英語口語會話800句
Unit 61:電腦商城買電腦
I'm looking for a PC.
我想找個人電腦.
A:What are you looking for,sir?
您在找什麼呢?
B:I'm looking for a PC.
我想找個人電腦.
I need a new computer.
我需要一臺新電腦.
A:I need a new computer.
我需要一臺新電腦.
B:You mean a desktop,right?
您是指桌上型的嗎?
It's really convenient to have a laptop!
有手提電腦是真的很方便!
A:Do you need a desktop or a laptop?
您需要的是桌上型還是手提電腦呢?
B:Well,I'm not 's really convenient to have a laptop!
不太確定耶,有手提電腦是真的很方便!
Is there anything I can do for you?
您有沒有需要我幫忙的地方?
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
您有沒有需要我幫忙的地方?
B:No,I'm just looking,thank you!
沒有,我只是看一看,謝謝!
I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.
我想要買手提電腦這樣我才能隨時提著走.
A:Would you prefer a PC or a laptop?
您想要桌上型的還是手提電腦?
B:I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.
我想要買手提電腦這樣我才能隨時提著走.
I am not sure which one I need.
我不確定那一種才是我需要的.
A:I am not sure which one I need.
我不確定那一種才是我需要的.
B:Well,tell me how you're gonna work with the computer. Maybe I could help you.
請告訴我在工作上是要如何使用電腦.我可以幫忙您選擇.
But you're not a businessperson, You don't need to carry it around.
既然你不是生意人.不需要隨時帶著電腦跑.
A:It's cool to carry a computer around!
帶著電腦跑很酷啊!
B:But you're not a businessperson. You don't need to carry it around.
既然你不是生意人,不需要隨時帶著電腦跑.
Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.
別忘了手提電腦的價格要比桌上型還貴.
A:Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.
別忘了手提電腦的價格要比桌上型還貴.
B:All right.I have to keep that in mind.
對喔,我得好好記住這一點.
How much money are we talking about here?
大概上價格會是多少?
A:How much money are we talking about here?
大概上價格會是多少?
B:I think a standard PC falls somewhere around¥6000 to 8000.
標準配備的電腦要6000-8000元左右.
What's your budget?
您的預算是多少?
A:What's your budget?
您的預算是多少?
B:About¥ you think that's enough?
大約30000元,您想這樣夠嗎?
Do you think that's enough? What do you do with your computer?
您想這樣夠嗎?您打算用電腦做什麼?
A:What do you do with your computer?
您打算用電腦做什麼?
B:I just type internet stuff. a modem or a network card will do the job.
就打打字、上上網啊.調變解調器或網路卡就可以了
A:I only need to type and use the internet.
就打打字、上上網啊.
B:That's easy,a modem or a network card will do the job.
那很簡單,一個調變解調器或一個網路卡就可以了.
The printer will be 1000 less if you buy the complete system now.
買整套電腦這臺印表機就便宜1000塊。
A:I'm not Sure If I need a printer.
我不確定我是不是需要一臺印表機。
B:The printer will be¥1000 less If you buy the whole system.
買整套電腦這臺印表機就便宜1000塊。
Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.
現在買LCD螢幕馬上送您一臺燒錄器。
A:Any promotions at the exhibition now?
現在展覽場裡有什麼促銷活動?
B:Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.
現在買LCD螢幕,馬上送您一臺燒錄器.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA是代表什麼?
A:What does PDA stand for?
PDA是代表什麼?
B:It stands for personal digital assistant.
它代表的是掌上型數字助理.
You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.
您現在可以買到彩色的`PDA.
A:You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.
您現在可以買到彩色的PDA.
B:Yeah, but they cost arm and leg ,right?
是啊,不過很貴的,是吧?
Unit 60:郵局郵寄物品時常用口語
I need to rush to the post office.
我得趕緊到郵局去.
A:I need to rush to the post office.
我得趕緊到郵局去.
B:You'd better 's gonna close in ten minutes.
那你得快點了,再十分鐘就要關門了.
How much is the postage?
請問郵資多少?
A:How much is the postage?
請問郵資多少?
B:Please put it on the scale!
請你把它放在磅秤上!
I'd like to send it as registered mail!
我要寄掛號!
A:How would you like to send the letter?
你要怎麼寄這封信?
B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.
我要寄掛號。
Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.
對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.
A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.
對不起,你沒有寫郵政編碼.
B:'s 4o6.
喔!是4o6。
Is this international mail?
這是國際郵件嗎?
A:Is this international mail?
這是國際郵件嗎?
B:'s addressed to Greece.
是的,要寄到希臘。
Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?
A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
你的包裹要平郵,還是空運?
B:Which is cheaper?
哪一種比較便宜?
It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.
用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。
A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.
用海運寄便宜很多,但要花兩個月的時間。
B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.
那我還是寄空運的好了.
I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!
我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!
A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!
我要買郵票寄明信片到歐洲!
The children's books are on the second floor.
兒童書在二樓.
A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.
對不起,我在找兒童書
B: The children's books are on the second floor.
兒童書在二樓.
I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.
我幫您查檢視店裡是否還有.
A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.
你好.我在找這幾本書.
B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.
我幫您查檢視店裡是否還有.
Excuse me,where are the travel books?
請問旅遊書在哪裡?
A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?
請問旅遊書在哪裡?
B:They're in that corner.
在那個角落.
Would you like to order it?
您要訂嗎?
A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!
我找不到這本書!
B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?
恐怕我們目前沒有存貨了。您要訂嗎?
I'll wait for you in the cafe!
我在咖啡廳那裡等你!
A:oh, at that purple leather jacket.
親愛的,看那件紫色的皮夾克。
B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!
我的腳好酸.我在咖啡廳那裡等你!
Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?
有沒有看到寫著“在些付費”的牌子?
A: Excuse me where should I pay?
對不起請問我該在哪付錢?
B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?
有沒有看到寫著“在些付費”的牌子?
There are further reductions downstairs.
樓下還有更多的折扣品。
A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!
天啊!樓下還有更多的折扣品!
B:What are we waiting for?
我們還在等什麼?
We'll just skip the men's floor.
我會直接跳過男士的樓層。
A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?
領帶、長褲、西裝.我們需要嗎?
B: We'll just skip the men's floor.
我們會跳過男士的樓層。
Unit 58 :銀行辦理業務
Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!
你好,我要開個戶頭!
A:May I help you?
我能為您服務嗎?
B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!
你好,我要開個戶頭。
Do you have any ID with you?
您有沒有證件借我看一下?
A:Do you have any ID with you?
您有沒有證件借我看一下?
B:Yes,here's my student card.
有的。這是我的學生證。
I need your chop please!
我需要你的印章!
A:I need your chop please!
我需要你的印章.
B:Here you are.
在這裡。
Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?
你要提款卡和支票簿嗎?
A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?
你要提款卡和支票簿嗎?
B: course.
當然要.
I'd Iike to withdraw some money.
我要領錢。
A:May I help you?
我能為您服務嗎?
B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.
是的.我要領錢.
Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到服務檯辦理.
A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.
我要申請存款證明.
B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到服務檯辦理.
I'm sorry,that window's se come here.
對不起,那個視窗關閉了,請來這邊辦理!
A:What happened?
怎麼啦?
B:I'm sorry,that window's se come here.
對不起,那個視窗關閉了,請來這邊辦理
What would you like to exchange?
請問你要兌換什麼貨幣?
A:What would you like to exchange?
請問你要兌換什麼貨幣?
B:RMB to British pounds,please!
人民幣換英鎊,謝謝!
Please fill in this form first.
請先填這張表.
A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!
你好,我要存款!
B:Please fill in this form first.
請先填這張表.
What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
今天的人民幣對英鎊的匯率如何?
A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
今天的人民幣對英鎊的匯率如何?
B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.
一英鎊對13.28人民幣買進,13.32賣出.
It's a student account,So there's no interest.
這是學生戶頭,所以沒有利息.
A:Do I receive any interest?
我會有利息嗎?
B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.
這是學生戶頭,所以沒有利息。
Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!
請把賬單拿到第四號櫃檯!
A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.
你好,我要繳電話費.
B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.
請把賬單拿到第四號櫃檯.
Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.
只要到銀行外的自動提款機把彌封拆開然後輸入密碼.
A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?
我要怎樣設定自己的密碼?
B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.
只要拆開密封到銀行外的自動提款機輸入密碼.
The ATM machine is not working.
自動提款機不能用。
A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.
對不起,自動提款機不能用。
B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment 're adding cash.
對不起,請等一下。我們正在補鈔票進去。
I'd like to apply for a credit card!
我要申請信用卡!
A:How may I help you?
我能為你服務嗎?
B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!
我要申請信用卡!
That's because you exceeded your limit.
那是因為你超出限額了!
A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.
對不起。我的信用卡不能用。
B:That's because you exceed your limit.
那是因為你超出限額了。
Unit 57:醫院看病常用口語
Tell me what's wrong?
告訴我怎麼了?
A:Tell me what's wrong.
告訴我怎麼了?
B:I've been coughing.
我一直咳嗽.
I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.
醫生看診前我得先問你一些問題.
A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.
醫生看診前我得先問你一些問題.
B:Ok, no problem!
好的!
Do you drink?
平常有喝酒嗎?
A:Do you drink?
平常有喝酒嗎?
B:No,I don't drink at all.
我不喝酒的。
Do you smoke?
平常有抽菸嗎?
A:Do you smoke?
平常有抽菸嗎?
B:Yes ,one pack per day.
有,一天一包.
Are you currently on any medication?
目前有服用任何藥物嗎?
A:Are you currently on any medication?
目前有服用任何藥物嗎?
B:No.I'm not.
沒有.
Is there a history of heart disease in your family?
家族中有沒有心臟方面的疾病史?
A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family?
家族中有沒有心臟方面的疾病史?
B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once.
有的,我父親曾經心臟突發過一次.
Are you allergic to anything?
有沒有任何過敏呢?
A:Are you allergic to anything?
有沒有任何過敏呢?
B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin.
有的,我對阿司匹林過敏.
Do you have any allergies?
有沒有任何過敏呢?
A:Do you have any allergies?
有沒有任何過敏呢?
B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood.
有的,我對一些海鮮過敏.
The doctor will see you shortly.
醫生馬上就來為你看診.
A:Please Wait a doctor will see you shortly.
請等一下.醫生馬上就來為你看診了.
B:All right.
好的。
Please lie down on your back.
請仰躺下來。
A:Please lie down on your back.
請仰躺下來。
B:like this?
像這樣嗎?
Please try to touch your toes.
請試著碰你的腳趾頭.
A:Please try to touch your toes.
請試著碰你的腳趾頭.
B:I can't do that!
我沒辦法耶!
Please show me the wound.
請給我看你的傷口.
A:Please show me the wound.
請給我看你的傷口.
B:It's here,on my right thigh.
在這兒,右大腿上.
Hold your breath please!
請閉氣一下!
A:Hold your breath please!
請閉氣一下
B:Mmm…!
嗯!
Oh,you've got a temperature!
你發燒了!
A:Doctor I feel so hot!
醫生,我覺得好熱!
B:oh,you've got a temperature.
你發燒了.
Take a deep breath please!
請深呼吸!
A:Take a deep breath please!
請深呼吸!
B:ok!
好!
Say Ahhhh…
說啊……
A:Say Ahhhh…
說啊……
B:Ahhh…
啊……
Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.
把這乳膠擦在面板上.一天兩次.
A:Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.
把這乳膠擦在面板上.一天兩次.
B:ok twice a day.
好,一天兩次。
How often do I take the medicine?
這藥怎麼服用?
A:How often do I take the medicine?
這藥怎麼服用?
B:Three-times a day after each meal.
一天三次,飯後服用.
Take two tablets once a day.
每天服用一次,一次兩顆。
A:How often do I take the tablets?
這藥怎麼服用?
B:Take two tablets once a day.
每天服用一次,一次兩顆。
How much of the cough syrup do I take?
要怎麼服用這個咳嗽糖漿?
A: How much of the cough syrup do I take?
要怎麼服用這個咳嗽糖漿?
B: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.
一天三次,一次一匙。
Unit 56:上廁所
I really need to use the toilet!
我真的得去上廁所!
A:Are you ok?
你還好嗎?
B:Yes,but excuse me.I really need to use the toilet!
是的,不過對不起!我真的得去上廁所!
Where is the nearest bathroom?
最近的廁所在哪裡?
A:Where is the nearest bathroom?
最近的廁所在哪裡?
B:Right over there,around the corner.
就在那兒,轉角那裡.
Is there a public toilet around?
這附近有公共廁所嗎?
A:Sorry,is there a public toilet around?
請問這附近有公共廁所嗎?
B:Yes,but it's on the opposite side of the park.
有啊.可是是在公園的另一頭耶.
Excuse me,where is the lady's room?
對不起,請問女廁在哪裡?
A:Excuse me,where is the lady's room?
對不起,請問女廁在哪裡?
B:Go straight ahead and then turn left.
直走然後左轉.
Where is the loo?
請問洗手間在哪?
A:Where is the loo?
請問洗手間在哪?
B:You need to go downstairs and then follow the signs.
下樓去然後跟著指示牌走。
I've just been to the lavatory.
我剛去過盥洗室梳洗了一番。
A:Mmm…you smell nice!
你聞起來好舒服喔!
B:I've just been to the lavatory.
我剛去過盥洗室梳洗了一番。
Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?
對不起,請問廁所在哪裡?
A:Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?
對不起,請問廁所在哪裡?
B:It's right behind the dressing rooms.
就在試衣間的正後方。
I need to fresh up myself.
我需要梳洗振作一番
A:I need to fresh up myself.
我需要梳洗振作一番。
B:Go to restroom and put some cold water on your face.
到洗手間去,在臉上敷些冷水。
-
2022國小三年級語文教學工作計劃(通用8篇)
時間流逝得如此之快,相信大家對即將到來的工作生活滿心期待吧!讓我們對今後的教學工作做個計劃吧。以期更好地開展接下來的教學工作,以下是小編精心整理的2022國小三年級語文教學工作計劃(通用8篇),歡迎大家分享。國小三年級語文教學工作計劃篇1一、學情分析:本班共有...
-
一年級可愛的動物教學設計模板(精選9篇)
作為一名默默奉獻的教育工作者,可能需要進行教學設計編寫工作,教學設計一般包括教學目標、教學重難點、教學方法、教學步驟與時間分配等環節。那麼問題來了,教學設計應該怎麼寫?下面是小編幫大家整理的一年級可愛的動物教學設計模板(精選9篇),供大家參考借鑑,希望可以...
-
2023全國各省大學聯考查分時間
每年全國大學聯考成績公佈的時候,大家的心情會特別的激動,那麼,各省大學聯考查分時間一般什麼時候出?下面是小編為大家精心整理的2023全國各省大學聯考查分時間,希望大家能夠喜歡。2023全國各省大學聯考查分時間四川:預計6月23日公佈各批次錄取控制分數線和考生成績。7月初至8月中旬...
-
自我介紹英語口語(通用14篇)
當來到的一個陌生的地方時,需要我們進行自我介紹,自我介紹是一展示自己的手段。那麼自我介紹有什麼格式呢?以下是小編為大家整理的自我介紹英語口語(通用14篇),歡迎閱讀與收藏。自我介紹英語口語篇1Hello,nameisxxx.I'mtwelveyearsold.IamaMiddleschoolstudent.I...