糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

趣味英語學習情景對話:At a restaurant

校園1.09W

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

趣味英語學習情景對話:At a restaurant

如梅:菜單上的'菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'dlike a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲説:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a bakedpotato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉台有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It'sdelicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。