呢?

W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature,please extend the coverage to include TPND。

針對這種性質的'貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不成險。

Don't you wish to arrange for additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?

您不想保水漬險和附加破碎險嗎?

Not every breakage is a particular average。

並不是所有的破碎險都屬於單獨海損。

The coverage is Risk of Breakage。

投保的險別為水漬險加破碎險。

Well,obviously you won't want All Risks cover。

顯然,你不想保綜合險。

An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard,doesn't it?

一份綜合險保單保所有的險,是嗎?

We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks。

我們想為這批瓷器投保綜合險。

Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks。

請將這批貨物投保綜合險人民幣5000元。

We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks。