糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

英語口語經典英劇對話:《唐頓莊園》

這是著名英劇《唐頓莊園》第四季第30期中關於老爺的'心事的劇中對話, 希望對大家練習口語有所幫助,更多消息請關注應屆畢業生網。

英語口語經典英劇對話:《唐頓莊園》

I don't understand you.

我不明白

Of course,you must give it to her.

這當然要給她

But what if it has no legal status?

但如果這不合法呢

I don't want to build her hopes up only to have them dashed.

我不想給她希望又讓她失望

Robert, Matthew intended Mary to be his sole heiress.

羅伯特 馬修想讓瑪麗作他唯一的繼承人

That will mean a great deal to her whether or not it's legal.

這對她來説已經夠了 管他合不合法

Can't you see that?

你怎麼就不明白

But is it right to exclude George?

但繼承人裏怎能沒有喬治

Well, right or not,it is what he wanted.

別管對不對 這是他的意願

Besides, it's not up to you.

而且 這由不得你

I'll send it to Murray.

我會寄給莫里看看

Well, Mary must read it before you send it anywhere.

你寄走之前必須給瑪麗看

Or are you trying to hide from the truth?

或許你是在逃避現實

What truth?

什麼現實

That you would prefer to be in sole charge of the estate

你更希望能一人執掌莊園

and not share the crown with Mary.

而不是和瑪麗共有

Don't be silly. This won't make any difference to all that.

您真是説傻話 這跟那個毫無關係

She won't want to get involved.

她肯定也不想參與

When you talk like that,

你用這種口氣説話

I'm tempted to ring for Nanny

我就想按鈴叫保姆

and have you putto bed with no supper.

不許你吃晚飯就去睡覺