糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠

貨物索賠是託運人、收貨人或其代理人對承運人在貨物運輸組織的全過程所造成的貨物毀滅、破損、遺失、變質、污染。延誤、內容短缺等,向承運人提出賠償。下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠,希望對大家有所幫助。

商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠

was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual

landed weight and the invoiced weight.

經檢查發現,實際重量和發票上的重量相差35公斤

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

現有的貨物和期望的大不相同

753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask

you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.

我們發現自由酸超過合同最大值0.01%, 所以我們不得不要求你方賠償5,000美金

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

檢查顯示鹽密度至少超過4%

consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging

a claim against you for £2,000.

該貨未達到合同規定的標準,我們現在要求索賠2,000美金

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

你方發來的幹蘑菇遠遠低於合同規定的標準

quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we

must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

你發給我們訂單貨物的質量規格不符,我們必須就此向你方索賠280,000美金

find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.

我們發現你方供應的銅絲不是你方樣品的準確規格

customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我們顧客發現,與樣品相比,貨物質量太次

quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our

last order.

上週發來的貨物質量和我們上一單相比,質量非常低劣

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not

in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

檢查顯示發來的`小麥數量和質量均與合同規定的不相符,儘管包裝完好

of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the

goods.

大部分襯衫尺碼小,我想知道你們在發貨時是否犯錯

e are too many defective items in this shipment.

這批貨缺陷太多

leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

上週五發來的皮鞋尺碼不對,它們應是42碼

quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this

market.

上週發來的貨物質量太次以致不適合這個市場的要求

quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你發給我們的訂單號346的貨物與規格差別很大

er inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered

unfit for human consumption.

經衞生官員嚴密檢查表明罐裝水果不適合人們食用

loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

因包裝袋不合格造成的損失應由貴方負責

was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,

apparently to faulty packing.

經檢查發現,近20%的包裝破損,顯然是錯誤的包裝

survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

檢查報告證明由不合適的包裝造成短重