糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

外貿商品價格英語口語句子

從事外貿活動,關於商品的價格當然是一個重要的商討問題,下面,為大家整理了外貿商品價格英語口語句子,希望對大家啊有用。

外貿商品價格英語口語句子

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.

我們最近的報價大多數都在100美圓以下。

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再説,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

相信我上週的.報價是最好的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

沒有別的買主的出價高於此價。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方報價高於上次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此價格比我們給其他供貨人的出價要高。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我們將優先向你們報盤。

I should have thought my offer was reasonable.

我本以為我的報價是合理的。

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

你會發現我們的報價比別處要便宜。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此報盤着眼於擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。

May I have an idea of your prices? 可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎? Can you give me an indication of price?0

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能給我一個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us es.

我們希望你們報離岸價格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 優惠的

firm price 實價,實盤

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

為了便於我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders?

你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。