索賠內容及金額的英語口語短句
1. The?goods?we?ordered?on?February?12?have?arrived?in?a?damaged?condition.
我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。
2. A?number?of?cases?are?broken?and?the?contents?are?badly?damaged.
有好幾個箱子是壞的,裏面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。
3. The?package?are?insufficient?and?the?contents?leak?out?considerably.
包裝不固,大量的'東西漏了出來。
4. We?wish?to?inform?you?that?five?of?the?cars?we?bought?from?you?have?been?seriously?out?of?order?within?50Km?driving?distance.
我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。
5. Nearly?20%?of?the?bales?were?broken?and?the?contents?badly?soiled.
將近20%的包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。
6. From?the?shipment?of?2,000?cases?of?glassware,?we?ind?that?a?number?of?wooden?cases?and?the?contents?have?been?broken.
我們在2000箱玻璃製品中發現了不少木箱及內裝製品破損。
7. On?inspection,?we?found?that?about?50?bags?are?broken?and?it?is?estimated?that?240Kg?of?cement?had?been?lost.
驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。
8. We?regret?to?inform?you?that?eight?of?the?cases?of?your?consignment?arrived?in?a?badly?damaged?condition.
非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達後,有8箱嚴重破損。
9. We?have?examined?the?contents?and?find?that?92?pieces?are?missing?and?the?rest?unfit?for?use.
經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其餘的也無法使用。
10. Your?shipment?of?goods?has?been?found?short?in?weight?by?reinspection.
經複驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。
-
2022年秋季中國小幼兒園新生入學方案(精選6篇)
為了確保事情或工作科學有序進行,常常需要預先制定方案,方案是闡明行動的時間,地點,目的,預期效果,預算及方法等的書面計劃。那要怎麼制定科學的方案呢?下面是小編精心整理的2022年秋季中國小幼兒園新生入學方案(精選6篇),歡迎大家借鑑與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。秋季中...
-
文化苦旅讀後感(精選22篇)
讀完某一作品後,相信大家一定領會了不少東西,為此需要認真地寫一寫讀後感了。但是讀後感有什麼要求呢?以下是小編精心整理的文化苦旅讀後感,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。文化苦旅讀後感篇1親愛的朋友,當你翻開《文化苦旅》,是不是也像我一樣感慨:餘秋雨先生怎的這麼有...
-
西遊記個人讀書心得體會
當我們備受啟迪時,可以將其記錄在心得體會中,這樣有利於培養我們思考的習慣。一起來學習心得體會是如何寫的吧,以下是小編幫大家整理的西遊記個人讀書心得體會,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。西遊記個人讀書心得體會1《西遊記》是我國四大名著之一,是...
-
《花瓶》教案及美術教學反思(通用10篇)
隨着社會一步步向前發展,我們的任務之一就是教學,反思指回頭、反過來思考的意思。那麼你有了解過反思嗎?下面是小編精心整理的《花瓶》教案及美術教學反思,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。《花瓶》教案及美術教學反思1活動目標1、欣賞不同形狀、不同花...