好學實用的英語口語
實用商務口語:談談做代理
1. I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans.
我想同貴方商談你們電風扇的代理問題。
2. I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.
我不知道貴公司在我國是否有代理。
3. We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country.
如果貴方能考慮我們的申請使我們成為貴公司產品在我國市場的銷售代理的話,我們會很高興的。
4. We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country.
我們很樂意指定你們成為我方產品在貴國的獨家代理。
5. We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.
對貴方有意指定我們成為貴方產品的獨家代理,我們感到很高興。
6. We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution.
對貴方建議由我方擔任獨家經銷商一事,我們頗感興趣。
7. Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
謝謝貴方提出讓我們代理你們的產品,我們很感激你們對我們所表示的信心。
8. If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests.
如果貴方給予我們代理權,我們將不遺餘力為貴方爭取利益。
9. As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.
作為你們的代理,我們將會更加努力地推銷你方產品。
10. We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果你方指定我們作為獨家代理,我們將增加我們的銷售量。
11. We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.
我們想同你方簽訂一項為期三年專營電扇的獨家代理協議。
12. I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你方商談鬧鐘的代理事宜。
13. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.
通常我們取得的佣金是每筆成交額的10%。
實用口語:談談身邊的.“大嘴巴”
1. He is sure to spill the beans before long.
過不多久,他肯定會説漏嘴。
2. She tried not to let slip what she knew.
她儘量不把她所知道的事泄露出去。
3. I wanted it to be a surprise, but my sister let the cat out of the bag.
我本來想製造個驚喜,可是被我妹妹給泄露了。
4. I enjoy shooting the breeze with my neighbors.
我最喜歡和鄰居閒聊。
5. Come on! Don't talk through your hat any more!
拜託!別胡謅了!
6. She's a great one for idle gossip.
她説長道短是出了名的。
7. The surprise was spoiled by my big-mouthed friend.
那個驚喜被我一個大嘴巴的好友説漏了。
8. Promise not to tell on me!
你得保證別告發我!
實用口語:關於錢的英文短語
1. 跟別人要錢 mooch off someone
我最討厭跟別人要錢的人了。
I feel sick of those who mooch off others.
2. 錢掙海了 coin money
這幾年老張的錢掙海了。誰也沒料到他會發這麼大的財。
Lao Zhang is coining money these few years. Who can ever expect he would be able to make bundles like this!
3. 錢多得花不完 have money to burn
老李的錢多得花不完,要不他敢這麼揮霍?
Lao Li has money to burn. Otherwise, how could he splash his money about like anything?
4. 錢能生錢 money begets money
錢能生錢。沒本錢又怎能掙大錢那?
Money begets money. Without money in hand, how can you make bundles?
5. 沒錢 be broke
我手頭沒錢了,咱們別到外面去吃了
I don’t want to eat out today. I’m broke.
6. 錢來之不易 money doesn’t grow on trees
你不應該如此揮霍。錢來之不易阿!
You should not splash your money about like this. Money doesn’t grow on trees.
7. 敲竹槓 a clip joint
那可是一家漫天要價,大敲竹槓的商店阿
That shop is plain a clip joint!
8. 生活很富裕be well fixed
自從中國對外開放以後,有些農民也成了企業家,而且大部分農民的生活都富裕起來了。
Since China opened to the outside world, some farmers have become entrepreneurs and many are well-fixed, living a much more comfortable life.
9. 吃了上頓沒下頓 not know where the next meal comes
雖然很多人都已經富裕起來了,可是人有些人吃了上頓沒下頓
In spite the fact that many have now become well-fixed, some people still remain in a state that they do not know where the next meal comes.
10. 發財 rake it in
它在海南掙了很多錢,真沒想到他會發財。
He made bundles in Hai Nan. He was unexpectedly raking it in.
11. 太宰人了 cost an arm and a leg
這個飯館太宰人了,一個白菜豆腐湯也得要上幾十元。
Eating in this restaurant will cost you an arm and a leg. You’ ll have to pay tens of yuan for even a soup of cabbage and beancurd
12. 跟別人比闊 keep up with the Joneses
我可不像你,老是和別人比闊
I’m not your sort who like to keep up with the Joneses.
實用商務口語:結束客户電話時怎麼説?
1. 如果打電話的人非常熟悉,可以説:
Is there anything else I can do for you?
還有什麼我可以幫忙的嗎 ?
2. 如果你認識對方的家人,不妨加上這樣的問候:
Say hello to your folks.
請代我向你的家人問好。
這樣還會增進彼此的情誼。
3. 如果你答應給別人傳話,可以説:
Then I'll make sure he gets your message.
我一定會轉達您的話。
4. 如果是你的客户,也可以使用一些慣用的客套話,比如:
Thank you for calling.
謝謝您打電話來。
Nice talking to you.
很高興與你通話。
Hope to see you again soon.
希望近日還能見面。
實用口語:“最近有點背”怎麼説?
1. Oh, I've had everything but the locusts.
哎,今天真是倒黴到家了。
2. It just wasn't my day yesterday.
昨天真背。
3. I got the short end of the stick.
我吃虧了。
4. Why should I be left holding the baby alone?
為什麼苦差事都留給我一個人?
5. It's a real bummer to lose your job.
工作丟了,實在倒黴。
6. She's been down on her luck lately.
她最近一直有點兒背。
7. He really got it in the neck for not finishing the job on time.
沒能按時完工,他真的遭殃了。
8. Oh, that is tough luck.
哦,真不走運。
實用口語:如何用英語討價還價?
1. Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
別想宰我,我識貨。
買東西最擔心被宰,所以不管是不是被宰了,行家都要先造出聲勢,用這句話鎮住賣家。“ Rip someone off ”意為某商店或商販企圖宰它的顧客。
如:“ The shop tried to rip me off, but I taught them a good lesson. ”(那個商店企圖宰我,結果讓我教訓了一頓)。
如果真的被狠宰了一下,你當然還可以説,“ I was ripped off .”或者“ I was cleaned out”。
2. Can you give me a little deal on this?
這能賣得便宜一點嗎?
Can you give me this for cheaper?
能便宜一點給我嗎?
你要注意的是這樣的問題一般只在“market”(市場)這些地方問,像“ shopping mall”(購物中心),“supermarket”(超市)和“department store”(百貨商場) 裏説這樣的話,就不太合適,因為除了大型商品,一般物品是不打折的。
3. Is there any discount on bulk purchases? 我多買些能打折嗎?
Give me a discount. 給我打個折吧。
“Bulk purchases”就是“大量地購買”,等於“buy something in bulk”。
“ discount ”是折扣的意思。平時在商店裏常出現的表示打折的牌子是“ on sale ”。
專門賣廉價物品的商店叫“ bargain store ”,店裏賣廉價商品的櫃枱可以叫做“ bargain counter ”。
-
國小經典誦讀社團活動方案(通用15篇)
為了確保活動有序地進行,就不得不需要事先制定活動方案,活動方案是闡明活動時間,地點,目的,預期效果,預算及活動方法等的書面計劃。那麼活動方案應該怎麼制定才合適呢?下面是小編精心整理的國小經典誦讀社團活動方案,歡迎閲讀與收藏。國小經典誦讀社團活動方案篇1一、...
-
英語口語自我介紹(通用12篇)
當換了一個新環境後,通常需要我們進行自我介紹,通過自我介紹可以得到他人的欣賞。你所見過的'自我介紹是什麼樣的呢?下面是小編為大家收集的英語口語自我介紹,歡迎大家分享。英語口語自我介紹篇1Iamveryhappytointroducemyselfhere.IwasborninLiaoningProvince.Ig...
-
會考數學知識點的總結整理
總結就是對一個時期的學習、工作或其完成情況進行一次全面系統的回顧和分析的書面材料,通過它可以全面地、系統地瞭解以往的學習和工作情況,不妨讓我們認真地完成總結吧。如何把總結做到重點突出呢?以下是小編為大家收集的會考數學知識點總結整理,僅供參考,大家一起...
-
語文二年級下冊教學設計(精選22篇)
作為一名辛苦耕耘的教育工作者,往往需要進行教學設計編寫工作,藉助教學設計可以促進我們快速成長,使教學工作更加科學化。怎樣寫教學設計才更能起到其作用呢?下面是小編精心整理的語文二年級下冊教學設計(精選22篇),僅供參考,歡迎大家閲讀。語文二年級下冊教學設計篇1...