糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 雅思

2017年雅思口語練習輔導材料

雅思3.02W

天才就是百分之九十九的汗水加百分之一的靈感。以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2017年雅思口語練習輔導材料,希望對正在關注的您有所幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年雅思口語練習輔導材料

Good morning, and welcome to the museum — onewith a remarkable range of exhibits, which I'm sureyou'll enjoy.

上午好,歡迎來到博物館。我們博物館展品豐富,相信你們一定會享受這次參觀的。

My name's Greg, and I'll tell you about the variouscollections as we go round.

我叫Greg,在參觀的過程中我會給你們講解不同的藏品。

But before we go, let me just give you a taste ofwhat we have here.

不過在出發之前,我先簡短地給你們介紹一下我們的藏品。

Well, for one thing, we have a fine collection of twentieth and twenty-first century paintings,many by very well-known artists.

首先,我們收藏了一批很棒的二十世紀和二十一世紀的'畫作,很多都是出自名家之手。

I'm sure you'll recognise several of the paintings.

我相信你們會認出其中幾幅的。

This is the gallery that attracts the largest number of visitors,

這個畫廊吸引的參觀者人數最多,

so it's best to go in early in the day, before the crowds arrive.

所以大家最好早一點,趕在大批人羣到來之前進去,

Then there are the nineteenth-century paintings.

然後,我們還有十九世紀的畫作。

The museum was opened in the middle of that century,

博物館是在十九世紀中期建成的,

and several of the artists each donated one work — to get the museum started, as it were.

好像為了籌建這座博物館,幾位畫家每人捐贈了一幅作品。

So they're of special interest to us — we feel closer to them than to other works.

所以這些畫作對我們來説有着特殊的意義,我們對它們比對其他作品感覺更加親近。

The sculpture gallery has a number of fine exhibits, but I'm afraid it's currently closed forrefurbishment.

雕塑展廳有很多不錯的展品,但是恐怕目前正在閉廳裝修。

You'll need to come back next year to see it properly,

你們需要明年再過來才能好好地參觀,

but a number of the sculptures have been moved to other parts of the museum.

不過那裏的許多雕塑都已經被挪到了博物館的其他區域。

' Around the world ' is a temporary exhibition — you've probably seen something about it onTV or in the newspapers.

Around the world是一個短期的展覽,你們也許已經在電視上或者報紙上看到過相關的信息了。

It's created a great deal of interest, because it presents objects from every continent and manycountries,

很多人對這個展覽都很感興趣,因為它展示的是來自各個大洲很多國家的物品,

and provides information about their social context- why they were made, who for, and so on.

並且介紹了這些物品的社會背景信息,比如它們被製造出來的原因,服務的對象等等。

Then there's the collection of coins.

接下來是我們的硬幣收藏。

This is what you might call a focused, specialist collection,

你們也許會稱它為一種專精的收藏,

because all the coins come from this country, and were produced between two thousand and athousand years ago.

因為所有的硬幣都來自這個國家,而且都是在2000-1000年前製作的。

And many of them were discovered by ordinary people digging heir gardens and donated to themuseum!

它們中很多都是普通人在花園鋤地的時候發現的,隨後這些人就把硬幣捐給了博物館。

All our porcelain and glass was left to the museum by its founder when he died in 1878.

博物館裏所有的瓷器和玻璃製品都是其創始人在1878年去世的時候留下的。

And in the terms of his will, we're not allowed to add anything to that collection:

根據他的遺願,我們不能在這批收藏中增加任何藏品,

he believed it was perfect in itself, and we don't see any reason to disagree!

因為他認為這批收藏本身已經是完美的了,我們對此也十分贊同。