商務英語商業模擬對話
引導語:模擬現實的對話,對學習英語也是有很大幫助,下面就來看看由應屆畢業生培訓網為你整理的商業情形對話吧。
第一篇:
Wendy:Let's review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office?
溫蒂:我們再看一遍我們的初步計劃。你想什麼時候我們可以搬進新的辦公室?
Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
萊司特:七月一號之後我們隨時可以搬進去,不過搬進去和實際開始工作是兩回事。
Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.
溫蒂:說得好。無論如何,我會要我們新任的市場經理,海倫_派克幫忙我們打點一切。
Lester:What is she doing?
萊司特:她是做什麼的?
Wendy:She's overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.
溫蒂:她監督機器裝置的採購等等。
Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?
萊司特:她有那方面的背景嗎?
Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.
溫蒂:事實上,她上一個公司從行銷到財務,實際上都是她在運作的。
Lester:I'm looking forward to meeting her.
萊司特:我期待認識她。
Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories? I'm so glad we aren't going to try to run our own factory at first.
溫蒂:你開始調查工廠了嗎?我很高興我們沒有先試圖設立自己的工廠。
Lester:Yes, I've started. And I've found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-
萊司特:是的,開始了。我也替研發部門找了些好人才。然後有一些美術人員設計我們的'商標——
Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .
溫蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的細節:商標,標語,信頭,名片……
Lester:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?
萊司特:你覺得創立一間公司會容易嗎?
第二篇:
Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.
萊司特:吉姆,我們有一些品管的問題。我們必須找出問題根源並設法解決。
Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?
吉姆:你們究竟有什麼問題?
Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
萊司特:我們新產品的抱怨率非常高,幾乎高達百分之七。
Jim:That's high.
吉姆:的確很高。
Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
萊司特:沒錯。我們測試音效卡時一直髮現問題。
Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
吉姆:可是你們的促銷材料要求這種音效卡必須是市場上同類型產品中最便宜的。
Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
萊司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完備的功能。我們認為你們工廠需要採取措施來改善品管。
Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
吉姆:那意味我們會有額外的開銷,而我們會把價格增加部分轉嫁到你們身上。
Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
萊司特:恐怕我們無法接受。你們的合約上說你們會以低於百分之五的瑕疵率交貨。
Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.
吉姆:嗯,萊斯特我跟你說,我會再看一遍合約,並和管理部門討論。然後我們會一起討論解決這個問題。
第三篇:
Grace:We're going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.
葛蕾絲:我們撥給新音效卡產品的預算會有問題。
Lester:How much of a problem?
萊司特:問題有多嚴重?
Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.
葛蕾絲:看樣子我們似乎低估了成本。根據製造廠商的說法,成本會比原先計劃的還高出百分之八。
Lester:Let me see . . ing at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?
萊司特:我看看……看這狀況,假如我算得沒錯,我們大約比預算多出了三千美金。
Grace:That's right. It's going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.
葛蕾絲:是的。大約要多花三千元來完成第一批訂單。
Lester:I see……
-
2016年劍橋商務英語中級寫作練習
商務寫作的基本要求:在寫作過程中都必須遵循的六大原則,即禮貌(Courtesy)、準確(Correctness)、簡明(Conciseness)、清楚(Clarity)、具體(Concreteness)和完整(Completeness),也叫做商務寫作的6C原則。以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於劍橋商務英語中級寫作練習,供大家...
-
商務英語寫作開頭技巧
好的'開頭等於成功的一半,寫作也是如此,一個完美的開頭絕對會讓的作文拿高分,以下是應屆畢業生網小編分享的商務英語寫作開頭技巧,希望對大家的考試有所幫助。(1)特此奉告……Toinformoneof;Tosay;Tostate;Tocommunicate;Toadviseoneof;Tobringtoone&...
-
2016年BEC商務英語高階必備詞彙彙總
p.a.(=perannum)n.每年packagingn.包裝物;包裝parentcompanyn.母公司,總公司part-timeadj.部分時間工作的,業餘的participatev.參加,分享(in)partnershipn.合夥(關係),合夥,合夥企業patentn.專利payn.工資,酬金v.付錢,付報酬take-homepay實得工資payrolln.僱員名單,工...
-
2016年商務英語中級考試應試技巧
很快就又要BEC中級考試了!如果你還沒把真題做完,沒把教材看完,沒練過口語會話,沒做過真題聽力,那麼現在你就只能學應試技巧了!yjbys網小編整理了BEC中級考試應試寶典,希望能在考場上助你一臂之力。閱讀篇:總體而言,閱讀一個小時的做題時間是比較緊張的。要合理安排利...