糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 基礎英語

暈機場景的英語口語

暈機四暈動病的一種,是汽車、輪船或飛機運動時所產生的顛簸、搖擺或旋轉等任何形式的加速運動,刺激人體的前庭神經而發生的疾病。下面是小編整理的關於雲集的'英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

暈機場景的英語口語

AWhat's the matter, sir? You look pale.

怎麼啦,先生?你看起來臉色蒼白。

BI feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

我感覺頭暈,虛弱。耳朵也有點疼,我想我是病了。

AAre you often traveling by plane?

你經常乘坐飛機嗎?

BNo, this is the second time.

不,這是第二次。

AThat's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

那就對了。如果你不是經常乘坐飛機這就是正常的。放鬆點。

BWhy this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

為什麼在飛機上會有這種感覺?我感覺很難受。

ADon't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

不用擔心,先生。只是由於低氣壓的緣故。

BWhat should I do about it?

我該怎麼做呢?

AYou may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

如果嚼點口香糖或花生會感覺舒服些。

BOK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

好的。謝謝。真的有用麼?我來試試。

AAre you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

感覺好些了嗎?需要藥片嗎?

BMuch better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

好多了,謝謝。我感覺很累,但是睡不着。

ASo, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

戴上眼罩會睡得舒服點。

BI am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

我不習慣戴着那個。謝謝。

AIf you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

如果你試着去適應目的地的當地時間,你會感覺舒服很多。請試着睡一覺,並按照洛杉磯時間來進餐。

BThank you so much.

非常感謝