糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

簡單的英語日常句子(精選420句)

在平凡的學習、工作、生活中,大家最不陌生的就是句子了吧,不同的句子類型在文章中具有不同的作用。句子的類型多樣,你所見過的句子是什麼樣的呢?下面是小編為大家整理的簡單的英語日常句子,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。

簡單的英語日常句子(精選420句)

1、I see. 我明白了。

2、I quit! 我不幹了!

3、Let go! 放手!

4、Me too. 我也是。

5、My god! 天哪!

6、No way! 不行!

7、Come on. 來吧(趕快)

8、Hold on. 等一等。

9、I agree。 我同意。

10、Not bad. 還不錯。

11、Not yet. 還沒。

12、See you. 再見。

13、Shut up! 閉嘴!

14、So long. 再見。

15、Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)

16、Allow me. 讓我來。

17、Be quiet! 安靜點!

18、Cheer up! 振作起來!

19、Good job! 做得好!

20、Have fun! 玩得開心!

21、How much? 多少錢?

22、Im full. 我飽了。

23、Im home. 我回來了。

24、Im lost. 我迷路了。

25、My treat. 我請客。

26、So do I. 我也一樣。

27、This way。 這邊請。

28、After you. 您先。

29、Bless you! 祝福你!

30、Follow me. 跟我來。

31、Who told you that?誰告訴你的?

32、Im in a hurry!我在趕時間!

33、May I use your pen?我可以用你的筆嗎?

34、I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。

35、Not bad.還不錯。

36、Long time no see!好久不見!

37、You can make it!你能做到!

38、I promise.我保證。

39、Enjoy yourself!祝你玩得開心!

40、Any day will do.哪一天都行。

41、Ill try my best.我盡力而為。

42、Did you miss the bus?你錯過公共汽車了?

43、I doubt it.我懷疑。

44、Cheer up!振作起來!

45、You did fairly well!你幹得相當不錯1

46、Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。

47、Thats all!就這樣!

48、The answer is zero.白忙了。

49、What do you think?你怎麼認為?

50、It seems all right.看來這沒問題。

51、Easy does it.慢慢來。

52、I m glad I kept my fingers crossed.我很高興一直都這麼幸運。

53、It doesnt make any difference.沒關係。

54、Hope so.希望如此。

55、Don?t go to pieces.不要着急

56、Dont push me.別逼我。

57、I think you’ve put your finger on it.你説到點子上了。

58、You?re laying it on thick.你過獎了。

59、He got under the boss?s skin.他惹惱了老闆。

60、No way!不可能!

61、Who knows!天曉得!

62、Whats the fuss?吵什麼?

63、Its urgent.有急事。

64、Im not going.我不去了。

65、Get over yourself.別自以為是;

66、He is an operator.他是個老油條。

67、Painting the town red .狂歡。

68、One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

69、Not so bad.不錯。

70、Im fed up.我厭倦了。

71、It really turns me on.這令我興奮。

72、Get down to business.言歸正傳。

73、It doesnt work.不管用。

74、Dont get on my nerves!不要攪得我心煩。

75、Theyre selling like hot cakes.這些都很暢銷。

76、Im really in a bind.我左右為難。

77、He is now in the soup.他現在糟糕了。

78、Dont let me down.別讓我失望。

79、Tom always gets cold feet.湯姆總是裹足不前。

80、None of my business.不關我事。

81、This is beyond comparison.無與倫比。

82、Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。

83、The price makes my hair stand on end.那價錢把我嚇了一跳。

84、Have a go of it.玩得很高興。

85、Come on!快點,振作起來!

86、Lets find a happy medium.我們還是找一個折衷的辦法。

87、How come…怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。

88、Does it serve your purposes?對你有用嗎?

89、Its not a big deal!沒什麼了不起!

90、Dont flatter me.過獎了。

91、Im on the WAGON.我戒酒了。

92、I dont care.我不在乎。

93、Youre welcome.你太客氣了。

94、Ill stand on my own two feet.一人做事一人當。

95、God works.上帝的安排。

96、Dont think ill of me.別生我氣。

97、Being criticized is awful.被人批評真痛苦。

98、Still up?還沒睡呀?

99、Youve jumped on the bandwagon.隨大流。

100、Ill see to it.我會留意的。

101、Ill try to smooth things over.我會妥善處理。

102、Good morning / afternoon / evening!早晨(下午/晚上)好!

103、I’m Kathy King.我是凱西金。

104、Are you Peter Smith?你是彼得史密斯嗎?

105、Yes, I am. / No, I’m not.是,我是。/不,我不是。

106、How are you?你好嗎?

107、Fine, thanks. And you?很好,謝謝,你呢?

108、I’m fine, too.我也很好。

109、How is Amy / your wife / your husband?愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎?

110、She is very well, thank you.她很好,謝謝。

111、Good night, Jane.晚安,簡。

112、Good-bye, Mike.再見,邁克。

113、See you tomorrow.明天見。

114、See you later.待會兒見。

115、I have to go now.我必須走了。

116、May I come in?我能進來嗎?

117、Come in, please.請進。

118、Sit down, please.請坐。

119、It’s time for class.上課時間到了。

120、Open your books and turn to page打開書,翻到第20頁。

121、I’ll call the roll before class.課前我要點名。

122、Hello.你好!

123、Good morning.早晨好!

124、I’m John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。

125、Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、瓊斯嗎?

126、Yes,I am.是的,我是。

127、How are you?你好嗎?

128、Fine,thanks.很好,謝謝。

129、How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

130、9 She’s very well,thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

131、Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

132、Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。

133、How are you this evening?今晚上您好嗎?

134、Good night,John.晚安,約翰。

135、Good-bye,Bill.再見,比爾。

136、See you tomorrow.明天見。

137、Come in,please. 請進!

138、Sit down. 坐下!

139、Stand up,please. 請站起來。

140、Open your book,please. 請把書打開。

141、Close your book,please. 請把書合上。

142、Don’t open your book. 別打開書。

143、Do you understand?你明白了嗎?

144、Yes,I understand. 是的,我明白了。

145、No,I don’t understand. 不,我不明白。

146、Listen and repeat. 先聽,然後再重複一遍。

147、Now read,please. 現在請大家讀。

148、That’s fine. 好得很。

149、It’s time to begin. 到開始的時候了。

150、Let’s begin now. 現在讓我們開始。

151、This is Lesson One. 這是第一課。

152、What’s this? 這是什麼?

153、That’s a book. 那是一本書。

154、Is this your book? 這是你的書嗎?

155、No,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的書。

156、Whose book is this? 這是誰的書?

157、That’s your book. 那是你的書。

158、And what’s that? 還有那是什麼?

159、Is that a book? 那是一本書嗎?

160、No,it isn’t. 不,不是。

161、It’s a pencil. 那是一枝鉛筆。

162、Is it yours? 它是你的嗎?

163、Yes,it’s mine. 是,是我的。

164、Where’s the door? 門在哪兒?

165、There it is. 門在那兒。

166、Is this book his? 這本書是他的嗎?

167、What are these? 這些是什麼?

168、Those are books. 那些是書。

169、Where are the books? 那些書在哪兒?

170、There they are. 在那兒。

171、These are my pencils. 這些是我的鉛筆。

172、Where are your pens? 你的那些鋼筆在哪兒?

173、They’re over there. 在那裏。

174、Are these your pens? 這些是你的鋼筆嗎?

175、Yes,they are. 是我的。

176、Those are mine. 那些是我的。

177、These are your books,aren’t they? 這些書是你的,對不對?

178、No,they aren’t. 不,不是。

179、They’re not mine. 不是我的。

180、These are mine,and those are yours. 這些是我的,而那些是你的。

181、Those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些鋼筆不是你的,對吧?

182、Who are you? 你是誰?

183、I’m a student. 我是學生。

184、Who is that over there? 那邊那個人是誰?

185、He’s a student,too. 他也是學生。

186、Is that lady a student? 那位女士是學生嗎?

187、No,she isn’t. 不,她不是。

188、Those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是學生。

189、Am I your teacher? 我是你們的教員嗎?

190、Yes,you are. 是的,你是。

191、That man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那個人是位教員,對不對?

192、Yes,he is. 是的,他是。

193、Who are those people? 那些人是誰?

194、Maybe they’re farmers. 他們可能是農民。

195、Aren’t they students? 他們不是學生嗎?

196、I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。

197、What’s your name? 你叫什麼名字?

198、My name is Jones. 我姓瓊斯。

199、What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什麼?

200、My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比爾。

201、How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎麼拼法?

202、Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 瓊斯,J-O-N-E-S。

203、What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什麼名字?

204、His name is John Smith. 他叫約翰、史密斯。

205、John and I are old friends. 我和約翰是老朋友了。

206、Are you John’s brother? 你是約翰的兄弟嗎?

207、No, I’m not. 不,我不是。

208、This is Mr. Jones. 這是瓊斯先生。

209、How do you do? 你好!

210、s,this is Mr. John Smith. 瓊斯夫人,這是約翰、史密斯先生。

211、Very please to meet you. 見到您很高興。

212、What day is today? 今天是星期幾?

213、Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。

214、What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期幾?

215、Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。

216、What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期幾?

217、What month is this? 現在是幾月份?

218、This is January. 現在是一月份。

219、Last month was December,wasn’t it ? 上個月是十二月,對不對?

220、Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。

221、What month is next month? 下個月是幾月份?

222、I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在醫院裏住了幾個星期了。

223、Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪裏?

224、You were here in February,weren’t you? 二月份你曾在這裏,對不對?

225、No,I wasn’t . 不,我沒有在這裏。

226、Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he? 一個星期前,你的朋友曾在這裏,是不是?

227、Do you have a book? 你有一本書嗎?

228、Yes,I do. 是的,我有。

229、You have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音機,對嗎?

230、No,I don’t . 不,我沒有。

231、I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也沒有留聲機。

232、Dees this radio belong to you? 這台收音機是你的嗎?

233、Yes,I think it does. 是的,我認為它是我的。

234、How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有幾個姊妹和兄弟?

235、Don’t you have my hat? 你沒拿我的帽子吧?

236、Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我這裏。

237、Does John have a yellow pencil? 約翰有一支黃鉛筆嗎?

238、Yes,he does. 是的,他有。

239、He has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音機,對不對?

240、No,he doesn’t have one. 不,他沒有。

241、He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet. 他已經有一架留聲機,但是他還沒有收音機。

242、What time is it? 幾點鐘了?

243、It’s two o’clock. 兩點鐘。

244、It’s a few minutes after two. 兩點過幾分。

245、My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的錶快,而你的錶慢。

246、Excuse you tell me the correct time? 對不起,你能告訴我一下準確的時間嗎?

247、No,I can’t . 不,我不能。

248、I don’t know what time it is. 我不知道現在幾點鐘。

249、I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet. 我認為現在還不到四點。

250、It must be about three thirty. 現在想必是三點三十分左右。

251、I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六點前起牀。

252、The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five. 飯館要到七點四十五分才開門。

253、Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow? 請你明天十點到這裏,行嗎?

254、Yes,I will. 行。

255、We’ll be on time,won’t we? 我們將按時到,是嗎?

256、I hope so. 我希望如此。

257、What’s the date today? 今天是幾號?

258、Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three. 今天是一九六三年十一月一號。

259、When were you born? 你是什麼時候出生的?

260、I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。

261、Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。

262、My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。

263、I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道確切的日子。

264、Where were you born? 你出生在什麼地方?

265、I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出生在離這兒不遠的小城市裏。

266、What do you know about the tenth century? 有關十世紀的事你知道些什麼?

267、I don’t know anything about that. 關於那個我什麼都不知道。

268、Let’s talk about something else. 讓我們談點別的什麼吧。

269、Where were you during the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪裏?

270、I don’t remember where I was then. 我不記得那時我在哪裏。

271、Where will you be nest year at this time? 明年這個時候你將在哪裏?

272、What do you want? 你想要些什麼?

273、I want a cup of coffee. 我想來杯咖啡。

274、What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什麼?

275、Please give me a piece of pie.請給我來片餡餅。

276、Which one would you like--this one or that one? 你想要哪一個?這一個還是那一個?

277、It doesn’t matter to me. 隨便就可以了。

278、I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith. 我想和約翰先生或史密斯先生講話。

279、I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now. 很抱歉,他們都在忙。

280、Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想來點咖啡嗎?

281、I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.如果你不介意的話,請給我來杯茶。

282、Do you know any of those people? 你認識這些人嗎?

283、Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的兩三個人比較熟。

284、All of those men are friends of mine. 他們都是我的朋友。

285、Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 這些人中哪個是泰勒先生?

286、Is he the tall man on the left? 在左邊的那個高個男士是不是他?

287、Do you speak English? 你會講英語嗎?

288、Yes, a little.是的,會一點。

289、Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友會講英語嗎?

290、Yes, he speaks English perfectly.會而且講得很好.

291、What’s his native language? 他的母語是什麼?

292、I don’t know what his native language is.我不知道他的母語是什麼。

293、How many languages do you speak? 你能講幾種語言

294、My friend reads and writes several languages.我的朋友能讀寫幾種語言。

295、How well do you know French? 你的法語程度怎樣?

296、He speaks French with an American accent. 他講的是帶着美國口音的法語。

297、My parents speak English perfectly. 我父母能講很好的英語。

298、Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.鍾斯先生能講很好的法語。

299、Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 有時候,我會在講英語時犯一些錯誤。

300、I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.我的發音存在一些問題。

301、How is her accent in French? 他講法語時的口音怎樣?

302、What are you doing? 你在幹什麼?

303、I’m reading a book.我在看書。

304、What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在幹什麼?

305、He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功課。

306、I’m not doing anything right now.我無事可做。

307、Where are you going? 你想去哪?

308、I’m going home.我想回家。

309、What time are you coming back? 你什麼時候回來?

310、I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.我不確定我什麼時候能回來。

311、What are you thinking about? 你在想什麼?

312、I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功課。

313、Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?

314、I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.我在給我南美的一位朋友寫信。

315、By the way,who are you waiting for? 順便問一句,你在等誰?

316、I’m not waiting for anybody.我誰也不等。

317、How old are you? 你多大了?

318、I’m twenty-one years old. 我21歲了。

319、My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我的哥哥沒有25歲。

320、John is not forty-five yet,is he? 約翰還沒有45歲,是嗎?

321、Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.史密斯先生50多歲了。

322、I’m two years older than you are.我比你大兩歲。

323、My brother is two years younger than I am. 我的弟弟比我小兩歲。

324、How many are there in your family? 你家幾口人?

325、There are seven of us altogether. 我家總共七口人。

326、My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。

327、I’m the youngest.我最小。

328、Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。

329、I’d say yor’re about twenty-three. 我猜你可能23歲。

330、I was thirty on my last birthday. 我已經過了30歲的生日 。

331、I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.下週二我就要61歲了。

332、What time do you get up every day? 你平常幾點起牀?

333、I usually wake up early.我通常很早起牀。

334、I get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起牀。

335、My brother gets up later than I do. 我的哥哥比我起牀要晚。

336、After I get dressed,I have breakfast.我穿好衣服後吃早餐。

337、Usually,I have a big breakfast.通常我的早餐比較豐盛。

338、I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.我早餐通常有果汁,麪包和咖啡。

339、I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.每天我都會在早上8:00離開我家。

340、I get to work at nine o’clock every morning我會在每天早上9:00開始工作。

341、I work hard all morning.每天早上我都會很努力地工作。

342、I go out for lunch at about 12:30我中午12:30出去吃午餐。

343、I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。

344、I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock. 我會在晚上7:00吃晚飯。

345、Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. 在吃晚飯之前,我會看一會報紙。

346、I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我通常午夜才睡覺。

347、What time did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點鐘起的牀?

348、I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock. 我醒得很早,在6:00起的牀。

349、My brother got up earlier than I did.我的哥哥比我起得早。

350、Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了嗎?

351、Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。

352、What kind of breakfast did you have? 你吃的什麼樣的早餐?

353、What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天早上你幾點鐘去上的班?

354、I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.我 8:00離開的家,8:30開始的工作。

355、Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作嗎?

356、Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.是的,我從早上一直工作到深夜。

357、At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 中午,我和朋友去吃的午飯。

358、I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5:30完成的工作然後回家了。

359、After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. 晚飯過後,我看了一期雜誌然後打了幾個電話。

360、I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的牀。

361、I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我一會就入睡了,而且睡得很好。

362、Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?

363、I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜訪了一位朋友。

364、Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你見過鍾斯先生嗎?

365、I didn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .我沒見過,不過我見過約翰先生。

366、What did you talk about? 你們剛才在講什麼?

367、We talked about a lot of things. 我們剛才在説一些事情。

368、I asked him a lot of questions. 我問了他一些問題。

369、What did you ask him? 你問過他什麼?

370、I asked him if he spoke English. 我問他是否會講英語?

371、He said he spoke a little English. 他説他會講一點。

372、Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .接着我就問他是否認識在紐約的人?

373、He said he knew a lot of people there. 他説他認識很多那裏的人。

374、Finally,I asked him how old he was.最後我問他多大了?

375、He said he would rather not tell his age.他説他不想提及他的年齡。

376、He answered almost all of my questions.他幾乎回答了我所有的問題。

377、What time did you use to get up last year? 去年你通常幾點起牀?

378、I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock. 我過去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起牀。

379、I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m. 我過去常常把我的鬧鐘定在上午7:00鍾。

380、I never used to oversleep.我從不睡懶覺。

381、I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。

382、I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我過去常常在8:30去工作。

383、I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.我過去常常在每天9:00開始工作。

384、I used to have lunch every day at the same time.我過去常常在每天同一時間吃午餐。

385、I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day. 我過去常常工作到6:00左右。

386、I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. 我過去常常在7:30吃晚飯,而且睡覺很早。

387、My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.我和我哥哥過去常常一起去一些地方。

388、We used to go to the movies about once a week.我們過去常常一週去看一次電影。

389、We used to have a lot of interesting friends.我們過去有一些很有趣的朋友。

390、My brother used to speak French to me all the time.我的哥哥過去總是給我講法語。

391、I always used to ask him a lot of questions.我過去常常問他一些問題。

392、Where do you live? 你住在哪裏?

393、I live on Washington Street. 我在華盛頓街住。

394、What’s your address? 你的地址是什麼?

395、I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在華盛頓街1203號。

396、I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的鄰居。

397、You live here in the city,don’t you? 你住在這個城市,對嗎?

398、I’m from out of town. 我來自城鎮。

399、How long have you lived here? 你在這住了多久了?

400、I’ve lived here for five years. 我在這住了5年了。

401、He’s known me for over ten years. 我們相識十餘年了。

402、I’ve spoken English all my life. 我終生講英語。

403、I’ve already read that book. 我已經讀完了那本書。

404、Has he studied French very long? 他學法語很長時間了嗎?

405、Have you had breakfast already? 你吃過早飯了嗎?

406、Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.是的,我在兩小時前吃的早飯。

407、Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?

408、I was at home all afternoon. 我整個下午都在家。

409、I was writing some letters to friends of mine.我給我的朋友寫了幾封信。

410、What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午四點鐘左右你在幹什麼?

411、I was listening to the radio. 我在聽廣播。

412、What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我給你打電話時,你在幹什麼?

413、When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你給我打電話時,我在吃晚飯。

414、When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith. 我看到鍾斯先生時,他在和約翰史密斯講話。

415、While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.你寫信時我在看書。

416、While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.當我們吃早餐時,約翰在打電話。

417、Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 猜猜看我今天早上在幹什麼?

418、I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. 我記不起昨天下午約翰在幹什麼了。

419、I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.我把他所説的他家的地址給忘了。

420、I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. 我忘記了他昨晚幾點鐘吃的晚飯了?