糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

英語資料學習:專訪Taylor Swift

校園4.74K

Go!

英語資料學習:專訪Taylor Swift

開始!

British Shorthair, Scottish Fold, Himalayan, Exotic Shorthair, Exotic Longhair, Sphynx cat, Munchkin, Siamese, umm, ...

英國短毛貓、蘇格蘭摺耳貓、喜馬拉雅貓、異國短毛貓、異國長毛貓、斯芬克斯貓、曼赤肯貓、暹羅貓,唉,那個...那個...

Time's up. Amazing. What's the coolest thing in this room?

時間到。太厲害了。這間房間裡最酷的東西是什麼?

I can do so much better than that. The coolest thing in this room, I think, is the fireplace.

我可以回答得比那更好的。這間房間最酷的東西,我想是壁爐。

Nice. If you could raid one woman's closet, who would it be?

不錯。如果你可以搶一個女人的衣櫥,那會是誰?

Blake Lively.

布蕾克‧萊芙莉。

What's your favorite fashion trend of all time?

你一直以來最愛的時尚是?

High-waisted stuff.

高腰的東西。

Besides your phone or wallet, what's a couple must-have purse items?

除了手機或錢包,你包包裡必備的物品是什麼?

I have this lavender anti-bacterial hand spray that I have, and whenever me and my friends are in a public bathroom, and we have to wait in line at the sink to wash our hands, I'm like, "No, like, check it out." And everybody's like, "Thanks, girl!"

我有一種薰衣草抗菌洗手噴霧,每次我和朋友在公共廁所,然後我們得在洗手槽排隊洗手時,我就會説:「不用,你們看。」然後大家就會説:「謝啦,女孩!」

Can you tell me what you'll be wearing to this year's Met Gala?

你可以告訴我你會穿什麼出席今年的 Met Gala(紐約大都會藝術博物館慈善晚會)嗎?

I'm going to be dressed as a robot, um, and I'm gonna carry a sword.

我會打扮成機器人,唉,然後我會帶一把劍。

Okay, so my little cousin, Julia, wants to know, what did you want to do with your life at age five?

好,我的小姪女 Julia 想知道,在你五歲時你想要過怎樣的人生?

When I was five, I knew that my dad was a stockbroker but I did not know what a stockbroker was, yet I walked around telling people I'm gonna be a stockbroker when I grow up.

五歲時,我知道我爸爸是股票經理人,但我不知道那是什麼,不過我到處告訴別人我長大要當股票經理人。

What's the one thing you wish you knew at 19?

你希望你十九歲時知道哪件事?

If I could talk to my 19-year-old self, I'd just say, "Hey, you know, you're gonna date just like a normal twenty-something should be allowed to, but you are going to be a national lightning rod for slut-shaming."

如果我可以和十九歲的'自己對話,我只會説:「嘿,你知道,你會像普通二十幾歲的人那樣約會,不過你會成為一根吸引全國蕩婦污名的避雷針。」

What's something you will not be doing in 10 years?

什麼是你十年後不會做的事?

thing I will not be doing in 10 years... I'll be 36. I really hope that I'm not stressed about the idea of approaching 40. I hope that aging is not something that really freaks me out.

唉...我十年後不會做的事... 我到時就三十六歲了。我真的很希望我不會因為快要四十的念頭而感到有壓力。我希望變老不是件會把我嚇壞的事。

What do you think is the most important life lesson for someone to learn?

你覺得什麼是人必須學習的最重要人生課程?

That karma's real.

因果報應是真的。

Okay. What can you say in another language?

好。你可以用其它語言説什麼?

I can count to 10 in German.

我可以用德文數到十。

Do it! Go, Taylor!

開始吧!幹得好,泰勒絲!

Thank you.

謝謝。

Okay. I hate to break it to you, but the interview is coming to an end.

嗯。我不想告訴你,但訪談快結束了。

Okay! Well, I'll walk you to the door.

嗯!那麼,我送你到門口。

Okay. What did you love most about the town where you grew up in?

好。你最愛你成長的城鎮的什麼?

I grew up in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, and I liked the fact that it had a lot of historic buildings.

我在賓州的 Wyomissing 長大,我喜歡它有很多歷史建築這件事。

What's the bravest thing you've ever done?

你做過最勇敢的事是什麼?

Writing the Apple Music letter.

寫信給 Apple Music。

Most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

你做過最衝動的事是什麼?

Writing the Apple Music letter.

寫信給 Apple Music。

What's one goal you're determined to achieve in your lifetime?

你人生中立志要達成的目標?

I really want an honorary doctorate degree because Ed Sheeran has one and I feel like he looks down on me now because I don't have one.

我真的很想要榮譽博士學位,因為紅髮艾德有一個,然後我覺得他因為我沒有就小看我。

All right, Taylor, we did it. Now it is time for the final question.

好,泰勒絲,我們做到了。現在是問最後一個問題的時候了。

I'm gonna take you over here first and let you out.

我先把你帶到這然後讓你出去。

Okay, great. What is your favorite scented candle?

嗯,好。你最喜歡的香氛蠟燭?

Byredo Tree House, that is it.

Byredo 的森中樹屋香氛蠟燭,就那個。

Oh my God. That's amazing.

天啊。太棒了。

Thanks.

謝啦。

I'll go buy it right now. Thanks, Taylor. See you later.

我馬上去買。謝啦,泰勒絲。待會見。


【本文來源公眾號: 英語學習】

本文為原創文章,版權歸作者所有,未經授權不得轉載!