情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了
引導語:大家喜歡吃地道的中國菜嗎,以下是本站小編分享給大家的情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了,歡迎練習!
A I'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!
很高興來到這裡。這真的很美味。
B I was worried you would think it was too far to drive.
我擔心你會覺得開車太遠。
A Well, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get really, I think it's worth it.
這倒是真的,我從未開過兩個小時的車子,只是為了吃頓午餐。但是不錯,我覺得很值得。
B I think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.
如果你再吃些地道的中國菜,你就會了解我們臺灣學生所遭受的了。
A How do you mean "suffer"?
你說“遭受”是什麼意思?
B I mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese we miss the food in Taiwan too times we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.
在密爾瓦基市都沒有好吃的中國菜,所我們很懷念臺灣的食物。有時候我們只好開車下來芝加哥找些好吃的東西。
A Even in the winter?
連冬天都這樣嗎?
B Yes, even in the winter.
是的,甚至在冬天也是這樣。
A And even if it takes two hours, huh?
而且甚至要花兩個小時,是嗎?
B Why not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!
有何不可呢?我已經渴望美食三個星期了。我受夠了漢堡包和比薩。
A Well, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.
這真的很好吃,我必須承認。現在我比較能夠了解為什麼你和你的'朋友總是在抱怨。
B Don't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!
別取笑我了!美食對中國人來說是很重要的。
A I know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?
我知道,看得出來。這就是“點心”對不對?
B Yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.
是的,這些菜餚都是不同的點心。在美國除了少數幾個城市,你找不到這類食物的。
A So when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?
所以當你們中國人想到中國城,幾乎都想到吃的,對不對?
B Of course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block I can do a little cooking in my apartment.
當然。我還要在下一條街的亞洲雜貨店買些東西。那麼我就可以在自己的公寓煮些東西。
A And maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the ago has some great Italian restaurants.
也許參觀完博物館,我們可以去義大利餐廳吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的義大利餐廳。
B No way!
絕不!
A What do you mean?
你是什麼意思?
B We're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.
我們要去新中國城吃晚餐。我已經知道我們要去哪裡了.
A Alright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese it be dim sum again?
好吧,好吧,我很樂意多吃些中國菜。又是吃點心嗎?
B No, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to 'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.
不是。點心通常是午餐吃的,有時候更接近早餐的時間。我們要在新中國城多吃些臺灣菜。
A Taiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?
臺灣菜?點心不是臺灣菜嗎?
B No, dim sum is more Cantonese of course you can buy it in Taiwan.
不是,點心比較像是廣東菜。當然在臺灣也買得到。
A I wonder if you can cook things this good.
我在想,你能煮得這麼好吃嗎?
B I'm a great cook actually. You will see.
事實上我很會做菜,你等著看好了。
-
看電影學口語:《實習生》中最常用的6個詞
說起實習生,你一定會想到即將從大學畢業的學子們,然而,實習生還有其他的可能。電影《實習生》中就有這麼一位70歲高齡的爺爺級實習生。小編覺得這是近幾年職場題材中最出色的一部影片,大家有時間不妨看看。現在讓我們先來學學裡面的一些口語表達。希望大家會喜歡,更...
-
“工作效率”商務英語口語
引導語:工作效率,一般指工作投入與產出之比,通俗地講就是在進行某任務時,取得的成績與所用時間、精力、金錢等的'比值。以下是本站小編分享給大家的工作效率商務英語口語,歡迎練習!Theydescribehoweachprocessgoesontothenext.表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。Weareru...
-
實用的飯店點餐英語口語對話
對於外出旅遊到餐廳吃飯的人來說,學會餐廳點餐的英語口語尤為重要。以下是一些與餐廳點餐相關的英語口語,喜歡就多多應屆畢業生考試網,有更多精彩內容等你來。一、點套餐Pleasegivemethisone.請給我來這個。Wewanttwonumbereights,please.我們要兩份第八套餐。二...
-
酒店英語日常口語學習
我們出國旅遊最常見的就是要與酒店的員工交流,或者我們作為一個服務工作者與別人交流,那麼如何流利的說出一口英語呢?下面小編為大家搜尋整理了酒店英語日常口語學習,希望對大家有所幫助!escalator自動樓梯bookshelf書架groundfloor(英)底,層,一樓cabinet櫥櫃switch...