商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠
貨物索賠是託運人、收貨人或其代理人對承運人在貨物運輸組織的全過程所造成的貨物毀滅、破損、遺失、變質、污染。延誤、內容短缺等,向承運人提出賠償。下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠,希望對大家有所幫助。
was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual
landed weight and the invoiced weight.
經檢查發現,實際重量和發票上的重量相差35公斤
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
現有的貨物和期望的大不相同
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask
you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.
我們發現自由酸超過合同最大值0.01%, 所以我們不得不要求你方賠償5,000美金
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
檢查顯示鹽密度至少超過4%
consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging
a claim against you for £2,000.
該貨未達到合同規定的標準,我們現在要求索賠2,000美金
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
你方發來的幹蘑菇遠遠低於合同規定的標準
quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we
must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.
你發給我們訂單貨物的質量規格不符,我們必須就此向你方索賠280,000美金
find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
我們發現你方供應的銅絲不是你方樣品的準確規格
customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
我們顧客發現,與樣品相比,貨物質量太次
quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our
last order.
上週發來的貨物質量和我們上一單相比,質量非常低劣
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not
in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
檢查顯示發來的`小麥數量和質量均與合同規定的不相符,儘管包裝完好
of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the
goods.
大部分襯衫尺碼小,我想知道你們在發貨時是否犯錯
e are too many defective items in this shipment.
這批貨缺陷太多
leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
上週五發來的皮鞋尺碼不對,它們應是42碼
quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this
market.
上週發來的貨物質量太次以致不適合這個市場的要求
quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你發給我們的訂單號346的貨物與規格差別很大
er inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered
unfit for human consumption.
經衞生官員嚴密檢查表明罐裝水果不適合人們食用
loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
因包裝袋不合格造成的損失應由貴方負責
was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,
apparently to faulty packing.
經檢查發現,近20%的包裝破損,顯然是錯誤的包裝
survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
檢查報告證明由不合適的包裝造成短重
-
BEC初級閲讀:職場達人的口頭禪
職場中什麼樣的人最受歡迎?你能想出幾個這樣的人?有禮貌、有責任心、對待同事耐心友好......你知道他們受歡迎的祕密嗎?如果你還在為成為職場達人而努力,那麼先來學學他們的口頭禪,把它們融入你的工作中,養成習慣,你一定會看到改變的!1)ThankYou:Commoncourtesy?Su...
-
2022年商務英語中級模擬閲讀題附答案
默而識之,學而不厭,誨人不倦。以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2022年商務英語中級模擬閲讀題附答案,希望對正在關注的您有所幫助!商務英語中級模擬閲讀題附答案B1ItwouldbeadvisableforFlackstoconsultcustomersbeforedevelopinganewproduct.D2Producinggoodsforspe...
-
2017年5月商務英語初級試題閲讀理解預測練習
Constantdroppingwearsthestone.滴水穿石。以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2017年5月商務英語初級試題閲讀理解預測練習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!PARTFOURQuestions21-30ReadthearticlefromtheChairman’sstatementi...
-
2016BEC初級考試如何寫作訂單
2016年BEC商務英語初級考試寫作如何來寫訂單,本文介紹幾種方法,提供給同學們參考。1.文體介紹訂貨(order)是買方為要求供應具體數量的貨物而提出的一種要求。此時,交易雙方之間的陌生感已消除,可以説已經度過了接觸障礙和難關。寫定貨信時應注意以下幾點:(1)開頭就...