英語考試:常用電話用語
Yes. I’m checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我現在要退房,需要一部出租車到電影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻煩你幫我叫一輛好嗎?
Certainly, sir. I’ll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我會幫您叫車的,您直接去電影院嗎?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分鐘後會有一部出租車在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多隻需5分鐘。
Good. Thank you. I’ll be right down.好,謝謝你。我馬上下來。
I’ll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火車站。能為我叫輛出租車嗎?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火車站之前是否還到別的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火車站嗎?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能為我安排輛出租車嗎?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫輛出租車等我?
May I speak to Miss Chen?可以跟陳小姐講話嗎?
Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陳小姐現在不在,她去買東西了。
Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight?如果我在晚上9點左右打來會不會太晚?
That’s all right. We don’t go to bed early.那沒關係。我們不會睡得太早。
When will she come back?她什麼時候會回來?
Why don’t you call back later this afternoon?你何不今天下午再來電話呢?
Is Miss Zhang in?張小姐在嗎?
No. She’s at work now.不在,她正在上班。
May I have her office phone number, please?可以給我她辦公室的電話嗎?
Sure. It’s 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。
I’d like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生講話。
He’s stepped out of the office for a little while.他離開辦公室剛一會兒。
When is a good time to catch him?什麼時候可以找到他?
In about 30 minutes.大約半小時後。
I’m sorry, he hasn’t come in yet.對不起,他還沒進來。
I’m sorry, he’s off today.電話英語
I’m trying to catch Mary, please.我想與Mary聯絡。
Mary is not available at the 現在沒空接電話
What time should I call back?我應該何時再打來?
About 9:30.大約九點半。
May I speak to Miss Wang?我可以和王小姐講話嗎?
She is in a meeting until night.她開會要開到晚上。
OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到時再試試看。
Okey. Thank you.好的',謝謝。
May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以孔先生講話嗎?
He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他現在在會客。你可以稍等嗎?
She is busy now.她正忙着呢。
John cannot get to the phone right 現在沒辦法接電話。
He is on another line right now.他正在接另一個電話。
John is tied up at the present 現在有事。
She is not able to take your call at the moment.她現在沒辦法接你的電話。
Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以請李小姐接電話嗎?
This is she.我就是。
Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn’t recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是湯姆。我沒聽出你的聲音。
Joan?是簡嗎?
-
《阿長與山海經》的讀後感範文(精選19篇)
當細細品完一本名著後,你心中有什麼感想呢?是時候寫一篇讀後感好好記錄一下了。千萬不能認為讀後感隨便應付就可以,以下是小編精心整理的《阿長與山海經》的讀後感範文,歡迎大家借鑑與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。《阿長與山海經》的讀後感1“仁厚黑暗的地母啊,願在你...
-
開學典禮高一新生代表講話稿(精選12篇)
在充滿活力,日益開放的今天,我們很多時候都不得不用到講話稿,講話稿是應用寫作研究的重要文體之一。那麼講話稿一般是怎麼寫的呢?以下是小編整理的開學典禮高一新生代表講話稿,歡迎大家分享。開學典禮高一新生代表講話稿1尊敬的各位領導、老師,親愛的同學們:大家上午...
-
三等獎學金申請書(通用15篇)
在一步步向前發展的社會中,申請書出現的次數越來越多,在寫作上,申請書也具有一定的格式。什麼樣的申請書才是合理的呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的三等獎學金申請書,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。三等獎學金申請書篇1尊敬的領導:您們好經過大二這一年的努力學習,我覺得這次...
-
祖父的園子讀後感(通用41篇)
當認真看完一本名著後,相信大家都增長了不少見聞,這時候,最關鍵的讀後感怎麼能落下!到底應如何寫讀後感呢?以下是小編精心整理的祖父的園子讀後感,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。祖父的園子讀後感篇1小蕭紅跟着祖父在園子裏栽花、拔草、種白菜、鏟地、...