日常乘坐交通工具的英語口語
在城市裡生活,乘坐交通工具是日常出行必須的,下面是小編整理的關於出行可能用到的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
我在哪兒可以打到車?
Where can I get a taxi?
Where can I get a taxi? (我在哪兒可以打到車?)
There's a taxi stand up ahead. (前面就有出租汽車站。)
Where can I catch a taxi?
Do you know where I can get a taxi? (您知道哪兒有出租汽車站嗎?)
Where's a taxi stand around here? (這附近哪兒有出租汽車站?)
計程車站在哪兒?
Where's the taxi stand?
Where's the cabstand?
請幫我叫輛計程車。
Call me a taxi, please.
Call me a taxi, please. (請幫我叫輛計程車。)
Certainly. Where to, sir? (好的,您去哪兒?)
Can you get me a taxi, please? (您能幫我叫輛計程車嗎?)
Taxi, please.
Hail a taxi, please. *hail 表示“大聲叫、叫住(船、車、人等)”。
Ring me a taxi, please. *英式英語。用於打電話叫出租車時。
到市中心得多長時間?
How long does it take to get downtown?
要花多少錢?
How much does it cost?
How much will it cost?
How much do you charge?
您去哪兒?
Where to?
Where're you going?
Where would you like to go? (您想去哪兒?)
請到華爾街。
To Wall Street, please.
請到這個地址。
To this address, please.
Take me to this address, please.
I'd like to go to this address.
Please take me here. (請帶我到這兒。)
我有急事。
I'm in a hurry.
I'm in a hurry. (我有急事。)
May I ask why? (怎麼了?)*有禮貌的'問法。
請走最近的路。
Take the shortest way, please.
請您在這兒稍等一下。
Could you wait for me, please?
請在這兒停吧。
Stop here, please.
您能幫我拿一下行李嗎?
Could you help me carry my bag?
到那兒的話要花多少錢?
How much would it cost to get there? *用would表示類似“要是去……的話”的語氣,句子顯得有禮貌、客氣。
How much will it cost?
公共汽車站在哪兒?
Where's the bus stop?
有去機場的大巴嗎?
Is there a bus to the airport?
Is there a bus to the airport? (有去機場的汽車嗎?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕沒有。)
美術館是第幾站?
How many stops to the museum?
下趟到成田機場的車是幾點?
When is the next bus to Narita?
When is the next bus to Narita? (下趟到成田機場的車是幾點?)
It's at 4∶10. (4點10分。)
When does the next bus to Narita leave? (下趟到成田的車幾點開?)
How long do I have to wait for the next bus to Narita? (還得等多長時間才能有到成田機場的車?)
What time is the next bus to Narita?
How soon is the next bus to Narita? (下趟到成田的車多久才能來?)
這輛車是去機場的嗎?
Does this bus go to the airport?
麻煩您到站時告訴我一聲。
Could you tell me when to get off?
Could you tell me when to get off? (麻煩您到站時告訴我一聲。)
No problem. (沒問題。)
汽車剛走。
The bus has just left. *加上just含有“就在剛才”的語氣。
The bus just left.
We just missed our bus. (就在剛才,我們錯過了那趟汽車。) *miss“錯過,沒趕上”。
汽車沒有準時來。
The buses don't come on time. *on time“正點,按時間”。
The buses are not punctual.
The buses don't come as scheduled.
The buses are always late. (汽車總是晚點。)
這兒有人坐嗎?
Is this seat taken?
Is this seat taken? (這兒有人坐嗎?)
No, it's not. (沒人坐。)
-
情人節期間的英語對話
情人節是一個關於愛、浪漫以及花、巧克力、賀卡的節日。下面是小編分享的關於情人節的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!2個情人節Jack:Canyoulendmemoney?可以借我錢嗎?Tom:Sure.Butwhatfor?當然。不過你要錢幹嗎?Jack:Sigh.There'retwolovers'daythismonth.(嘆...
-
關於新年的英語對話
新年是新的開始,大家都會舉行節日慶典慶祝新年。下面是小編分享的關於新年的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!新年有個朋友請我去做客Tom:HappyNewYear!新年好!Julia:Thankyou!Sametoyou.謝謝。也祝你新年好!Tom:Haveyougotanyplans?你有什麼計劃嗎?Julia:I'vebeeninvited...
-
關於健身中心會員制度的英語口語
現在去健身中心健身是很多人鍛鍊身體的選擇,下面是小編整理的關於健身中心的會員制度的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!Receptionist:IsthereanythingIcandoforyou?有什麼可以幫忙的嗎?Shirley:Yes,mybestfriendisalittleoutofshapenow.Shewantstojoinafitnessclub.AndIc...
-
生氣時常用的英語口語
生氣的實質意義是用別人的過錯懲罰自己,是人類最愚笨的一種行為。所以大家保持和平的心態,不要輕易生氣啦。下面是小編整理的關於生氣的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!●發怒Nomoreexcuses!別再辯解了!Don'tmakeanyexcuses!Don'tgivemeexcuses.ButIcan't.N...