糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

日常商務英語口語

商務英語專業的教學目的是培養能夠參與國際商務競爭與合作的高素質、國際型、複合型、應用型商務英語專業人才。為了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編整理了一些商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

日常商務英語口語

I've just joined the team. Nice to meet you.

我剛加入這個團隊,見到你很高興。

Have you worked here long?

你在這裏工作很久了嗎?

Why don't you start by saying hello to Tom Darcy, the Senior Account Manager?

為何你不試着先跟高級客户經理湯姆·達西打招呼?

Yah, yah, no, yah, yah, OK, yah. I'll seal the deal, yah, no worries. OK, see ya mate, bye!

好的,不,好的。成交,別擔心。好的,再見夥計。

Hello, I don't think we've met. No.

你好,我們好像還沒見過面。沒有。

You must be Tom. I'm Anna. I've just joined the team.

你肯定是湯姆,我是安娜。我剛加入這個團隊。

Nice to meet you. Have you worked here long?

見到你很高興,你在這裏工作很久了嗎?

Sorry, I'm quite busy right now – I've got a big deal just coming through.

對不起,我現在有點忙。我手裏剛好有一筆大生意。

But let's get together sometime. you do lunch tomorrow?

但是我們找時間聚聚吧。明天可以一起吃午餐嗎?

You want me to do lunch? Well, I'm not very...

你想讓我做飯?我不是很……

Sorry, important client. Lunch tomorrow at 12.30 then?

對不起,重要客户。那麼明天12:30一起吃午飯?

Tom speaking. Yah! Frankie! So what's the latest, are we on?

我是湯姆。弗蘭基!最新消息是什麼,有我們嗎?

Well, OK then.

好吧。

Great Anna! You used some nice phrases to introduce yourself.

幹得好安娜!你用了很好的表達來介紹自己。

It's a shame Tom thinks he's too important to do the same.

很遺憾湯姆太自以為是了並沒有這麼做。

I'm sure he's just busy. But I'm a bit worried about tomorrow!

我肯定他太忙了。但是我對明天有點擔心!

Good morning Paul!

早上好,保羅!

Good morning Anna, are you OK?

早上好,安娜,你還好嗎?

Fine, the kitchen's through there, isn't it? Er, yes.

很好,廚房是在那裏嗎?是的。

Anna! Oh hi, Denise!

安娜!你好,丹尼斯!

What are you doing?

你在做什麼?

Cooking lunch for Tom. You what?

給湯姆做午飯。你幹什麼?

Tom asked me to have lunch ready for 12.30. Did he indeed?

湯姆讓我在12:30準備好午飯。他真的`這麼做嗎?

Er, Anna. Hi Tom! What are you doing?

安娜。你好,湯姆!你在幹什麼?

Spring rolls, followed by crispy duck in black bean sauce.

先是炸春捲,然後豆豉香酥鴨。

No, I mean, why are you cooking?

不,我是説為什麼你在做飯?

Well, if I don't start now, it won't be ready for you by 12.30.

如果我現在不開始做,那麼12:30就不能給你準備好了。

Oh, you misunderstood me, Anna.

安娜,你誤會我了。

When I said "Can you do lunch?" it didn't mean "Can you make me lunch?"

當我説“Can you do lunch?”時,它的意思不是“你能給我做飯嗎?”

It meant "Are you available to come to lunch with me?" In a cafe or something.

它的意思是“你有空和我一起吃飯嗎?”在小餐館或別的地方。

thing smells good, but what's going on here?

聞起來很香,但是這裏發生了什麼?

Anna thinks it's her job to cook for people!

安娜認為她的工作是給人做飯!

No, no, I misunderstood!

不,不,我誤會了!

Anna just got a bit confused.

安娜只是有點迷糊了。

Well, never mind, it looks tasty.

沒關係,看起來很好吃。

There's enough for everyone if you want some.

這夠所有人吃的,如果你想來點兒。

I think that's a splendid idea, we can have an office picnic! Yes!

我認為這是個好主意,我們可以搞一個辦公室野餐!是的!

Mmm, that sauce looks delicious. Yes, it's my favourite.

這個醬看起來很好吃。是的,我的最愛。

Well, once again everything has worked out well for Anna!

安娜的每件事都再次順利完成了!

Before we go, a reminder of the phrases she used.

在我們離開之前,再提示一下她用過的措辭。

Hello, I don't think we've met.

你好,我們好像還沒見過面。

You must be Tom.

你肯定是湯姆。

I've just joined the team.

我剛加入這個團隊。

Nice to meet you.

見到你很高興。

Have you worked here long?

你在這裏工作很久了嗎?

Just remember - if somebody says "Would you like to do lunch?" they're not usually expecting you to cook for them!

記住,如果有人説“Would you like to do lunch”,他們的意思通常不是希望你為他們做飯!

Goodbye.

再見。

標籤:英語口語 商務