實用日常英語口語對話帶翻譯
Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?
湯姆,你的理想是什麼?
Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.
我的理想是成為一名戰士,到邊疆保衛祖國。
Bob: You have a great ideal.
你的理想真偉大。
Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.
我一直朝著這個理想而奮鬥。
Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.
我剛好跟你相反,我是個非常現實的人,我只要穩定的生活。
Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?
你的想法是沒錯,但是如果國家沒穩定,哪來的穩定的生活?
Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.
你是對的,幸福的家庭是基於強大的國家基礎之上的。
Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?
談了這麼多,你有什麼特別的想法沒有?
Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.
你作為前鋒,我在後面支援你。
Tom: You are so strong.
你真強!
實用日常英語口語對話帶翻譯2Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.
湯姆,你的領帶系得真好看。
Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.
那是,這可是多年的功夫。
Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.
系得好看也要注意鬆緊合適哦,不然後果很嚴重。
Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.
很嚴重的後果?你簡直就是胡說。
Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.
我可沒胡說,我昨天看了篇新聞,有個人就是因為系領帶系出近視眼。
Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.
真的嗎?那我還是趕緊把領帶解了。
Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.
等等,我幫你看看…你係地不是很緊,但還得稍微鬆點。
Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?
那個人是因為系得太緊的`關係嗎?
Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.
是的,由於他系得太緊,會壓迫頸動脈和神經,阻礙人體正常血液流通,致使大腦正常營養供給受限,引起神經受損。
Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.
天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意點了。
實用日常英語口語對話帶翻譯3Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?
所謂的文學正宗,一個是詩詞,另一個是什麼?
Jerry: Is it the novel?
是小說嗎?
Tom: No, it is prose.
不對,是散文。
Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?
散文,是指題材沒有限制嗎?
Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.
不是的,散文在古代是指不講究韻律的文章,在現代就是除了詩歌、戲劇、小說外的文學作品。
Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?
古代的文章不是都要講究對仗的嗎?像那個什麼駢文?
Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.
戰國時代的時候散文比較興盛,主要是一些歷史散文。
Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".
哦,知道了,像《論語》,《孟子》這些。
實用日常英語口語對話帶翻譯4Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?
跟西方文學相比,中國文學有什麼特徵
Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?
中國文學比較含蓄吧?
Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.
這和文化有一定關係,西方的人們在表達上也比較直截了當。
Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.
在中國文學中,儒家思想和道家思想佔據了主導地位。
Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.
對的,還摻雜了一些佛教思想。
Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.
當然,中國文人很多容納了儒家的兼善精神。
Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”
你指是“窮則獨善其身,達則兼濟天下”吧?
Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.
沒錯,這種積極和消極的態度是交織在一起的。
實用日常英語口語對話帶翻譯5客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.
你好,ABC服務公司。
莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?
你好,請幫我轉一下安。
客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?
對不起,她現在脫不開身。有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?
好的,我上週通過你們公司登記了保姆招聘資訊,現在我是想問是否有訊息了?
客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.
請稍等,我查下。
莉莉: All right.
好。
客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?
有三人符合您的要求,您需要我們安排見面嗎?
莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.
好的,儘快。
客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.
我先打電話給他們約個時間然後我再打給你。
莉莉: Thank you very much.
謝謝!
-
20餘省大學聯考查分時間
最近,各地大學聯考閱卷工作如火如荼。大部分省份已公佈大學聯考放行時間。其中北京、甘肅、河南、湖北、湖南、重慶、山東、青海等地預計6月25日公佈大學聯考成績。下面是小編收集並整理的20餘省大學聯考查分時間,希望對你有所幫助。20餘省大學聯考查分時間四川:預計6月23日公佈各批次...
-
語文四年級下學期考試反思(精選10篇)
在現在的社會生活中,課堂教學是重要的任務之一,反思指回頭、反過來思考的意思。怎樣寫反思才更能起到其作用呢?下面是小編為大家整理的語文四年級下學期考試反思範文,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。語文四年級下學期考試反思範文1記得老師說過這樣的...
-
關於期會考試以後作文(通用24篇)
在我們平凡的日常裡,許多人都有過寫作文的經歷,對作文都不陌生吧,藉助作文可以提高我們的語言組織能力。還是對作文一籌莫展嗎?下面是小編幫大家整理的期會考試以後作文,希望對大家有所幫助。期會考試以後作文篇1第十週星期二至星期三是期會考試的日子,成績發下來後,...
-
國中數學的考試反思(通用17篇)
在當今社會生活中,我們需要很強的課堂教學能力,反思意為自我反省。那麼反思應該怎麼寫才合適呢?以下是小編精心整理的國中數學考試反思,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。國中數學的考試反思篇1進入國中後,隨著數學知識容量與難度的增加,有一些同學數學成績與國中相比變...