抱怨的英語口語情景對話
Making acomplaint 提出抱怨
1. I’m afraid I have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提點意見.
2. I’m sorry to say this, but there seems to be a mistake. 對不起,這兒好像有個錯.
3. Do you have to act like that? 你非得那麼做嗎?
4. Would you mind not doing it? 你能不能別那麼做?
5. I do wish you wouldn’t do that. 我希望你別那麼做.
6. Please don’t do it without asking. 未經允許請不要那麼做.
7. Can’t you do something about it ? 你就不能想點辦法嗎?
8. I hate to bring this up, but this is a nonsmoking zone. 對不起提醒一下,這兒是禁菸區.
9. Would you please try to keep quiet at this hour? 這麼晚了,你能不能儘量保持安靜.
Saying that you are dissatisfied with something 表示對某事不滿意
1. That won’t do. 這可不行.
2. Is that it? 就這個嗎?
3. Is that all? 就這些嗎?
4. I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough.恐怕這不夠好.
5. That’s not what I had in mind. 我想要的可不是這個.
6. It’s not what I hoped for. 我期待的可不是這樣的.
7. That leaves a lot to be desired.太不讓人滿意了.
8. That doesn’t quite suit me. 我對次不甚滿意.
9. I was hoping for more. 我原以為會比這要好.
10. I was counting on more. 我期待著會比這要要.
11. I expected something better. 我所期望的比這要好.
12. It’s a far cry from what I expected. 這離我想要的差遠了.
13. I am not getting what I bargained for. 當時說好的可不是這個樣子.
14. I got a bum deal. 我被騙了.
15. IComplaining about a messy place 抱怨地方髒亂
1. What a mess! 太亂了!
2. What a junk heap.真是個垃圾堆.
3. This place is a mess. 這地方真夠亂的.
4. Never in my life have I seen such a mess! 我這輩子沒見過這麼亂的'地方.
5. This place is a pigsty. 這地方像個豬圈。
6. You live like a pig! 你簡直是住在豬窩裡!
7. This place is a disgrace. 這地方太丟臉了。
8. This place looks like a disaster area.. 這地方簡直像災區。
9. Were you raised in a bam? 你是牲口棚里長大的嗎?
10. How about cleaning up a bit around here? 你是不是該把這兒收拾一下?
11. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pick up your room? 你是不是考慮把自己的屋字收拾一下。
12. Get this place picked up immediately. Do you read me? 馬上把這裡收拾乾淨,聽明白沒有?
got a raw deal. 我被涮了. (a raw/bum deal: 不公平或騙人的交易)
Asking someone to stop complaining 要求對方停止抱怨。
1. Stop complainning. 別抱怨了。
2. Quit whining. 別訴苦了。
3. For heaven’s sake stop whining.我說你別再訴苦了。
4. Don’t be so grumpy.別總這麼愛抱怨。
5. Don’t be such a grouch.不要總是牢騷滿腹。
6. Don’t be such a moaner. 別老是哼哼唧唧的。
7. I wish you’d stop nagging me. 我希望你別老這麼煩我。
8. I don’t see why you are kicking up such a fuss. 我不明白你為什麼要這樣小題大作。
9. I know how you feel, but there’s no need to go on and on about it. 我知道你的感受,可是也沒必要這樣沒完沒了。
Indicating that you are losing patience 表示你將失去耐心
1. This is too much. 太過分了。
2. That’s really the limit. 真叫人忍無可忍。
3. This is more than I can bear. 我再也受不了了。
4. This is more than I can take. 我再也受不了了。
5. I needed that like a hole in the head. 簡直想要了我的命。
6. That’s just what I need! 真是怕什麼來什麼!(反話,用嘲諷的語氣。)
7. That’s just great! 真是太棒了!(反話,用嘲諷的語氣。)
8. That’s the last straw! 真是太過分了! (the last straw:即the last thstraw that broke the camel’s back,指一系列壞事中最後一件讓人終於無法忍受的事情。)
9. Now what ? 又怎麼了?
10. Look here! I’ve had enough of that! 嘿,我已經受夠了。
-
搭船的鳥閱讀教學設計
作為一名教職工,時常需要編寫教學設計,藉助教學設計可以更好地組織教學活動。那麼教學設計應該怎麼寫才合適呢?以下是小編為大家整理的搭船的鳥閱讀教學設計,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。搭船的鳥閱讀教學設計1一、教學目標:1、能正確認讀本課生字,學寫翠字。2、能...
-
西遊記個人讀書心得體會
當我們備受啟迪時,可以將其記錄在心得體會中,這樣有利於培養我們思考的習慣。一起來學習心得體會是如何寫的吧,以下是小編幫大家整理的西遊記個人讀書心得體會,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。西遊記個人讀書心得體會1《西遊記》是我國四大名著之一,是...
-
教師職業體驗社會實踐報告(通用8篇)
難忘的社會實踐結束了,你收穫了什麼?此時此刻我們需要做一個實踐報告。你想知道實踐報告怎麼寫嗎?下面是小編整理的教師職業體驗社會實踐報告,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。教師職業體驗社會實踐報告篇1作為一名大學生,最終是要走出校園,走入社會的。參加社會實踐活動...
-
實用的月考反思作文【優秀】
在學習、工作乃至生活中,大家都接觸過作文吧,作文是人們把記憶中所儲存的有關知識、經驗和思想用書面形式表達出來的記敘方式。相信許多人會覺得作文很難寫吧,以下是小編幫大家整理的月考反思作文9篇,希望能夠幫助到大家。月考反思作文篇1一、試卷分析試題緊緊圍繞...