糯米文學吧

位置:首頁 > 英語 > 英語口語

航空面試英語口語常問句

學習就像是大海泛舟,只有經過驚濤駭浪,才能見到最美的風景.以下是小編為大家搜索整理的航空面試英語口語常問句,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

航空面試英語口語常問句

What made you decide on this type of occupation 什麼原因使你決定投身這個行業呢?

Are you in good health 你現在身體很好吧?

Have you had any nursing experience 你有護理經驗嗎?

How tall are you What about your eyesight 你多高?你的視力如何?

What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses 你認為你的優點和缺點是什麼?

If a passenger can not understand what you say, what should you do 如果有乘客聽不懂你説的話,你該怎麼辦?

Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 説説你自己和你過去的經歷。

Why are you interested in this occupation 你為什麼對這個職業感興趣?

What do you think is the chief charcteristic for a stewardess 對空姐來説,你認為主要應該具備的品質是什麼?

Do you get angry easily 你容易生氣嗎?

If a passenger had an accident, what would you do 如果有乘客發生意外,你會怎麼辦?

If you are hired, when can you start work 如果你被錄用,什麼時候你能開始工作?

What are your salary expectations 你希望拿多少薪水?

I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.我非常喜歡旅遊,喜歡和人打交道。

One of my best qualities is my friendliness and open-minded attitude.我的優點之一就是待人非常友好、開朗。

What do you think are the chief characteristics of a stewardess?你知道作為空中小姐的職責是什麼嗎?

  【相關閲讀

  中學英語口語範文

  篇一:

  Allocation of Time 時間的分配

Maybe you always ask "How can I get more and more time?" Now, I can tell you a story.

可能你們總是會問:“我如何能得到更多的時間?”現在,讓我來給你講個故事吧。

Once upon a time, there were many people in a village which named "gold time". And there was an old man in the village. Villagers called him "time man". Because he could "move" time to a lot of places. Sometimes he "moved" it to the top of the desk. Sometimes he "moved" it to the playground. There were many people on the playground. Some did exercises. Some played football. And he "moved" it to people's home. They were having a birthday party. And the other people were cooking. In spite of this, many people still said, "I haven't got enough time! Time man, give me enough time!" Time man was very angry. He couldn't bear it. Then, he killed himself. It was 12:00 p.m. So now we have 24 hours a day.

從前,這兒有一個叫“黃金時間”的村落。這裏還有一個老人住在村子裏,村民稱他為“時間先生”。因為他可以把時間移到很多地方。有時,他把時間移給桌面。有時,他把時間移給運動場。運動場上有很多人,有些人做着運動,有些人踢足球。他還把時間移到一些人的家裏,他們正開着一個生日派對,其他人則是煮着東西。儘管如此,一些人仍舊説:“我沒有足夠的時間!時間先生,給我足夠的時間吧!”時間先生非常生氣。他不能夠忍受了。然後,在晚上12點,他自殺了。所以現在,我們每天都擁有24小時。

If you think time is not enough, you must hurry up to do every thing quickly. And don't waste time. If you can do every thing well, I think you must be you know? Mr. Lu said, "we only can get 24 hours one day. It brings somebody gold. And it also gives somebody lazy and unhappy. I only want tell you,'Don't waste time'."

如果你認為時間不夠,那你必須趕快做所有事。並且不能浪費時間。如果你能把所有事做好,我認為你是完美的人。魯先生曾説過,“我們每個人每天只擁有24個小時。時間可以給人們帶來黃金。同時它也可以給人們帶來懶惰和不幸。我只能告訴你‘不要浪費時間’。”

  篇二:

  自我介紹

Introducing yourself is very important when you meet new people. You always want to make a good impression when telling others about yourself. Allow me to introduce myself.

當你認識新的人時,介紹自己是非常重要的'。你一定會想要在告訴別人有關自己的事時,給別人留下好印象。讓我來介紹我自己。

My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.

我的名字是派特,我來自台灣。我現在是學生。我每天都很用功唸書。我喜歡上學,因為我渴望學習。我喜歡學英文。那是我最喜歡的課程。我喜歡交朋友,而且我和每個人都處得很好。這就是我每次認識新的人時,所作的自我介紹。它可以告訴別人一點關於我的事,還有我喜歡做什麼。

篇三:最好的旅遊方式 The Best Way of Traveling

People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.

人們會乘坐飛機、火車、輪船、公交車去旅遊。對於我來説,最好的旅遊方式是暑假期間徒步旅遊。

On a summer vacation I travel to refresh myself and to see the countryside. When I use my feet and walk on a grass covered path or among the hills I feel detached from the noise of the city and closer to the nature. And when I travel on foot I get more freedom. I can plan my own schedule. I can choose my own route. I can stop where I like. And I can see things and people that I might miss if I travel on a train or on a bus.

暑假的時候,我通過旅遊去釋放自己和遊覽鄉間。當我用雙腳走在鋪滿小草的小徑或山間時,我感覺(自己)遠離城市的喧囂,並且更親近大自然。當我徒步旅行時我可以得到更多的自由。我可以自己選擇行程。我可以自己選擇路線。只要喜歡,我就可以停下來。而且我可以看到很多人和事,那些我可能乘坐火車或公車旅行而錯失的。

When faster and more convenient ways for travel are becoming available, I still favor using my own feet. I get much pleasure from it.

當更快、更方便的旅遊方式變成通用的,我仍然支持用自己的雙腳(旅行),我從中得到了許多樂趣。