接地氣的英語語句
導語:很多事情,只有表達得比較接地氣,人們才會知道你要表達的內容。下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的接地氣的英語語句,歡迎參考!
1. Raining cats and dogs
1.瓢潑大雨
pouring, raining very heavily
大雨傾盆
Where are you going, can’t you see it’s raining cats and dogs? You’ll get soaked in a minute if you go out now.
你要去哪,不知道外面正下大雨麼?這會出去一分鐘就能淋成落湯雞。
They didn’t go to the theme park because it was raining cats and dogs almost all day.
2. Face like thunder
2.滿面怒氣
being clearly very angry or upset
面露怒氣或不悦
I don’t know what was happening, I just saw that a man with a face like thunder was chasing a little boy out of the grocer’s shop.
我不知道究竟發生了什麼事,只見一個男人怒氣衝衝地從雜貨鋪跑出來追逐一個小男孩。
She didn’t say anything but her face was like thunder; she slammed the door as she left, and we haven’t seen her ever since.
她雖然不言不語,但臉上卻陰雨密佈。離開時,她破門而出,從那以後,我們再也沒有見過她。
3. Storm in a teacup
3.小題大做
exaggerating a problem, anger or worry about something unimportant
過分放大小事的嚴重性、生氣的程度或過度擔心
Their debate was only a storm in a teacup – actually neither of them took the problem too serious.
他們的爭論不過是小題大做——實際上,他們都沒有把問題看得太重。
The reports about the demonstration are astorm in a teacup – there wasn’t as much violence there as they say.
關於遊行的報道簡直是小題大做——事實上,這件事並不像報道所描述的那樣暴力。
4. Chase rainbows
4.白日做夢
waste time trying to achieve something impossible
浪費時間追求不可能實現之事
My wife never believed I would make it as an executive manager; she always thought I was just chasing rainbows.
妻子從不相信我能成為一名職業經理,一直以來都覺得我在白日做夢。
Can’t you see you’re only chasing rainbows? There’s no way to get this girl marry you.
難道你不覺得自己在做一件永遠不可能實現的事麼?這個女孩不可能嫁給你。
5. Lightning fast
5.快如閃電
extremely fast
形容速度極快
I don’t think we can keep up with him, he’s got a lightning fast bike.
我覺得咱們不可能追的'上他,他騎起車來快如閃電。
The robbery lasted only a minute, and then the robbers disappeared in a lightning fast car.
搶劫僅僅持續了一分鐘,然後劫匪開車離開,像閃電般一樣消失了。
6. Head in the clouds
6.胡思亂想
having unrealistic or impractical ideas, daydreaming
不能實行的或不切實際的想法、幻想
Is your sister in love? I see her walking around all day with her head in the clouds.
你妹妹陷入愛情了麼?我見她一整天無所事事胡思亂想。
You have your head in the clouds if you think Mary will come to your birthday party after the nasty things you’ve done to her.
你對瑪麗做出那種事,還期待她來參加你的生日會,這簡直是幻想。
7. Snowed under
7.忙的不可開交
having too much to do
有許多事要做
I’d love to help you, but I’m completely snowed under at the moment.
我很想幫你,但是這會的確忙的不可開交。
Could you come over and fix the tap in the bathroom? But of course, only if you aren’t snowed under, it’s not so urgent.
如果你這會兒不忙的話,可以過來修一下浴室的水管嗎?當然了,這件事並不緊急。
8. Under the weather
8.身體不適
ill, sick, feeling unwell, sad or lacking energy
生病、不適、悲傷或缺乏活力
Do you mind if I stay out of work today? I’m feeling under the weather, I may have the flu.
你介意我今天不上班麼?我身體有些不舒服,也許得了流感。
I heard you were ill yesterday. Are you feeling better now or are you still under the weather?
聽説你昨天病了。現在好些了麼還是依舊不舒服?
-
高中英語語法教學反思5篇
作為一名到崗不久的老師,我們都希望有一流的課堂教學能力,通過教學反思可以有效提升自己的課堂經驗,教學反思我們應該怎麼寫呢?以下是小編收集整理的高中英語語法教學反思,歡迎閲讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。高中英語語法教學反思1經過在七中一個半學期的教學,尤其是在同時...
-
高中的英語語法資料
高中的英語語法資料1一.主語從句主語從句是在複合句中充當主語的從句,通常放在主句謂語動詞之前或由形式主語it代替,而本身放在句子末尾。作形式主語和it引導強調句的比較It作形式主語代替主語從句,主要是為了平衡句子結構,主語從句的連接詞沒有變化。而it引導的強...
-
八年級英語語法知識點總結
總結是指社會團體、企業單位和個人在自身的某一時期、某一項目或某些工作告一段落或者全部完成後進行回顧檢查、分析評價,從而肯定成績,得到經驗,找出差距,得出教訓和一些規律性認識的一種書面材料,它可以促使我們思考,因此好好準備一份總結吧。那麼總結應該包括什麼...
-
英語語法倒裝句副詞後知識點
here和there之後以及諸如back,down,off,up等一類的副詞小品詞之後,名詞主語一般置於謂語之後。這類副詞常與諸如come和go等轉移動詞一起連用。如:Herecomesataxi!Theregoesthelasttrain!有輛出租車來了!最後一班火車開走了!(注意這裏不可用進行時)Downcametherai...