糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 商務英語

精品商務英語100句

在商務英語中,口語交流是一個很重要的環節,但是很多人在交流的時候不知道怎麼開口,下面小編就給大家帶來一些精品商務英語口語,希望大家能夠用心學習!

精品商務英語100句

1.I''ve been part of this project since its beginning. 從一開始我就參與這個計劃。

2.I''m Clifton, and I''ve been associated with this project since the beginning.

我叫克里夫敦,從一開始我就參與了這項計劃。

se look at the data of this first chart. 請看第一幅圖表的數據。

data confirm that this product is safe and effective.

數據證實此種產品安全有效。

you can see in this photo, we''ve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model. 正如你在這張圖片上所看到的,同風格的這種舊型產品非常流行,我們保留了它。

, we''re doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn''t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes. 現在我們正在做一些改進,使皮質變得堅韌而不致有皺紋,變幹或產生磨損。

X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.

這種X2500型的特點就是減少輸入時間,使資料更為順暢。

ared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.

與舊型機比較我們的新型價格便宜且更容易操作。

''s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.

有各種大小型號,在便利商店和百貨公司均有。

is a revolutionary new product. 這是一種革命性的新產品。

X2500 will change your work in the office.

X2500將會改變你在辦公室的工作。

now have five different models to choose from.

我們現在有五種不同的型號供你選擇。

, ladies and gentlemen, I''d be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

各位女士各位先生,現在你們有任何問題我都樂意答覆。

there any questions? 還有什麼問題嗎?

you have any questions at this point? 就這一點你們還有什麼問題嗎?

you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?

如果你們沒有問題了,我可以進行下一階段嗎?

, I''d be happy to answer your questions. 現在,我樂意答覆你們的問題。

18.I''d like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.

我樂意接受任何人提出的任何問題。

question is how we developed our product?

你的問題是我們是如何發展我們的產品?

those of you that didn''t hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.

你們並未聽説過,問題是產品多快能上市。

can we expect its delivery? 什麼時間能發貨呢?

''s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。

do you expect to have this ready for sale?

你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?

''s the suggested retail price? 建議零售價格是多少呢?

do you expect it to go for? 你們的試銷情況如何?

did you decide that product was safe? 你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

''s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?

28.I''d like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你們是如何得出結論的`。

much will it cost? 這種商品成本價是多少?

''ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%。

does the test marketing show? 試銷説明了什麼?

was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

這在所有市場銷售良好,所以獲得三成的市場佔有率是指日可待的。

33.I''d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.

我得説預定發貨日期應該在本月底。

end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.

下個月底好像是最佳的銷售日。

''re aiming its price for $ 98. 我們訂價為98美元。

answer the first part of your question, I''d like to say that our studies were very extensive.

你問題的第一部分,我要説的就是我們的研究非常廣泛。

you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.

如果你還有問題的話,請和報告最後一頁名單上的人員聯繫。

se me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍·戴衞斯嗎?

, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

on me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫·梅耶史先生嗎?

41.I''m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到這裏來接你。

42.I''m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。

43.I''m Edwin. I''ll show you to your hotel. 我是愛德温,我帶你去旅館。

was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?

was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班機很好,就是時間太長了。

you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快嗎?

really, I''m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

was your flight? 你的航班怎樣?

you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

, I don''t. Will it be a problem? 不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

52.I don''t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

53.I''ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

''ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。

''s go to the station to get a train into town. 我們到火車站去乘車進城。

it take long to get into Taibei from here? 從此地去台北要很久嗎?

''s about an hour. 大概要一個小時。

''ll get a taxi from the station. 我們到火車站乘出租車。

e''s a shuttle bus we can use. 我們可搭乘機場班車。

60.I''ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。

must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?

sounds good. Let''s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。

d you like to have some dinner? 你想吃飯嗎?

would you like to eat? 你想吃什麼呢?

I take you out to dinner? It''ll be my treat. 我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。

you''re hungry, we can eat dinner now. 如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。

you had breakfast yet? 你吃過早餐了嗎?

. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。

. Let''s go to the office. 好的,我們去辦公室吧。

is your room? 你的房間怎樣?

you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好嗎?

don''t we go to the office now? 為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

''ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes. 我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。

tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00. 參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這裏。

new product line has been very successful. We''ve expanded the factory twice this year already. 我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。

76.I''d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you''d like to know? 我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

have some reports to show you for background information. 我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。

your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?

, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。

80.I''d like to explain what makes this factory special. 我要向你説明本工廠的特性。

is the most fully-automated factory we have. 這是我們的全自動化工廠。

''s the most up-to-date in the industry. 這是同業中最新型的。

''ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation. 通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%。

d you tell me the cost of production per unit? 請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

85.I''m afraid I don''t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section. 恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。

86.I''m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that. 關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。

me direct that question to the manager. 讓我直接問經理好了。

88.I''m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來説明。

, I''d like to know your daily production. 是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。

there anything you''d like to know? 你想知道什麼?

there anything I can explain fully? 有什麼事情要我詳細説明的嗎?

did you think of our factories? 你認為我們的工廠怎樣?

93.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。

k you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。

have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory. 你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。

96.I want to purchase some computers from your company.我想從貴公司購買一些電腦。

are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price? 我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?

''d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line. 我們想了解一下你方在這方面的供貨能力及銷售條件。

are in great need of Grade A. 我們急需一等品。

Grade A is not available, Grade B will do. 如果一等品無貨,二等品也可以。

標籤:商務英語 精品