汽車成為了現代很多人的愛寵。關於汽車也漸漸成為人們常會談及的口語話題。下面是兩組愛車族的'英語口語交談,希望大家喜歡。
愛車族的英語口語交談一A: Anna, look what I've got?
A: 安娜,你看我買了什麼?
B: Wow! A sports car! Is that yours?
B: 哇!跑車!那是你的嗎?
A: Ha-ha, definitely.
A: 哈哈,如假包換。
B: Cool! How can you afford a sports car?
B: 太帥了!你哪來這麼多錢買跑車啊?
A: It's a used one. But it looks almost new, isn't it?
A: 它是個二手車。不過看起來幾乎是全新的,不是嗎?
B: Yes, you are right.
B: 也是的,你説得沒錯。
A: It just has been driven 20 000 miles.
A: 它的里程數剛剛到20000 英里。
B: That's not too much.
B: 那不算太多。
A: And it gets good gas mileage.
A: 並且它耗油很少。
B: That's very important.
B: 那點的確很重要。
A: Well, where are you going?
A: 對了,你這是要去哪兒啊?
B: Oh, I'm going to the cinema now.
B: 哦,我正要去電影院呢。
A: Fine. I will give you a ride.
A: 好的,上來我載你一程。
B: Great! Thank you.
B: 太棒了!謝謝。
愛車族的英語口語交談二A: Tom , have you heard there would be an exhibition of cars at the city center tomorrow?
A: 湯姆,你聽説明天市中心將舉辦一場車展的消息沒?
B: Yes. I heard that news on TV yesterday evening.
B: 知道了,昨天晚上在電視上聽説的。
A: Would you like to go?
A: 你想不想去看看?
B: To be honest, I really want to buy a car, but I'm not sure if I can afford it.
B: 老實説,我真的很想買輛車,不過我不確定我能否負擔得起啊。
A: We are in the some boat. But it doesn't mean we have no right to enjoy ourselves in that exhibition.
A: 我和你處境相同。不過那並不意味着我們沒權利到車展上找樂子啊?
B: You are right.
B: 你説得沒錯。
A: Tom, if I were a millionaire, would buy a red car or a black one?
A: 湯姆,你説如果我是個大富翁,我應當買輛紅色的車還是黑色的呢?
B: That's up to you.
B: 那就隨你自己的便了。
A: Ha-ha. Maybe both.
A: 哈哈,説不定兩輛都買。
B: Don't daydream any more!
B: 少在那兒做白日夢了!