糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 技能 > 酒店管理

酒店客房常用英語對話「中英文對照」

酒店客房常用英語對話大家知道嗎?會説嗎?下面,小編就為大家分享中英文對照的酒店客房常用英語對話,希望對大家有幫助!

酒店客房常用英語對話「中英文對照」

-Good morning,sir.I am an d you please show me your room card?

-先生你早。我是服務員,請把房卡給我看一下。

-All it is.-好的,給你。

-Your room number is me take you there.-你的房號是624,我來陪你去。

-Lea me carry your luggage.-我來幫你提行李。

-I'm sorry to trouble you.-麻煩你了。

-Here we is your room.-我們到了。這就是您的房間。

-Let me introduce our hotel briefily to you.-我簡單地介紹一下飯店的情況。

-That's very nice.-那太好了 。

-The Barber's,the Shop,Post and Cable Service,Billiards and Table Tennis Room are all on the ground visitors can do their shopping and have amusements dining-hall is on the seventh Chinese and Western food are on every floor there is a ice hours are:Breakfast,7.00 to 9.00a.m.;Lunch,12.00 to 2.00p.m.;Supper;6.00 to Bar is on thefirst floor,and the cafe on the second are open round the China International Travel Service has an office in the Hotel.

-飯店的底層設有理髮室、賣品部、郵電服務處、彈子房、乒乓室,客人們可以任意選購物品,進行娛樂活動。大餐廳設在八樓,中西餐都有。此外,每一樓層都有自己的'餐廳。開飯時間是:早飯七點至九點;午飯十二點至下午兩點;晚飯六點至晚八點。酒吧間和咖啡廳分別設在二樓和三樓,晝夜營業。中國國際旅行社在飯店裏設有辦公室

-Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one.-如果你要出租汽車對服務枱説一下就成了。

-May I have breakfast in my room?-我可以在房間裏用早餐嗎?

-Of can send three meals to your room if you like.-當然可以。如果你願意可以三餐都在房間裏吃。

-It's very kind of ks for your information.-你想得真周到,謝謝你的介紹。

-This is what I should do.-這是我應該做的。

-By the way,I have two trunks on the ground you please send them up?

-順便説一聲,我有兩隻箱子在樓下,請你把它們送來可以嗎?

-Certainly. I have them brought up at once.-當然可以。我馬上把它們送上來。

-All your luggage is n in all.-你的行李都在這裏,共七件。

-This piece is not mine.-這件不是我的。

-One piece is missing.-我少了一件行李。

-Let me check it.-我幫你查一查。

-Why has't my luggage been sent here yet?-為什麼我的行李到現在還沒送來?

-Don't worry.I'll inquire of the China International Travel Service about it?

-彆着急,我向旅行社問一問。

-Is this piece of luggage yours?-這件行李是你的嗎?

-Yes,this one is just mine.-是的,就是這件。

-Here is the key to the se leave it at the service desk when you go out.

-這是房間的鑰匙。你出去的時候把它交服務枱保管。

-If you need anything,just ring us up.-你有事找服務員可按電鈴。