糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 綜合英語

航空服務日常英語口語

你知道航空服務日常英語口語有哪些嗎?你對航空服務日常英語口語瞭解嗎?下面是yjbys小編為大家帶來的航空服務日常英語口語的知識,歡迎閲讀

航空服務日常英語口語

  一、服務service

d you like anything to drink first?

您想先喝點什麼?

is today''s would you like to have?

這是今天的菜單,你想吃些什麼?

you for waiting you hing more?

謝謝,讓您久等了。這是您的飯和咖啡,還要點什麼?

about the sweet?

甜食要不要?

i clear up your table now?

現在可以收拾您的桌子嗎?

you going to study there or just for sight seeing?

你是去學習還是隻去旅遊?

flight has been delayed because of bad weather.

由於天氣惡劣,航班已經延誤。

can''t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.

由於低能見度,機場關閉,我們不能起飛。

plane is bumping se keep your seat belt fastened。

我們的飛機顛簸得厲害,請繫好安全帶。

d you like to read these news papers or magazines?

您想看這些報紙或雜誌嗎?

  二、起飛前before take-off

1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!

早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!

2. may i introduce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of

this flight.

請允許自我介紹。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任務長。

3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?

早上好,先生。歡迎登機。坐公務還是經濟艙?

4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.

請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。

5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.

是左邊靠走廊座位------這是您的座位。

6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.

恐怕您坐錯位子了,20c正好在那邊走廊的.後二排。

7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check.

請稍等一下,我查查看。

8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin.

飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙內走動。

9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed.

你知道香港的天氣不太好,飛機延誤了。

10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.

中國國際航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飛。

11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.

ca926航班17:40離開東京直飛回北京。

12. you’re flying economy class. is that right?

您是坐經濟艙,對嗎?

  三、緊急情況emergency situation

1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.

馬上繫好安全帶。由於飛機發動機出現故障,將做緊急迫降。

2. don''t panic!

不要驚慌。

3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.

我們的機長完全有信心安全着陸。我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。

4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!

從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.

請不要在客艙內將救生衣充氣!一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。

6. put the mask over your face!

戴上氧氣面罩!

7. bend your head between your knees!

把你的頭彎下來放在兩膝之間!

8. bend down and grab your ankles.

彎下身來,抓住腳踝。

9. get the extinguisher.

拿滅火器來!

10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way!

解開安全帶,別拿行李,朝這邊走!

11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest to you.

本架飛機有八個安全門,請找到離你最近的那個門。

12. jump and slide down!

跳滑下來!