糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

關於應對反饋的商務英語口語

處理客户的反饋意見也是商務中常見的事件。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關於應對反饋的英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

關於應對反饋的商務英語口語

Anna is very busy dealing with Mr Lime's big order for Imperial Lemons.

安娜正忙於處理Lime先生的皇家檸檬大額訂單。

Yes? can't hear you.

什麼事?誰?我聽不見。

Mr what? What? Mr Who? I don't know, you tell me.

什麼先生?什麼?哪位先生?我不知道,你告訴我好了。

Oh, you are Mr Hu...H U: Hu.

你是胡先生……HU:胡。

No, Tom's busy. Call back later. Bye.

不,湯姆很忙。過會兒再打來。再見。

Tom, Mr Hu called you.

湯姆,胡先生打過電話找你。

Mr Hu... Mr Hu: H U

胡先生…… 胡先生,HU。

Anna, Mr Hu is a very important

安娜,胡先生是很重要的……

Oh! What now? ! Yes?

現在又怎麼了?!什麼事?

I'm going to have to talk to the boss about this.

我得跟老闆談談這個了。

No. I'm busy, give me your number, I'll call you later.

不行,我很忙,給我你的號碼,我一會兒打給你。

Yep, yep, ks. Bye!

是的,是的,68……謝謝,再見!

Right, now where was I?

好的,現在我做到哪了?

Anna, could I have a word?

安娜,能給你聊聊嗎?

Yes. Ohhh, he must want to tell me how pleased he is with the Citrus Ventures deal.

當然。他肯定想告訴我他對Citrus Ventures的訂單有多滿意。

Now, uit? Thank you.

安娜……吃餅乾嗎? 謝謝。

I'm a little bit concerned about something.

我對一些問題有點擔心。

"I'm a little bit concerned..." Doesn't that mean something bad?

“我對一些問題有點擔心。”這是不是不好的意思。

Yes, Anna, Paul is using a polite turn of phrase to say he is unhappy about something.

是的,安娜,保羅正在用禮貌的方式表達他對某事不滿意。

Let's see what he's got to say....

看看他要説什麼……

I think you need to work on your telephone manner.

我想你需要改進你的電話談話技巧。

Work on my telephone manner?

改進我的電話談話技巧?

It means the way you talk on the phone is not good enough and you have to improve it – to work on it to make it better.

這意味着你的電話談話方式不夠好,你需要改善它,使它變得更好。

Perhaps you should think about …

也許你應該想想……

Perhaps you should think about – that's a polite way of telling you to do something!

也許你應該想想……這是一種禮貌的方式告訴你要怎麼做某事。

Anna, are you listening to me?

安娜,你在聽我説話嗎?

Yes, sorry, I was just sort of, err, talking to myself.

是的,對不起,我只是在自言自語。

Could you repeat what you said please?

你能重複一下剛才説的嗎?

Right, I'll start again.

好的,我從頭再説一遍。

I said: I'm a little bit concerned about your telephone manner.

我説:我有點擔心你的`電話談話技巧。

You need to work on the way you speak to clients.

你需要改進你跟客户説話的方式。

Perhaps you should think about being a bit more polite to clients; it's important for the image of the company.

也許你應該考慮對客户説話時更禮貌一些,這對公司形象很重要。

Oh okay.

好的。

You can go now – take another biscuit with you – that's my last chocolate wafer, you lucky thing!

你現在可以走了,拿一塊餅乾吧,這是我最後的巧克力薄餅,幸運的人!

Anna? Is everything all right? Yes.

安娜?一些都還好嗎? 是的。

What's the matter?

怎麼了?

Paul says I need to w w w work on my telephone manner.

保羅説我需要改進我的電話談話技巧。

Well I was a bit concerned about it myself.

我自己也有點擔心這個。

And I think Tom actually mentioned it to Paul.

我想湯姆其實對保羅説過了。

But, look, I'll help you if you like.

但是如果你願意的話,我可以幫你。

I'm a bit of an expert on the phone.

我在打電話上算是個專家了。

I'll give you some lessons. Oh thank you.

我可以多教教你。 謝謝。

Come in early tomorrow morning, before the others get here and we'll practise.

明早在其他人來之前先到這裏,我們來練習一下。

Thank you Denise, that's very kind.

謝謝你,丹尼斯,你真好。

Wow! Denise is actually being nice to Anna. Amazing!

丹尼斯對安娜很不錯,太神奇了!

Although from what I've heard of Denise on the phone, she's only ever gossiping with friends.

儘管我聽丹尼斯打電話時只是在跟朋友們聊八卦。

Paul was very gentle and polite in the way he explained to Anna there was a problem and that she needed to improve some things.

保羅向安娜解釋問題並告知她需要改進的方式很委婉、有禮貌。

He used these phrases: I'm a little bit concerned about...

他用了這些表達:我對……有點擔心。

You need to work on...

你需要改進……

Perhaps you should think about...

也許你該想想……

Let's see if Denise manages to teach Anna anything useful next time. Until then!

讓我們看看丹尼斯是否教給安娜一些有用的東西。下次見!