加班商務英語口語
敢問出來工作的人有誰沒加過班,碰到的關於加班的口語也應該不少了。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關於加班的英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!
It's late at the offices of Tip Top Trading.
來到Tip Top Trading的辦公室已經很晚了。
Anna is alone, working. Again.
安娜又在一個人加班了。
She's been doing this all week, she wants her presentation to Mr Lime to be perfect so she's been spending hours and hours on it. Anna?
她一整週都在準備着,她希望給 Lime先生做的報告盡善盡美,所以她花了無數的時間為此工作着。安娜?
Don't interrupt! I'm busy. Sorry.
別打擾我!我忙着呢。對不起。
Anna, you're really burning the candle at both ends. What?
安娜,你真是勞累過度。 什麼?
Burning the candle at both ends – it means working very hard – working late and getting up early to work all the time.
一根蠟燭兩頭燒的意思是勞累過度,總是工作得很晚而且起得很早。
I didn't know that expression.
我不知道這個表達。
Well here are some more: You're doing overtime; which means you're working longer than office hours.
還有一些表達:“You're doing overtime”意思是你超出了工作時間。
You're putting in the hours; which means you are spending all the time needed to achieve something.
“You're putting in the hours”意思是你花了很多時間完成工作。
Yes, I'm putting in the hours to make sure my presentation is perfect.
是的,我花了很多時間為了讓我的報告盡善盡美。
And if you don't mind me saying so, you might burn out; which means you are working so hard that you might get very tired and run out of energy.
如果你不介意我這麼説的話,你非得累死不可,意思是你工作太努力了,很可能變得十分疲憊無力。
I'm not burning out. I'm full of energy.
我不會累死的。我全身幹勁。
I just need to finish this bit...
我只需要完成這點……
My goodness, nothing's locked.
上帝,都沒上鎖。
Do you think we've been burgled?
你認為我們被搶了嗎?
Oh no! I left my lap book and my me pad on the my i top – they're worth thousands!
不!我的`摺疊書,平板電腦和i top遊戲還在那裏,他們值幾千呢!
They're all the latest versions!
它們都是最新版本!
And I left out my elephant mug and my lady curve nail file.
我的大象杯和美甲刀還沒帶走呢。
They better not have stolen them!
他們最好別把這些偷走了!
But it's premium, premium, faux orange premium!
但這是優質的,優質的人造橘子。
Anna? It's Anna, she's asleep. Anna!
安娜? 是安娜,她在睡覺。安娜!
Oh! Lemons! Denise? Tom?
檸檬!丹尼斯?湯姆?
Have you spent the night asleep at your desk Anna?
安娜,你是在桌上睡了一宿嗎?
Is it morning? Oh dear, yes I think so.
早上了嗎?上帝,我想是的。
Well, at least we haven't been burgled then.
至少我們沒有被搶劫。
Anna, you've really been burning the candle at both ends lately.
安娜,你最近真是過度勞累。
Yes, you've been doing hours and hours of overtime.
是的,你一直連着幾個小時的加班。
-
關於劍橋商務英語的閲讀題
練習就是用題進行多角度、多層次的訓練,通過多方面的強化,恰當的重複來掌握知識和技巧。題,既包括書面文字,又包括口述和動手操作的實驗等。下面小編為大家帶來關於劍橋商務英語的閲讀題,希望大家喜歡。劍橋商務英語的閲讀題篇1TheStarsoftheFutureAExistingmanagem...
-
2017上半年劍橋商務初級集訓鞏固練習
Thegreatuseoflifeistospenditforsomethingthatoverlastsit.以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2017上半年劍橋商務初級集訓鞏固練習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!PARTFOURQuestions21-35.Readthisadvertisement..Choosethebestw...
-
2016年11月商務英語BEC高級口語練習
2016年下半年BEC高級考試將在11月19日舉行,大家口語備考得怎樣了呢?下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語BEC高級口語練習,希望對大家的口試有所幫助。Parttwosilkgarmentsaremadeofsuperpuresilkmaterialandbytraditionalskills.我們的真絲衣物是由上等純絲...
-
2016年商務英語高級閲讀應試攻略
商務英語證書(bec)考試近年來被各類涉外企業、部門用來作為招收職員時英語能力的證明;同時也是商務工作人員或英語學習者檢驗、提高英語水平的方式。由於很多即將進入職場的學生或已工作的青年把該證書作為就業、求職的重要砝碼,因此bec考試也被稱為商務求職通...