趣味英語學習:情景對話Travel by train
Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.
如梅:雲波,快點。抓緊點不然我們會誤火車的。
Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.
雲波:彆着急,如梅。我們沒問題,時間還早呢。
Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.
大山:雲波,你説得對,我們時間還很富餘。
Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must beover there.
大山:我來找找看。這些座位肯定是我們的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那邊。
Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for awhile. We can switch seats later on.
如梅:你和雲波坐一起吧,我想看一會兒書,過會兒我們再換座位。
Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.
雲波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。
Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.
大山:來,如梅,我來幫你放這些提包。
Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh,would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.
如梅:謝謝你,大山。你把所有東西都放到頭頂的行李架上,好嗎?喂,把毛衣給我好嗎? 過一會兒我也許會覺得冷的。
Dashan: Sure. Anything else?
大山:行,還有什麼事嗎?
Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.
如梅:眼下沒別的事了,謝謝。
Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.
比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位號是十五排D,緊挨着窗户。
Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
如梅:噢,非常抱歉。
Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around allday. Are you going to Vancouver?
比娜:沒事。啊,坐下來好舒服。 我已經在路上跑跑顛顛一整天了。你是到温哥華去嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?
如梅:是的,你呢?
Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She'sgot a new baby boy.
比娜:嗯,我到温哥華後轉車去維多利亞。 我到女兒家裏去。她剛生了一個男孩。
Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.
如梅:啊,祝賀你。你肯定是特別高興了。
Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?
比娜:是啊。你以前去過温哥華嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my tripacross Canada there.
如梅:去過。大約一個月之前我就呆在温哥華。 我是自那裏啟程開始周遊加拿大的。
Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's you been enjoying yourself?
比娜:哦,那你是在遊歷加拿大了。真是太棒了。 過得開心嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything hasbeen so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.
如梅:是的,我喜歡旅行,參觀不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。
Bina: By the way, where are you from?
比娜:順便問一句,你是哪裏人?
Rumei: From China. How about you?
如梅:我從中國來。你呢?
Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indiandescent.
比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是東印度裔加拿大人。
Rumei: That's interesting.
如梅:真有意思。
Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was twoyears old. What city are you from in China?
比娜:是的',我出生在印度,但從我兩歲開始我就住在加拿大。你從中國的哪個城市來的?
Rumei: Beijing, the capital.
如梅:北京,中國的首都。
Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?
比娜:你可是遠離家鄉啊。 你是一個人旅遊嗎?
Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sittingover there.
如梅:不是,和我的丈夫還有一個朋友。 他們坐在那邊。
Bina: You know, I've been to China.
比娜:説起來,我還去過中國呢。
Rumei: Really?
如梅:是嗎?
Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved totravel.
比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大約十年前去的,他喜歡旅遊。
Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?
如梅:你的丈夫現在和你一起乘車嗎?
Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.
比娜:沒有,不幸的是他去年去世了。
Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.
如梅:我很抱歉。
Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.
比娜:沒關係,去世之前,他病了很久。
Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?
雲波:對不起,打擾了。如梅,你看見我的報紙了嗎?
Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paperat the train station.
如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋裏吧,我記得你在火車站把報紙給我了。
Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.
雲波:哦,對了,我去找找看。
Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
如梅:嘿,雲波…… 真抱歉,我忘記你的名字了。
Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You mustbe Rumei's husband.
比娜:沒關係,我叫比娜·卡泊爾。見到你我很高興。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。
Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what timedo you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.
雲波:是的,見到你我也很高興。順便問一句,如梅,你想什麼時候吃晚飯?我們可以在6點或者7點半吃飯。
Rumei: What time is it now?
如梅:現在幾點了?
Yunbo: 5:25.
雲波:5點25。
-
社會實踐心得彙總(12篇)
有了一些收穫以後,心得體會是很好的記錄方式,這樣能夠培養人思考的習慣。那麼心得體會到底應該怎麼寫呢?以下是小編為大家收集的社會實踐心得,歡迎閲讀與收藏。社會實踐心得篇1大學生社會實踐是引導我們學生走出校門,走向社會,接觸社會,瞭解社會,投身社會的良好形式。...
-
八年級物理個人教學總結
總結是指社會團體、企業單位和個人對某一階段的學習、工作或其完成情況加以回顧和分析,得出教訓和一些規律性認識的一種書面材料,它能夠使頭腦更加清醒,目標更加明確,因此好好準備一份總結吧。你所見過的總結應該是什麼樣的?以下是小編整理的八年級物理個人教學總結...
-
大班下學期教學計劃(通用10篇)
日子在彈指一揮間就毫無聲息的流逝,又將開始安排今後的教學工作了,讓我們一起來學習寫教學計劃吧。我敢肯定,大部分人都對這個教學計劃很是頭疼的,以下是小編整理的大班下學期教學計劃,希望對大家有所幫助。大班下學期教學計劃1幼兒發展狀況分析:上本學期我班開展了...
-
新人教版國小數學五年級上冊教學計劃(精選12篇)
時間的腳步是無聲的,它在不經意間流逝,又將迎來新的工作,新的挑戰,我們要好好計劃今後的教育教學方法。那麼如何輸出一份打動人心的教學計劃呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的新人教版國小數學五年級上冊教學計劃,歡迎閲讀與收藏。國小數學五年級上冊教學計劃篇1一、教材分...
相關文章
- 低碳生活英語寫作範文:An activity about low carbon living
- Cultivate Your ReadingHabit培養閲讀習慣方法
- 大學英語六級範文欣賞Traveling by Train or by Plane
- whats your plan for dragon boat festival英語作文
- 趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going to a depart
- 趣味英語學習情景對話:At a restaurant
- 英語閲讀:my twelve year old birthday
- 九年級年級英語課文複習 Unit 1. Try not to translate every word
- 高中生優秀英語作文:Have a break away from electronics
- 幼兒園英語《The very hungry caterpillar》教學方案設計