糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 文學

旅遊好句子中英對照

文學1.53W

Where‘s the tourist information center? 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?

旅遊好句子中英對照

May I have a free city map? 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎?

Please tell me about some interesting places in this town 請告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方

Is there anything to visit here? 這兒有沒有可看的地方?

What kind of tours do you have? 都有哪些路線的旅行呢?

Are there any sightseeing buses? 有旅遊車嗎?

Is there a sightseeing bus tour? 有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?

Are there any sightseeing bus tours? 有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?

Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? 你們有有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?

I’d like a guide 我想要一個導遊

I want a Japanese-speaking guide 我想要一位會日語的導遊

Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 我們可以要一位説日語的導遊嗎?

準備行裝常用的`句子

I‘ll go grab my stuff. 我去收拾行李。

I’ll start packing boxes. 我這就開始打包裝箱。

You‘re packed. 你收拾好行李了。

I’ll have our bags taken down to the car. 我把箱子拿到車上。

謝謝!—— Thank you.

多謝!-- Thanks a lot.

對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.

抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.

謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.

無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.

您好。--How are you!

初次見面問好。—— How do you do!

很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.

請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?

請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?

我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)

很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.

這是不是説我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快樂--Have a good time.

祝你好運。—— Good luck.

我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

怎麼了?—— What's the matter?

糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.

一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

---------------------------------------

1、Could you do me a favor?

能幫我個忙嗎?

2、Can you keep my valuables?

能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?

3、May I smoke here?

我能在這吸煙嗎?

4、Many I use this phone?

我能用這個電話嗎?

5、May I sit here?

我能坐這裏嗎

6、What time is it now?

現在幾點了?

7、What is this for?

這個是用來做什麼的?

8、How much is it?

多少錢?

9、Where is the dining room?

餐廳在哪裏?

10、What time does the dining room open?

餐廳幾點開門?

11、May I have a menu,please?

能給我一份菜單嗎?

12、Do you have a menu in chinese?

有中文菜單嗎?

13、What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

餐廳有哪些餐前酒?

14、What is the specialty of the house?

餐廳有什麼特色菜?

15、Do you have vegetarian dishs?

餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

16、Where is the tourist information?

旅遊諮詢中心在那裏?

=================

一、問路時...

East 東

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Straight on 往 前 直 去

There 那 兒

Front 前 方

Back 後 方

Side 側 旁

Before 之 前

After 之 後

First left/right 第 一 個 轉 左 / 右 的 路

二、請問如何前往 ...

Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 請 問 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

How do I get to the airport? 請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場 ?

How do I get to the bus station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 公 車 站 ?

How do I get to the metro station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ? ( Metro 乃 歐 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the subway station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ? ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the underground station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ? ( underground 乃 英 國 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the train station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 火 車 站 ?

How do I get to the hotel XXX? 請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

How do I get to the police station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

How do I get to the post office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 郵 政 局 ?

How do I get to the tourist information office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 旅 遊 資 訊 局 ?

三、請問附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 ...?

Is there a baker near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 面 包 店 ?

Is there a bank near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 銀 行 ?

Is there a bar near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 酒 吧 ?

Is there a bus stop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 車 站 ?

Is there a cafe near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 咖 啡 店 ?

Is there a cake shop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 西 餅 店 ?

Is there a change bureau near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 找 換 店

Is there a chemist's near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 藥 劑 師 ?

Is there a department store near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 百 貨 公 司 Is there a disco near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 的 士 高 ?

Is there a hospital nearby? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 醫 院 ?

Is there a night club near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 夜 總 會 ?

Is there a post box near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 郵 政 局 ?

Is there a public toilet near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 共 廁 所 ?

Is there a restaurant near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?