糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語六級

英語口語對話練習

平時進行英語口語對話練習,是很有效的提高英語口語水平的方法,為了幫助大家練習英語口語,小編整理了一些英語口語對話,希望能幫到大家!,

英語口語對話練習

  徵求意見

do you say?;你怎麼看?

A:What do you say? B1:Good 's do it.;你怎麼看? 好主意。我們來幹吧。

B2:It doesn't matter to 's up to you.;我沒關係。你來定!

's your opinion?;你的意見是什麼?

A:What's your opinion?;你的意見是什麼?

B1:I think you should take your time and find out more information.;我認為你應該慢慢來,別 着急。你應該更多地瞭解 情況。

B2:I'm not sure.I need more information.;我不太確信。我需要 更多地瞭解情況。

do you think of it?;你如何認為?

A:What do you think of it? B1:I think it's terrific.;你如何認為? 我認為這太好了。

B2:I think it's a fantastic idea.;我認為這是一個特別好的 主意。

  讚美;

really look sharp!;你看起來真棒!

A:You really look sharp! B: made my day.;你看起來真棒! 謝謝,你讓我快樂。 你給了我今天的好心情。

really did a good job!;你幹得太好了!

A:You really did a good job! B:Your opinion means a lot to me.;你幹得太好了! 你的意見對我太重要了。

3.I admire your English very much.;我很佩服你的英文。

A:I admire your English very much. B:Thanks for saying that.;我很佩服你的英文。 謝謝你這麼説。

  關於工作

A:Jody didn't make enough money on her job,;朱迪的工作掙錢不多,

so she took a part- time job on weekends in order to supple- ment her income.;所以她在週末兼職以補貼 她的收入。

B:You know Jody. She's a hard worker.;你瞭解朱迪啦,她是很 勤奮的人。

But I did the same thing,Stone. Right.;石頭,我也曾是這樣. 是的.

When I was in college, I also had a full-time job as a security-guard.;我上大學時,我也有個全 職工作,當保安.

And I did that 6 days a on Sunday I drove a taxi.;一週我有六天當保安. 週日,我開出租車.

And I also went to school I slept part-time.;而且我還全天上學. 因此我只用業餘時間 睡覺.

You slept part-time. That's right.;你業餘睡覺. 對.

  感謝

ks a million for your help.;多謝你的幫助。

A:Thanks a million for your help. B1:Don't mention it. It was my pleasure.;多謝你的幫助。 別客氣。這是我的榮幸。

was nothing. You don't have to thank me.;沒什麼。你不用感謝我。

I wonder if Bill Gates ever says this. Why?;我懷疑比爾.蓋茨是否説 這句話. 為什麼?

Well,because he is a does he say "Thanks a billion for your help?";因為他是個億萬富翁. 所以...他該説億萬分 感謝你?

Probably he should say ,I think so. He doesn't accept a million.;也許他該那樣説. 是的,我想是. 他不在乎一百萬.

Yeah,it sounds like... If he says "thanks a million";是的,如果他説百萬分 感謝,

He would probably sounds like he is not thanking me very much. Right.;聽起來他不太感激我. 對.

ks a lot for what you've done for us.;多謝你為我們所做的` 一切。

A:Thanks a lot for what you've done for us.;多謝你為我們所做的 一切。

B1:It was my pleasure. B2:Forget was nothing.;不用寫。我很樂意幫忙。 算了。這不算什麼。

3.I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.;非常感謝你的忠告。

A:I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.;非常感謝你的忠告。

B:Sure.I'm glad to help.I hope every- thing works out for you.;沒什麼。我很願意幫忙。 我希望你一切進展順利。

  打招呼

time no see.;好久不見了。

A:Stone,long time no on earth have you been doing these days?;石頭,好久不見了。這些 天你究竟去哪兒了?

B:I've just come back from Japan.;我剛從日本回來。

are you doing?;你過得好嗎?

are you doing? B1:I'm doing great. How about you?;你好嗎? 我過得很好。你呢?

B2:self? A:Couldn't be better.;非常好。你呢? 非常不錯。

is your business?;你的生意如何?

A:How is your business? B1:Business is bad.;你的生意如何? 生意很糟糕。

B2:Business is hurting.;生意很糟糕。

B3:Business is booming We are having a great year.;生意好極了。我們這一年 都很不錯。 B4:Business is great B5:Business is fantastic.;生意太好了。 生意非常好。

Jim,what would you say if I ask you this question?;吉姆,如果我問你這個 問題你如何回答? How is your business, Jim?;你的生意如何,吉姆?

Business is booming. I'm having a great year.;生意好極了。我這一年 都很不錯。

's your family?;你的家人都好嗎?

A:How's your family? B1:Everyone is fine. How's your family doing?;你的家人都好嗎? 人人都很好。你的家人都 好嗎?

B2:My family is daughter is starting college in the fall.;我的家人都很好。我的 女兒今年秋天就讀大學了

1)My family are all fond of going to the cinema.;我全家都愛看電影。

=My family all enjoy going to the movies.;我全家都愛看電影。

2)My family is very large.;我的家庭是個很大的家庭

My family is very large actually.;我的家庭真的是個很大的 家庭.

Yeah,actually Jim has a very large family.;是的.吉姆的家庭真的是 個很大的家庭.

I have three brothers and three sisters. There are nine of us all together.;我有三個兄弟,三個姐妹 我們一共姐妹九個.

3)My family are all tall.;我全家人的個子都很高。

Well,not really,but most of us.;嗯,不盡然,但大部分是.

4)My family are all early risers.;我家裏的人都是早起者。

Not true either. Some of us have different hours.;也不盡然.我們有不同 的作息時間.

5)Our family has lived in this village for over a hundred years.;我們家在這個村子裏住了 一百多年了。

Hmm,not family came from Europe originally.;我家不是這樣,我家最初 從歐洲遷來.

6)Twenty families live on our street;我們這條街上一共住着 二十户人家。

's everything?;一切都好嗎?

A:How's everything? B1:Everything is going my way.;一切都好嗎? 一切都很順利。

B2:Everything is a life is falling apart.;一團糟。我的人生就快 崩潰了。

you as busy as before?;你跟以前一樣忙嗎?

A:Are you as busy as before?;你跟以前一樣忙嗎?

B1:Not gs have slowed down lately.;不太忙。最近,事情都慢 下來了。

B2:I'm busier than ever.;我現在比任何時候都忙。

B3:Oh man!I can't believe how busy I am.;哦!我真不敢相信我有 多忙。

I don't even have time to catch my breath.;我連喘口氣的工夫 都沒有。

Wow,this sentence describes Jim.;哇,這個句子描述了吉姆

It describes me these is!;它的確説明了這些天的我。

標籤:英語口語 對話