糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

關於心靈雞湯雙語美文欣賞

校園1.74W

閲讀心靈雞湯雙語美文會帶給你很多感動,很多感悟,心靈雞湯雙語美文是非常值得我們去閲讀的。下面是由本站小編整收集的心靈雞湯雙語美文欣賞,希望會喜歡!

關於心靈雞湯雙語美文欣賞

  心靈雞湯雙語美文欣賞:總有一些回憶,你無法捨棄

I cleaned out Dad’s closet yesterday.

我昨天清理了爸爸的衣櫥。

There were two things I couldn’t box up: his work shirts and his two pairs of Red Wing boots.

有兩樣東西我沒有辦法打包:他的工作T-恤和兩雙紅翼牌的靴子。

He couldn’t remember birthdays or anniversaries, but he remembered the date on which he’d bought his first pair.

他不記得第一雙靴子是在生日還是紀念日的時候買的,但是卻記得買鞋的具體日期。

I remember it too—April 16, the day after Tax Day.

我也記得是4月16日,繳税日的後一天。

What does a child do with her dad’s favorite boots?

一個孩子要怎麼處理爸爸最喜歡的靴子呢?

I think I will make a planter out of them or use them to store something valuable.

我想用它們做一個培植器皿或者藏些值錢的玩意。

You can’t throw away a man’s favorite boots.

你不能把一個男人最喜歡的靴子扔了。

You’ve got to keep them and pass them down.

你要留着它們然後傳下去。

  心靈雞湯雙語美文欣賞:永遠的朋友

A forever friend

永遠的朋友

"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

Sometimes in life,

有時候在生活中,

You find a special friend;

你會找到一個特別的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他會讓你相信人間有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待着你去開啟。

This is Forever Friendship.

這就是永遠的友誼。

when you're down,

當你失意,

and the world seems dark and empty,

當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

If you turn and walk away,

你轉身走開時,

Your forever friend follows,

真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

If you lose you way,

你迷失方向時,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

真正的.朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

真正的朋友會握着你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

And if you find such a friend,

如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

You feel happy and complete,

你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

Because you need not worry,

因為你無需再憂慮。

Your have a forever friend for life,

你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

And forever has no end.

永永遠遠,永無止境。

  心靈雞湯雙語美文欣賞:勇氣

Courage

勇氣

One of my favorite movies growing up was The Wizard of OZ.

從小到大一直以來,我最喜歡的電影之一是《綠野仙蹤》。

Did you ever see it?

你曾經看過這部電影嗎?

In Dorothy's adventures, she was accompanied by theTin Man,who wanted a heart,

在多蘿西的冒險故事中, 陪伴着她的是想要一顆心的鐵皮人,

the Scarecrow,who wanted a brain,

想要大腦的稻草人,

the Lion,who wanted courage,and her faithful dog Toto.

想要勇氣的獅子,還有她的忠實的狗託託。

At certain times in my life,I could relate to each of those characters,

在我的生命中的特定時候,我可以聯繫到書裏的每個人物,

I think we all can,

我想我們都可以,

In fact, that’s probably one of the reasons why the movies are so popular.

事實上,這可能就是為什麼這些電影如此大獲成功的原因之一,

Sometimes we lack something.

有時候我們缺少一些東西。

Often it's courage.

通常它就是勇氣。

Because we interact with people all day and we are often forced to be more public' than we'd like.

因為我們每天與人打交道,我們經常被迫比我們想的更為公開。

well,we have to muster our courage and perform in front of others,

嗯,我們必須鼓起勇氣在別人面前表現,

It could be a job interview. it could be a presentation,

它可能是一次工作面試。它可能是一次演講,

or it could be standing in front of a group and simply introducing yourself.

或者,這也可能是站在一羣人面前,進行簡單的自我介紹。

I think some people are naturally courageous.

我想有些人天生就是勇氣非凡。

They are great at public speaking,

他們非常善於演講,

They don't seem to get too nervous,

他們似乎不太緊張,

Others... well, just the thought of speaking in front of others causes them to get butterflies... to break out in a sweat, start stuttering why is that?

而別人……嗯,只是想在人面前説話……就使他們感到緊張,開始汗流浹背,開始結巴,那是為什麼?