糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 行業英語

酒店有關洗衣費用的英語對話

導語:酒店一般提供洗衣服的服務,但大多都是要付費的,下面是兩則發生在酒店的有關洗衣費用的對話,歡迎大家參考。

酒店有關洗衣費用的英語對話
  對話一

店員:這是給您的一份洗衣賬單。

G:HmmSomething doesn t look right hereThe figure s just too high, Could you just check the addition on these charges again? 旅客:嗯,這裏好像不太對,數目太大了,你能不能在核對一下費用的合計?

C:Certainly. Oh you re right! There is a mistake. It should be yuan,not yuan,I m sorry 店員:當然(計算,皺眉,又計算)。噢,您是對的!這兒弄錯了。應該是元,不是元,非常抱歉。

G:Never mindBut I knew it was too high 旅客:沒關係。我知道剛才的費用太高了。

  對話二

G:HelloI have a question about my bill 旅客:你好,我想詢問一個關於賬單的問題。

C:May I have your room number,please? 店員:請問你的房間號碼?

G: 3309 旅客: 3309。

C:And what s your question,ma am? 店員:是房間,你有什麼問題嗎,女士?

G:The laundry charge is too high. I only used the laundry service twice last month. It can t be 420 yuan. It s impossible 旅客:洗衣費太高。上個月我只洗過兩次衣服,不可能是420元。

C:Just a moment,pleaseLet me get your laundry slips for the last month. Thank you for holding. According to our records you used the laundry service four times last month. I have our copies of your laundry bills here. Would you like to come down to and check them? 店員:請您稍等,讓我看一下您上個月的洗衣單,謝謝您的配合。根據我們的記載,你上月共洗過四次衣服,我這也有一份您的洗衣單,您願意下樓來核對一下嗎?

G:Yes,I wouldThank you 旅客:是的,我願意。謝謝你。

G:HelloI m here to see the laundry slips you charged me for 旅客:你好,我來看洗衣費用賬單。

C:You re Mrs Jackson in room ? 店員:您是房間的 Jackson 夫人嗎?

G:Yes,that s rightI think there must be a mistake. I only used the laundry service twice last month. 旅客:是的,我想是弄錯了。我上個月只洗過兩次衣服。

C:Here are your laundry slips 店員:這是您的.洗衣單。

G:There I told youThese two are not ours 旅客:我不是説過嗎,那兩次不是我們洗的。

C:That s not Mr Jackson s signature? 店員:那不是Jackson先生的簽名嗎?

G:No,it s not 旅客:對,不是。

I think this says ,although I can see how you might think it is. It s not so clear 雖然我看這也像是房間,但是我認為是房間,這寫的不太清楚。

C:Let me seeYes,I see what you mean 店員:讓我看看是的,我明白了。

Okay,I ll check the signature of the guest in room 好吧,我將核對一下房間客人的簽字。

G:Well anyway,they re not ours. So could you please take them off my bill? 旅客:好了,不管怎麼樣,不是我們的簽字。你們能不能將這些費用從我的賬單上減掉?

C:I willI m sorry for the mistake, I ll change it for you. Okay. The total is yuan. 店員:(微笑)我會的。對不起,是我們弄錯了,我把費用給您改一下總計是元。

G:That s betterAnd here you are. Oh-could you please print up a new bill for us? Mr Jackson needs this to turn into his company to get reimbursed. 旅客:那就好,給你。(客人給出納元錢) 噢,能不能給我們重打一份賬單?Jackson先生需要把這份賬單交給公司報銷。

C:CertainlyCould you wait a moment,please? 店員:當然可以。請您稍候。