2016年高級商務英語實用口語精選
以下是小編特地為大家整理的高級商務英語實用口語常用句子,希望對大家有所幫助!
説實話我也正在考慮這事。
To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.
額外保險費?這沒問題。做事保險一些總沒壞處。
Additional premium? That's not a problem. There'sno harm in doing things on the safe side.
這樣我們就替你投保戰爭險。
Then we will cover War Risk for you.
好的。還有一件事,如果我按130%投保呢?
Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130%coverage?
你是説發票金額的130%嗎?可以,但也要交額外保險費。
You mean 130% of the invoice value? This can be done, but you will have to pay the extrapremium too.
這樣的話,我還是投保110%吧。
In this case I'd rather have 110%.
我們通常按發票金額的110%投保一切險。
We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
一切險也包括戰爭險嗎?
Does All Risks include War Risk?
不。戰爭險是一種特殊附加險,必須單獨投保。
No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.
但是從科所沃目前的形勢看,我認為應該投保戰爭險。
But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.
我們當然可以做到,但戰爭險要交額外保險費,因為我們CIF報價沒有包括這種險別。
We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIFquotation doesn't include this risk.
水漬險呢?
What about W.P.A.?
水漬險範圍廣一些,除了平安險的範圍外,還包括自然災害引起的部分損失。
W.P.A. has a broader coverage. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused bynatural calamities.
那麼一切險呢?
And All Risks?
一切險就是水漬險加上附加險,附加險即不是由於海上運輸本身的特性所帶來的風險。
All Risks means WPA plus additional risks, or extraneous risks, risks not incidental totransport by sea.
我明白了。那麼我們這批貨,你們通常投保什麼險呢?
I see. Now, for this particular article, what risks do you usually cover?
我得説我對這個條款瞭解很少。你能不能解釋一下?
I have to say that I know every little about this clause. Can you explain it a little?.
好的.。《海洋運輸貨物保險條款》承保三種基本險、一些附加險和一些特殊附加險。
provides coverage of three basic, some additional risks and some special additionalrisks.
這三種基本險是平安險、水漬險和一切險。
The three basic risks are Free from Particular Average (F.P.A.), With Particular Averaged(W.P.A.) and All Risks (A.R.).
它們分別是什麼意思?
What do they mean respectively?
大體上説,平安險包括自然災害和意外事故造成的全部損失和意外事故造成的部分損失。
Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total loss resulting from both natural calamities and accidents, and partial loss caused by accidents.
恐怕我無權給您答覆,我得和我們總公司聯繫一下。
I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you an answer. I'll have to consult our head office.
總公司説我們最多隻能接受60天信用證。
Well, my head office says the best we can do is to accept 60 days L/C.
60天?好吧。
60 days? That's all right.
但是我們想指出的是,我們只是為了鼓勵將來的交易才給你這個通融的。
But we wish to point out that it is only with a view to encouraging future deals with you that we are accommodating you this time.
我們總是按照中國人民保險公司1981年1月1日的《海洋運輸貨物保險條款》向他們投保。
We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.
我理解您。但目前我確實有困難。
I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.
如果可能的話,我是願意通融一下的。
I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.
我們願意先付10%的定金。
We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.
餘額用90天信用證支付嗎?
And the balance by 90 days L/C?
是的。
yes
別擔心。我們只是這次要現金。
Don't worry. We're only asking for cash this time.
那麼,我只好答應了。
Well, I think I have no other choice.
好,就這麼定了。
Then that's settled.
-
BEC劍橋商務英語中級考試模擬訓練題
isucceededbecauseiwilledit;ineverhesitated,以下是小編為大家搜索整理的'BEC劍橋商務英語中級考試模擬訓練題,希望對正在關注的您有所幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!Questions8-12.ReadthislettertotheeditorofTheEconomist..Choosethebes...
-
2015年bec商務英語考試題
閲讀部分:長文章講了一位企業家從科技企業辭職創辦電子商務網站的故事,問題考察了她創辦公司的'動機、目標、如何管理等。聽力部分:選擇題:採訪了一位公司CEO,內容涉及員工晉升、公司業務未來發展、媒體質疑等。填空題:一位電子手機公司managingdirector的講話,內容...
-
2022年BEC商務英語考試口試範圍
商務英語考試分兩個階段進行。第一階段為筆試,包括閲讀、寫作和聽力,第二階段為口試。以下是小編整理的2022年BEC商務英語考試口試範圍,供大家參考。口試範圍BEC口試主要考查考生商務交往過程中運用英文的能力。商務交往主要指:1.建立和保持商務聯絡;2.談論工作;3....
-
2016年下半年商務英語初級模擬習題及答案
2016年下半年BEC初級考試將在2016年11月26日開考,所剩備考時間不多,以下是yjbys網小編整理的`關於商務英語初級模擬習題及答案,供大家練習備考。SectionAQuestions36-40.ReadthistextaboutaJapanesecompany..Inmostofthelines(36-40)thereisoneextrawordwhichdoes...