商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠
貨物索賠是託運人、收貨人或其代理人對承運人在貨物運輸組織的全過程所造成的貨物毀滅、破損、遺失、變質、汙染。延誤、內容短缺等,向承運人提出賠償。下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠,希望對大家有所幫助。
was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual
landed weight and the invoiced weight.
經檢查發現,實際重量和發票上的重量相差35公斤
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
現有的貨物和期望的大不相同
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask
you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.
我們發現自由酸超過合同最大值0.01%, 所以我們不得不要求你方賠償5,000美金
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
檢查顯示鹽密度至少超過4%
consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging
a claim against you for £2,000.
該貨未達到合同規定的標準,我們現在要求索賠2,000美金
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
你方發來的幹蘑菇遠遠低於合同規定的標準
quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we
must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.
你發給我們訂單貨物的質量規格不符,我們必須就此向你方索賠280,000美金
find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
我們發現你方供應的銅絲不是你方樣品的準確規格
customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
我們顧客發現,與樣品相比,貨物質量太次
quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our
last order.
上週發來的貨物質量和我們上一單相比,質量非常低劣
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not
in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
檢查顯示發來的`小麥數量和質量均與合同規定的不相符,儘管包裝完好
of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the
goods.
大部分襯衫尺碼小,我想知道你們在發貨時是否犯錯
e are too many defective items in this shipment.
這批貨缺陷太多
leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.
上週五發來的皮鞋尺碼不對,它們應是42碼
quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this
market.
上週發來的貨物質量太次以致不適合這個市場的要求
quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.
你發給我們的訂單號346的貨物與規格差別很大
er inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered
unfit for human consumption.
經衛生官員嚴密檢查表明罐裝水果不適合人們食用
loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.
因包裝袋不合格造成的損失應由貴方負責
was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,
apparently to faulty packing.
經檢查發現,近20%的包裝破損,顯然是錯誤的包裝
survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.
檢查報告證明由不合適的包裝造成短重
-
2017年劍橋商務英語口語初級輔導:業務範圍介紹
不積跬步,何以至千里。聽力考試勝利的祕訣就隱藏在平時一點一滴的努力中。以下本站小編整理的關於業務範圍介紹的劍橋商務英語口語初級輔導,希望對大家有所幫助,更多資訊請關注應屆畢業生網!PartI61)Wewishtointroduceourselvestoyouasasate-ownedcorporationdeal...
-
劍橋商務英語考試高階基礎練習題及答案
Hangontoyourdreams.以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的劍橋商務英語考試高階基礎練習題及答案,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!帶領新人ShowingaNewcomerAroundJennifer所掌管的業務部今天來了一位新人,EmilyMorrison,負責英文的資料...
-
2015年5月廈門理工學院BEC考試准考證列印
准考證列印/領取注意事項:(1)、自助列印:本次考試首次採用網路化考務管理系統,考生可在考試前登入網路平臺下載自己的准考證並列印,方法如下:1、登入准考證下載地址(電腦端推薦使用火狐瀏覽器或IE10以上版本):2、考試名稱選擇【劍橋商務英語】,日期選【2015年5月BEC】...
-
2016年11月商務英語高階寫作精選範文
2016年下半年BEC高階考試時間為2016年11月19日,所剩備考時間不多了,下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語高階寫作精選範文,希望對大家的`備考有所幫助。範文一:AmotivationsurveyEx3:Sampleanswer:(116words)FindingsAnumberofemployeesclearlysufferfromalac...