糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 範文 > 校園

英語入門口語

校園1.07W

Describing objects 形容物品

英語入門口語

301. What color is your skirt? 你的裙子是什麼顏色的?

302. My skirt is light blue. 我的裙子是淺藍色的。

303. How much does that box weigh? 那個盒子有多重?

304. It's not too heavy, but I don't know the exact weight. 不是太重,但我不知道準確的重量。

305. This fish weighs about two pounds. 這條魚大約有兩磅重。

306. What size shoes do you want? 你要什麼碼數的鞋子? 307. Size 7, please. 請給我一雙7碼的。

308. I like the color of that shirt. 我喜歡那件襯衣的顏色。

309. One of my suitcases is large, and the other one is medium size. 我的衣箱,一隻是大的,另一隻是中號的`。

310. This river is about 300 miles long. 這條河大約有300英里長。

311. Will you please measure these trousers to see how long they are? 請你量一下這條褲子,看看有多長。

312. Our room is just as big as theirs. 我們的房間正好和他們的一樣大。

313. This brick is two inches thick. 這磚塊有兩英寸厚。

314. The ice feels very cold. 冰摸起來很冷。

315. This girl is taller than that one. 這個女孩子比那個高。

Asking people to do things 請人辦事

316. Would you please tell Ben that I've come here? 請您告訴本我已經來這裏了,好嗎?

317. Take the raincoat with you when you go out tonight. 今晚出去的時候帶上你的雨衣。

318. Please bring me the dictionary. 請把字典帶給我。

319. Would you help me lift this heavy box? 你可以幫我把這隻重箱子抬起來嗎?

320. Please ask Mary to turn down the radio. 請讓瑪麗把收音機的音量調小一點。

321. Open your books and turn to page 32. 打開書本,翻到32頁。

322. Get me some chalk, won't you? 給我拿些粉筆,好嗎?

323. Give me a cup of tea, will you please? 請你給我一杯茶,好嗎?

324. Please don't speak so loudly. The baby is asleep. 請不要説那麼大聲,小孩睡着了。

325. Would you mind my smoking here? 你介意我在這裏吸煙嗎?

326. If you are free, will you come and join us tomorrow? 如果你有時間,明天過來和我們一起去,好嗎?

327. Please put those clothes away, won't you? 請把那些衣服放好,好嗎?

328. Will you do me a favor? 你能幫我一個忙嗎?

329. Please count the desks in this classroom. 請把這個教室裏的桌子數一數。

330. Please pour the water into the glass. 請把這些水倒進那隻玻璃杯。

Getting information and directions 打聽情況和問路

Getting information and directions 打聽情況和問路

331. Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information? 對不起,先生,請問一件事好嗎?

332. Can you tell me the way to the railway station? 你能告訴我怎麼去火車站嗎?

333. You can take a No. 3 Bus to there. 你可以坐3路公共汽車到那裏。

334. Which direction is it to the bookstore? 到書店去朝哪個方向?

335. Turn left at the third crossing. 到第三個交叉口往左拐。

336. How far is it from your home to the airport? 從你家到機場有多遠?

337. It's about fifteen miles. 大約有15英里。

338. The zoo is just around the corner. 動物園就在拐角處附近。

339. The hotel is just next to the restaurant. 旅館就緊挨在飯店旁邊。

340. You can't miss it. 你不會找不到的。

341. Do you happen to know Miss Green's address? 你知道格林小姐的地址嗎?

342. Could you tell me where the nearest bus stop is? 你能告訴我離這裏最近的汽車站在哪裏嗎?

343. Which way should I go, this one or that? 我應該走哪邊,這邊還是那邊?

344. Go along this way for three blocks, then turn right.往這邊走,過三個街區,然後往右拐。

345. I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken? 請問,這個座位有人嗎?

Talking about family and relatives 談論家庭和親屬

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?

347. No, I am not married. I am single. 沒有,我沒結婚,我是單身漢。

348. Your sister is engaged, isn't she? 你的姐妹已經訂婚了,是嗎?

349. Cathy has been engaged for a month. 凱西已經訂婚一個月了。

350. I got married in 1997. 我1997年結婚。

351. When is your parents' wedding anniversary? 你父母的結婚紀念日是在哪天?

352. How long have you been married? 你們結婚已經多久了?

353. We've been married for over twenty years. 我們結婚已經超過20年了。

354. Who did your brother marry? 你的兄弟和誰結婚了?

355. Do they have any children? 他們有小孩嗎?

356. They had a baby last week. 他們上週生了個小孩。

357. I live with my parents in London. 我和父母一起住在倫敦。

358. I am not quite clear when the wedding will be. 我不是很清楚什麼時候舉行婚禮。

359. My uncle is an engineer and he works in Chicago. 我的叔叔是個工程師,他在芝加哥工作。

360. That woman is a widow. Her husband died four years ago. 那個女人是個寡婦,她丈夫四年前去世了。

Talking about neighbors and friends 談論鄰居和朋友

361. Where did you grow up? 你是在哪兒長大的?

362. I grew up in this beautiful little city. 我在這座美麗的小城長大。

363. My grandfather spent his childhood in Mississippi. 我的祖父在密西西比度過了他的童年。

364. I lived in Florida until I went to college. 在我讀大學以前,我一直住在佛羅里達州。

365. Great changes have taken place in China in the last twenty years. 在過去的20年裏,中國發生了巨大的變化。

366. There used to be a bookstore at the end of the street. 以前在街尾有一家書店。

367. Two new bridges have been built in our city last year. 去年我們城市新建了兩座橋。

368. They are building a new cinema up the street from me. 他們正在我住的這條大街的那一頭建一座新的電影院。

369. If you rent that apartment, will you stay there for a long time? 如果你租了那個套間,你會在那裏住很長時間嗎?

370. How are you getting along with your new neighbors? 你和你的新鄰居相處得怎樣?

371. They are all very friendly to me. 他們對我都很友善。

372. They all know each other pretty well. 他們彼此都相當瞭解。

373. A young married couple bought the new house down the street from you. 一對年輕夫婦買了你們大街那頭的那棟新房子。

374. Do you know where I can rent a room near the university? 請問我可以在哪裏租到學校附近的空房間?

375. What a comfortable house! 這房子真舒服啊。

Talking about future activities 談論未來的活動

376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow? 明天你打算什麼時候起牀?

377. I'll get up at seven o'clock so that I can catch the bus. 我7點鐘起牀才能趕上公車。

378. What will you do after you get up? 起牀後你將做什麼?

379. After I get dressed, I will have breakfast. 我穿好衣服後就吃早餐。

380. When will you go to work? 你什麼時候去上班?

381. I'll leave home at seven forty and reach the office at half past eight. 我會在7:40離開家,8點半到辦公室。

382. I'll have to get ready for a meeting before nine. 我必須在9點以前準備好開會。

383. I'll probably go out for lunch with my colleagues at twelve. 我大概會在12點和同事一起出去吃午飯。

384. We'll have lunch at a canteen not far away from the office. 我們會去一家離辦公室不遠的小餐廳吃午飯。

385. In the afternoon there will be an appointment with one of my clients. 下午我約了一個客户。

386. I'll finish working at about six o'clock and get home at seven. 我將在6點左右結束工作,7點鐘到家。

387. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night? 明天晚上你準備在家吃飯嗎?

388. Are you going to Linda's birthday party tomorrow night? 你明天晚上去參加琳達的生日晚會嗎?

389. I'm afraid I can't go because I have to take care of my little sister. 恐怕我去不了,因為我要照顧妹妹。

390. I'll finish the novel tonight and then go to bed. 我今晚要看完那本小説,然後上牀睡覺。

標籤:口語 英語