導遊英語中關於地方小吃的情景對話
導語:下面是小編整理的關於旅遊途中詢問地方小吃的英語表達方式,希望大家喜歡。
Conversation 1
會話1
A:Did you ever buy food from the snack stands near our hotel?
A:您在賓館外那些小攤吃過嗎?
B: Yes ral times.
B:吃過好幾次了。
A:How do you like them?
A:好吃嗎?
B:Not bad.
B:還行。
A:I always have the temptation to eat something there.
A:我總想去那兒吃點東西。
B:Then,why didn't you do that?
B:那你為什麼沒去呢?
A:l don't know how much we can trust them. Do you have any ideas?
A:我不知道我們能否相信他們,您覺得呢?
B:Some of them,I think,are not good.
B:我覺得有些小攤不怎麼樣。
A:It doesn't taste good?
A:味道不行嗎?
B:No.l mean some of them are not clean enough.
B:不,我是説有些不夠乾淨。
A:That's my greatest concern. But how can you tell which one is clean?
A:那也是我最擔心的。那您怎麼知道哪個乾淨呢?
B:l judge by appearances.
B:我從外表判斷。
A:l got it. I think It's worth trying.
A:我明白了。我覺得值得一試。
B:lt certainly is.
B:當然了。
A:I'd like to try some kebab, roasted squid,and many different appealing things.
A:我想去吃烤肉串,烤魷魚,還有很多吸引人的小吃。
B:Don't try everything at one time,please.
B:請不要一次吃太多。
A:l see. Thank you.
A:我明白了,謝謝。
Conversation 2
會話2
B:Good morning, Miss Wu! Can I ask you something?
B:您早,吳小姐,可以問您點事嗎?
A:Certainly. You are more welcome to do . What is it?
A:可以呀,非常歡迎,什麼事?
B: Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. We both love spicy Chinese dishes. I am wondering if you could recommend a good lo- cal restaurant where I can find some good spicy dishes.
B:明天是我夫人的生日,我倆喜歡香味濃烈的.中國菜。 我想請您給我們推薦一家好的地方菜館,我們好吃到 些這樣的菜。
A:Well, if spicy local dishes are what you are looking for, Xin Hua Restaurant is the best place to go. The restaurant serves very good and spicy local dishes. You might want to try there.
A:好,如果你們想要香味很濃的地方菜,新華飯店就是最 好的地方了。這家飯店可供上乘的香味濃烈的地方 菜,你們可以去嚐嚐。
B: How far is it from here?
B:多遠呀?
A:It is near the university. Five minutes' walk from your flat, I think.
A:就在這所大學旁邊,步行五分鐘的樣子。
B:Great. Well go and have a try. Thank you very much.
B:太好了,我們去看看,謝謝您。
A:You're welcome. May you have a good time. Please give my regards to your wife. I wish her a happy birthday tomorrow.
A:不客氣,祝你們開心,請代我向您夫人問好,祝她明天 生日快樂。
B:Thank you. The same to you.
B:謝謝您,同樣祝福您。
Conversation 3
會話 3
A: Want to join me for a midnight snack? I need to grab some?thing to eat.
A:和我一起去吃夜宵怎麼樣?我想吃點東西。
B:Fine with me,but no more chafing dish.
B:行啊,但我不想再去吃火鍋了。
A: Let's go to the food stall. There's a good one just around the corner.
A:那我們去吃大排檔吧,我知道拐角有一家不錯。
B : I'd love to try some snacks.
B:我想嚐嚐當地的小吃。
(Later.. ?)
(一會兒……)
A:Everything looks tempting. What do you want to have?
A:樣樣東西都很誘人,您想要什麼?
B:Kebabs and roast squid.
B:烤肉串和烤魷魚串。
A:Can I have a bite?
A:我能嘗一口嗎?
B : Help yourself.
B:自己動手。
A: Super!
A:味道好極了!
-
展會英語之價格談判
展會是為了展示產品和技術、拓展渠道、促進銷售、傳播品牌而進行的一種宣傳活動。在銷售商品時,我們應該如何用英語來進行談判呢?下面就和yjbys網小編一起來了解下關於英語價格談判的句子吧!Ourpriceisreasonableascomparedwiththatintheinternationalmarket.我...
-
汽車維修行業專用英語詞彙
導語:就是對出現故障的.汽車通過技術手段排查,找出故障原因,並採取一定措施使其排除故障並恢復達到一定的性能和安全標準。下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的有關汽車維修需要用到的英語詞彙,希望對你有幫助!A/C空調壓縮機Absorber緩衝器Acceleration加速Accessories附件A...
-
英語付款用語(彙總)
付款是在財會和金融行業經常接觸到的,下面,小編為大家提供一些英語付款用語,希望對大家有所幫助!付款方法modeofpayment現金付款paymentbycash||cashpayment||paymentbyreadycash以支票支付paymentbycheque以匯票支付paymentbybill以物品支付paymentinkind付清||...
-
物流常用英語詞彙大全
導語:物流是物品從供應地向接收地的實體流動過程中,根據實際需要,將運輸、儲存、裝卸搬運、包裝、流通加工、配送、信息處理等功能有機結合起來實現用户要求的過程。下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的有關物流的英語詞彙,歡迎參考!airfreight空運貨物Airlinecooperation航...