GMAT英語翻譯精選
GMAT考試是由美國經企管理專業研究生入學考試委員會(GMAC)委託新澤西州普林斯頓的美國考試中心(ETS)主辦的,在我國的舉辦單位是中國國外考試協調處(CIECB)。以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於GMAT英語翻譯精選,供大家閲讀。
I love you for my life past.
我愛你,愛了整整一個曾經。
Sometimes, you just have to pretend that you are happy just to stop everyone from asking you that what the hell happened.
有時候,你不得不假裝很快樂,只是為了不讓別人問"你怎麼了?"
Nothing can' t be figured past just can' t be reached again.
沒有什麼過不去,只有回不去。
Sometimes there is no way out except to say goodbye.
.有時候,除了説再見,別無選擇。
It's lucky to gain and fate to miss.
得之,我幸;不得,我命。
Love remained short, but the memory lasts long.
愛那麼短,遺忘那麼長。
I don' t mind if you heat me. It doesn' t matter at all. I'm not living to please you.
我並不在乎你討厭我,我不是為了取悦你而活.
You are so lucky, because you can choose to love me or not, but I only have to choose from loving you or loveing you more.
你是幸運的,因為你可以選擇愛我或是不愛我,而我只能選擇愛你或是更愛你。
I desire to grow old with you without paying.
多想一個不小心,就跟你白頭到老。
Don' t surrender to this dark world.
別向這個混蛋的'世界投降。
What you are doing now reflets how you will live in the future.
現在怎麼做代表着你以後怎麼活。
Plan the worst senario with the best hope.
抱最好的希望,做最壞的準備。
Someday i' ll make a wish that when i wake up, i'll be a place where all of my troblems have disappeared。
有一天我會許願,希望當我醒來 時身處一個沒有煩惱的地方。
Bing single means that you are strong enough and patient to wait for the one who deseres you.
單身意味着你足夠堅強,有足夠的耐心去等待值得擁有你的那個人。
If you don' t travel around, you' d think this is the world.
如果你不走出去,你就會認為這就是世界。
One shows up in your dream, it is because he/she is thinking of you.
你們夢到了一個人,是因為那個人在想你。
Life is like angry e are always several pigs laughing when you lose.
人生就像憤怒的小鳥,當你失敗時總有幾隻豬在笑。
It' s funny how the people that hurt you the most are the ones who said they never would.
有意思的是,傷害你最深的人,往往是那些聲稱永遠不會傷害你的人。
Love is a chord in life, not a solo.
愛是生命的和絃,而不是獨奏。
Don' t cross the bridge till you come to it.
既來之,則安之。
Warmness is luxury ——which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.
温暖是奢侈的東西,奢侈到要用很深的寒冷和疼痛才能出現。
It' s not only the goodbye that hurts, but also the flashback that follows.
讓人心痛的不是離別,而是離別後的回憶。
Being someone' s first love maybe great, but to be the last is beyond perfect.
成為別人的初戀固然好,但更好的是成為他們最終的愛人。
A said thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go .
生命中令人悲傷的一件事是你遇到了一個對你很重要的人,但最終發現你們有緣無分,因此你不得不放棄。
From now on, i will expect nothing, and just take what i get.
從現在起,我將不再期待,只珍惜我所擁有的。
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you can' t disappear from my world.
我的世界不允許你消失,不管結局是否完美。
What is courage? Is it making you love me with tears or letting you go with tears?
勇氣是什麼?是哭着要你愛我,還是哭着要你離開?
You may not know when you feel sad, my tears flood in.
你或許不知道,當你難過時,我的眼淚也在泛濫。
Your heart is too crowded to make room for me .
你的心太擁擠只怕是不能再多容下我這個人。
You may not know. When you feel disappointed. I feel but also lonely.
你或許不知道,當你失望時,我的身影也在落寞。
-
2017年GMAT報考常見問題及解答
引言:報考GMAT的小夥伴們都需要對考試規則等有所瞭解,接下來小編就一些常見的問題來給大家做個解答。常見問題及解答1.從2006年開始參加GMAT考試需攜帶什麼證件?答:從2006年1月1日起,考生參加GMAT考試必須攜帶有效期限內的護照(不分因公和因私,在大陸地區參加考試...
-
GMAT的5個“不準”原則
只要堅守這五個不準原則,你就是合格的GMAT備考考生。原則一:不準過於追求完美在任何一場考試中,正確率都是高分的關鍵,也是許多考生追求的.目標。然而,過於追求完美容易讓考生因一道難題而浪費過多時間,捨本逐末。考試的過程中也要講求戰術,先易後難。原則二:不準猜測...
-
2017GMAT考試閲讀專項練習
學習猶如逆水行舟,不進則退。以下是小編為大家搜索整理的2017GMAT考試閲讀專項練習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請持續關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!閲讀專題訓練一JosephGlatthaar’sForgedinBattleisnotthefirstexcellentstudyofBlacksoldiersandthei...
-
2017年備考GMAT考試單詞
當小編看到GMAT考試詞彙的時候,瞬間對報考GMAT考試的同學都起了敬仰之情,都是學霸啊。下面是小編整理的GMAT考試單詞,希望對大家有用,更多消息請關注應屆畢業生網。GMAT考試詞彙一preferable['prefərəbl]a.更合意的,更可取的,更好的助記prefer(更喜...