糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

英語口語8000句

英語學習中,口語是我們學習的重要目標。大家平時要多加練習英語口語,以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於英語口語8000句,供大家練習。

英語口語8000句

●打電話

This is Dennis Smith. (我是丹尼斯·史密斯。 )

Hello, John? 喂,(是約翰嗎? )

Is this Mr. Dennis Smith? (喂, 請問是丹尼斯·史密斯先生嗎? )

Is this the finance department? (請問是財務科嗎? )

Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office? (請問是吉姆·貝克醫生的辦公室嗎? )

Do you mind if I use your phone?

(我能借用一下您的電話嗎?)

May I speak to Mr. Sato?(我想找佐藤先生。 )

Is Mark there? (馬克在嗎? )

I'm sorry for calling you this late. (真對不起,這麼晚了還給您打電話。)

I hope I'm not disturbing you. (我希望我沒打擾您。)

I hope I didn't wake you up.

(但願沒吵醒您。)

It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.(我有急事要找巴爾先生。)

I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting. (有關明天開會的事給您打電話。)

I'm returning your call.(我給您回電話。 )

  ●接電話

Hello. (喂!)

Speaking.( 對,我就是。)

It's me. (是我呀。)

ABC Business College, may I help you?( ABC商務學院。您有什麼事?)

Who's calling, please?(您是哪位? )

Who in particular would you like to talk to?

(您想找哪位接電話? )

He's been expecting your call.(他一直在等您的電話。)

Which Suzuki do you want to talk to? (您要找哪個鈴木? )

There are three Suzukis here. (這兒有三位姓鈴木的'。)

Would you mind calling back later?(您能過會兒再打嗎? )

Extension 103, please.

(請轉103。)

I'll connect you to extension 103.(我給您接103分機。 )

Hold on, please. (請稍等一下。 )

I'll put him on. (我讓他接電話。 )

I'll transfer your call.(我把電話給您接過去。 )

I'll get your party for you.

(我把電話轉給負責人。)

I'm transferring your call to the sales department.(我把您的電話接到營業部去。)

Mr. Peck is on line one.(是貝克打來的,請接1號線。 )

You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.(ABC公司米蘭先生的電話。 )

Your party is on the line. (您要找的人來接電話了。)

  ●無法接電話時

Her line is busy now. 她正在接電話。

I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. (對不起,她現在脱不開身。 )

I'm sorry, she has company at this time. (對不起,她正在接待客人。 )

Would you like to hold? (您等會兒行嗎?)

He's away from his desk now.(他現在不在座位上。 )

He's in but he's not at his desk right now.

(他在公司,但現在不在座位上。)

I'm sorry, he's not in right now.(對不起,他出去了。 )

When is he coming back?(他什麼時候能回來? )

He should be back in ten minutes. (他大概10分鐘後回來。)

He should be back in the office next week. (他應該下個星期來上班。)

He's on vacation until next week.

(他休假到下個星期。)

He called in sick today.(他打電話來説病了。 )

He's out of town now. (他現在出差去了。)

He's out to lunch now. (他現在吃午飯去了。 )

He's in a meeting right now. (他現在正在開會。)

He's off today. (他今天休息。)

●留言、接受留言

Could you call back later?(您能過會兒再打來嗎?)

Please call me back in ten minutes. (請10分鐘後再打。 )

May I take a message? (您要給他留言嗎?)

I'll try again later.(過會兒我再打。 )

Can I leave a message?(能留個口信嗎? )

I called but your line was busy.

(我給你打電話了,可是佔線。 )

Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?(請告訴他林恩·凱恩給他打過電話。)

Please tell him to call me.(請轉告他讓他給我回個電話。)

How can he get a hold of you?(他怎麼跟您聯繫呢? )

Your number, please? (請告訴我您的電話號碼。)

My number is 1234-1234.

(我的電話號碼是1234-1234。 )

You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock.(請6點以前打1234-1234跟我聯繫。)

Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.(我再確認一下電話號碼,1234-1234,對嗎?)

OK. I'll tell him that you called.(好的,我轉告他您來電話了。 )

How do you spell your name?(您的名字怎麼拼? )

Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.

(您開會的時候史密斯先生給您來電話了。)

I'll have him call you back.(我讓他給您回電話好了。 )

Shall I have him call you back?(是不是讓他給您回電話呀? )

 ●掛斷電話

Thanks for calling. (謝謝您打來電話。)

Please call again anytime. (請隨時來電話。 )

I'd better get off the phone. (我得掛電話了。 )

I have to go now.(我得掛電話了。 )

I guess I'd better get going. (我該掛電話了。)

Nice talking to you. Bye.

(能跟您通上話,我非常高興,再見。)

Please hang up the phone. (請掛電話吧。 )

I was cut off.(電話斷了。 )

She hung up on me. (我還沒説完呢,她就把電話掛上了。 )

The phone went dead. (電話不通。 )

Thank you for returning my call.(謝謝你給我回電話。 )

 ●打錯電話

I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (您好像打錯電話了。)

What number are you calling?(您撥的電話號碼是多少? )

Who would you like to talk to?(您找哪位呀? )

There's no one here by that name.(這兒沒有您説的這個人。 )

There's no Bob Hope in this office.(我們公司沒有叫鮑勃·霍普的。)

I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.(對不起,我好像打錯了。)

 ●電話留言

This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible. (我是加里·米爾斯,請儘快跟我聯絡。)

(我是ABC公司的加里·米爾斯,請回來後給我回電話。我的電話號碼是1234-1234。)

This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.

This is a recording. (這是電話錄音。)

 ●打電話遇到困難時

Please speak a little more slowly.(您能説慢一點兒嗎?)

I can't hear you very well.(我聽不清楚。 )

We have a bad connection.(電話線好像有毛病。)

Could you speak up, please?(您能再大點兒聲嗎? )

The lines are crossed. (串線了。 )

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (對不起,讓您久等了。)

Thank you for waiting. (謝謝您等我。 )

You gave me the wrong number.(你給我的電話號碼是錯的。)

標籤:英語口語