糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 行業英語

房地產簽訂臨時租憑協議書的英語會話

導語:簽訂臨時租憑協議書是一個租房的流程,下面是一則簽訂臨時租憑協議書的英語會話,希望大家可以從中學習到相關知識。

房地產簽訂臨時租憑協議書的英語會話

  A--Agent Mr. Chen

  物業代理陳先生

  B--Clients Mr. And Mrs. Roberts

  客户羅伯茨先生和太太

  L: Landlord Mr. Dai

  業主戴先生

A: Hello, Mr. Dai. This is Mr. and Mrs. Roberts.

你好,戴先生,這是羅伯茨先生和太太。

L: Mr. and Mrs. Roberts. How are you?

羅伯茨先生,羅伯茨太太,你們好嗎?

B: Fine. Thank you. Nice to meet you, Mr Dai.

很好,謝謝你。戴先生,很高興認識你。

L: Nice to meet you, too.

我也很高興認識你們。

A: I have already made up a set of three copies of the provisional Tenancy Agreement for both parties, the landlord and the tenant. First, may I see your identity cards and make copies? Mr. and Mrs. Roberts and Mr Dai, let me explain the terms of this tenancy agreement. Both parties must follow the terms of this agreement after signing these copies. This agreement is made on the first of December, 2005. Re Flat A, 18/F, Robinson Garden. The monthly rental fee is forty-two thousand Hong Kong dollars. The landlord is responsible for the government rates and the tenant takes care of management fees. The security deposit is two months rent, which is eighty-four thousand dollars.

我已填好一式三份的臨時租賃協議書。首先,請兩位把身份證交給我複印存檔。(複印後返回。)羅伯茨先生太太,戴先生,讓我簡單解釋一下協議書的內容。簽訂協議後就要遵守協議條款。此協議書是在2005年12月1日訂立,關於魯賓遜花園十八樓A座的公寓。每月租金為港幣四萬二千元。業主負責繳納税金,房客負責繳納管理費。押金是兩個月房租,八萬四千港幣。

B: Here is a cheque for twenty thousand dollars for the deposit.

這是訂金,二萬塊的支票。

A: The stamp duty and the legal costs will be shared equally between both of you.

至於印花税和律師費將由買賣雙方平分。

B: I understand.

我明白。

A: If Mr. Roberts cannot make the payments before the due date, he will forfeit the deposit. On the contrary, if Mr. Dai cannot complete the agreement, then he is responsible to pay Mr. Roberts double the deposit money. Both the tenant and the landlord agree to ABC Properties Company half of the monthly rental fee as a service charge. If by any chance, either party fails to complete the agreement, then the defaulting party is obliged to pay ABC Properties Company a one-month rental fee as a service fee. Is that clear?

如果羅伯茨先生未能於指定日期付清租金並簽訂正式租約,戴先生有權沒收訂金。相反,如果戴先生未能簽訂正式租約,戴先生須賠償羅伯茨先生雙倍訂金。雙方同意支付ABC物業代理公司半個月租金作為佣金。如任何一方未能簽訂租約,反悔的.一方須支付一個月租金給ABC物業代理公司為佣金。清楚了嗎?

B: Yes.

清楚了。

A: The landlord agrees to provide all the furniture and appliances for the house. He also promises to let the tenant have painted walls instead of wallpaper. Please check the details. If there is nothing to change, please sign at the bottom. Thank you very much.

業主答應提供公寓內所有的傢俱和電器用品。他同意租客把牆壁刷漆。請看一下詳細的約定。如果沒有異議,請在合同最下方簽名,謝謝。