糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

英語對話練習“你來送行真是太客氣了”

引導語:本來可以多待幾天的,可惜我明天早上有個會要開,不得不走.謝謝你這幾天的盛情款待。以下是本站小編分享給大家的`英語對話練習“你來送行真是太客氣了”,希望大家喜歡!

英語對話練習“你來送行真是太客氣了”

A It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你來給我們送行真是太客氣了。

B My a pity you have to leave so soon!

應該的.真遺憾,你們這麼快就要走了。

A We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本來可以多待幾天的,可惜我明天早上有個會要開,不得不走.謝謝你這幾天的盛情款待。

B You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客氣,也許下次我會去找你們呢。

A My wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你來。

B I promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定過去拜訪.對了,你們是兒號航班?

A lt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302號航班。

B They just announced the boarding call.

剛才廣播裏説該登機了。

A Then we've got to get going.

那我們就先進去了。

B OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

好的,祝你們一路平安,安全抵達。

A Thank you again for all your help.

再次感謝你這段時間的幫忙。

B Bye.

再見!